🫀press play🫀

Minho arrived on the main floor, covered from head to toe in someone elses blood, a common view actually. He walked over to the white couch, sitting on it comfortably.

"Minho get your bloody ass off that couch" The leader yelled from the kitchen, mouth half filled with eggs he had just put in his mouth, coughing as he almost chocked on them.

"i got the intel boss..."

"good but could you please get off the couch, well have to change it every week if you continue like this, you scared our maid half to death last time" he said not even looking at the younger, continuing to pass through his emails like he normally would.

"ill admit that brigging a human heart upstairs was a bit eh..."

"eccentric?" Chan cut him off, passing his hand through his thick platinum blond hair.

"strange...i was going to say strange" he got off the couch, closing and opening his lighter a couple of times, the noise satisfying his ears. He instead went to sit on a chair, only making the wood on it be drowning in now dry blood.

"i would have said bad shit crazy, but sure, strange works too" another blond headed boy walked it, rubbing his eyes as his freckles showed up in the light.

"never seen you up so early Felix, whats the special occasion?" Chan teased as Felix went to get some bread in the toaster.

"i just happened to wake up i guess, what about you Minho? got any leads on the victim i sent you?" Felix was the eyes and ears of their operation, he picked up information from the streets, feeding them to his team.

they had two other members to their team, along with some guards they had hired, but they werent as important. First was Chan, the leader and founder of the group, he takes care of business deals and basically everything. Second to join was Minho, he gets his information through very agressive ways. Hyunjin is their snipper, he was hired after he hit bulleye for every target he had to hit. Lastly, Changbin is the driver and fighter of the team, he may be
short compared to the others, but hes never lost a fist fight to this day.

that was the team, how it always as been, didnt mean they all got along though.

"yeah, i found our guy...it was quite boring though"

"remind me how torturing someone is boring?" Felix scoffed, placing his messy hair again

"well they scream a bunch, but as soon as i threathen to lay even a finger on their family, they just give in completely. I guess its just repetative...i need a real challenge" he said looking out the window at the huge view they had.

They lived in quite a beautiful house, walls high and the halls filled with different rooms. The basement was reserved to Minho and only him, to do his...work.

"fucking insane" Felix mumbled under his breath, but Minho heard it all and it made his heart ache. He knew he wasnt like the rest of them, it was as clear as day and night, but he wished they would stop making him feel so useless.

"well ive got good news for you then, tonight we have a meeting with a gang, they owe us money...so if they dont pay up you get to keep one. you even get to pick" Minho smiled, jumping slightly on his chair. It was only a toy in his eye, which means he didnt have to question him, he could simply enjoy the moment. He closed his eyes as he imagined all the things he could do to them.

"sounds great, when are we leaving?"

"after dark, make sure to take a shower, wouldnt want another one to shit their pants like last time"

"but that was fun..." he whined, Felix scoffing, continuing to eat his breakfast.

"maybe for you it was, but we have priorities, focus on the job then youll get your reward"

"good enough for me, see you later" he winked at them, leaving the kitchen area to go to his own room.
There he saw who he cared about most.

"hey buddy, are you sleeping?" the dogs tail started waging as he ran to him, his ears flopping backwards out of excitement.

"sorry i couldnt bring you to work today Ben, but you did so good didnt you?" The german sheperd turned around a few times, tongue sticking out on the side.

"i see youre happy, ill be right back pup, i just need to change, then i can feed you the dead mans arm" he patted his head, going inside the bathroom
He entered it and took off his clothes, turning on the shower until the temperture was burning hot. He needed strong sensations to get him through the day, he always did. He rinced his face, seing all of the blood run down him until it was at his feet.He moaned as he felt his skin burn, closing his eyes shut.

"when will this misery fucking stop...?"

<3

"Jisung weve talked about this, you can talk to me, i just want to know who is bullying you so i can hold them accountable" this old man in charge of the school said.

they wanted to take his only form of relief away, he wouldnt let them.

"i told you sir, its fine, now if youll excuse me, ive got some homwork to catch up on." Before the older one could even speak a word to him, he left his office, making sure to grab his bag in the procces.

He then headed to the library, sitting at an empty spot and putting his head in the books, this was so boring to him, so much so that he fell asleep. He was lucky enough the librarian saw him before leaving. He woke up and looked outside, it was pitch black outside. So with a heavy sigh he got up, collecting all of his belongings.

since he wanted to get home sooner, he took the quicker route, one he would normally avoid because of its reputation. It was going well for the first five mintes until he heard many voices coming from where he was headed. The street was quite small so he had no choice but to pass there. Once he was close by, he heard the voice clearer and they sounded menacing, so he hide behind a wall, waiting to see if he was clear to pass. As he was about to walk, gun shots were heard and he bent his knees to cover his ears.

"what the fuck is happening?" he whispered to himself, his eyes widening as he looked over his shoulder, blood everywhere.