🫀heaven and hell🫀

They got into bed, pulling the covers on them before trying to sleep, which wasn't really working. They both had insomnia because they would overthink everything before going to sleep. Both the lovers were looking at the ceiling, not too sure if the other one had drifted to sleep or not.

"Are you awake...?" Minho whispered, getting a soft chuckle from the boy next to him.

"Yeah...i can't sleep"

"Me either..." they sighed and looked at each other in the very dimmed light of the moon. Jisung, too exhausted to function, turned to face him and cupped his face.

"This feels like a dream, finally seing you"

"I want to regain my memories again, I'll do anything, where did we meant first?" He asked but Jisung just busted out laughing. What was he supposed to say?

"We met under...strange circumstances..."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Minho raised a brow as a small smile curved on his lips.

"You'll see...now sleep, it's really late"

"Why aren't you asleep yet? Can I help you in any way...?"

"You could, but it would weird you out too much so, I won't ask"

"I won't be weirded out, let me help you, I already feel bad enough"

Jisung sighed and got close to him, laying his head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. Minho froze up at first but soon loosened up when he saw that the younger looked comfortable, happy.

He held him closer and soon they felt their heads become dizzy and the never ending feeling of emptiness faded slowly. They were going to fall asleep, for the first time in a very long time.

<3

Morning came along and jisung woke up after sleeping like he never had before. He got up and stretched his arms out, groaning in the process, brushing a hand in his messy hair. He slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen area, surprised that no one was there. They were now eight of them in the house yet no one was in sight, this was strange.

He felt something around the air, a sort of tension that was going to crash down any second now.

He slowly walked in the barely lit room since the sun had barely even risen above the horizon.

He then heard footsteps running his way, but he didn't have the time to turn around before a bag was put on his face. He struggled as his hands were grabbed, immobilizing him completely.

"Minho!-" a hand was placed on his mouth before he could yell as he got dragged away in silence.

<3

Minho woke up a few minutes after Jisung did, going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Confusion.

That was his key work for the past 24 hours here. The boy had such soft skin, perfectly shaped eyes that looked back at him with such passion. He couldn't get enough, he was on his mind all day and all night, never taking a break from him.

He took his time to make sure he looked his best, Minho wasn't the type to care about appearances, but this was a special occasion.

He walked out and searched for Jisung but only managed to find Chan sitting on the couch cuddling next to Jeongin.

"Where's Jisung?"

"Good morning to you as well...I haven't seen him, he must have already left, but you have a client downstairs"