🫀Gore and more🫀

They both walked in to this horrendous room, the smell coming from it making the hair on their arms lift. They walked in to see everyone stuck to the walls, completely terrified.

"Jisung?!" Minho yelled, hopeful eyes as he waited for a response.

"Minho I'm here!" He heard his voice, his beautiful fucking voice. Minho ran to where it was coming from and held the bars, the younger one doing the same.

"I missed you..."

"I missed you too...we need to get out of here, get everyone out first then us. I saw the keys next to the red door" chan heard him and grabbed them, starting to open cages one by one. He was finally down to the last one, opening up Jisung's cage, letting both him and his friend free.

They were going to exit, but that's when Valdis appeared in the doorway with about ten guards, so screams and yells came from everyone in the room, making it total chaos. Chan and Minho started to take them down, but by the time they were done, Valdis had managed to sneak behind Jisung.

"I wouldn't move if I were you" he held the gun straight in the boys direction, making sure it was loaded as he smiled.

"Motherfuck..." Minho cursed under his breath.

"Seungmin, get everyone out of here" Jisung said and that's exactly what he did, he leaded all of the civilians out of the door and out of the house.

Which left only four of them behind, one of them being at gun point.

"We don't have to do this, just let him go!"

"Come along boy" he took Jisung's arm and they walked to the back wall of the room, tying his hand in huge steel handcuffs, still holding the gun in his direction.

"Which one should I shoot...? Your family...or your little boyfriend here? Which will it be?" he kept alternating the gun between the two of them, Minho glaring at him.

"Just drop the gun!"

"Did you drop the lighter when I fucking asked you to?! You just fucking kept melting my face off until this was the only thing left!! Now...you'll pay, chose."

"I'm not fucking choosing!"

"Take me then...leave them alone...please"

Minho and Chan both held their breaths as the gun went on Minho this time.

"That sounds like a deal to me..."

"No...no" Minho mumbled, eyes widened.

"That's not happening Jisung!"

"Take me and leave them out of this...you can do what ever you want to me I don't care just don't...don't hurt him" Jisung lowered his head as he let a tear escape.

"Alright...how does that sound?"

"That's not happening!" His voice cracked as the two lovers looked at each other.

"Minho you have to get out okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere..."

"Could you let us say goodbye first? Please" he begged, Valdis simply nodding as he held his gun tightly. Minho ran to Jisung on the floor and kissed him, cupping his face as he felt tears fall down his fingers.

"You don't have to do this..."

"I do...I've got to protect my flower...just promise to come and find me"

"I promise baby...I'll do everything I can to..." they hugged each other as Valdis got impatient.

"Minho I lov-"

"Now get out. The deal has been sealed..."

Minho griped his shirt, never wanting to let go, so Chan had to drag him by the arm to tear them apart, breaking his own heart in the process. Minho cried out as he was getting farther and farther away from him, Jisung's face becoming nothing more then a blur accompanied by tears in his vision.

He was dragged out til he reached their van, everyone getting in as police cars arrived everywhere around them, picking up the civilians that had been injured.

And just like that, they left, completely silence in the vehicle apart from Minho screams of agony. Hyunjin and Chan tried to make him
Calm down but this was too much for him. He knew he was getting farther and farther away from him by the second, feeling his own heart become pale.

He fainted.

He actually did after a while, too many emotions to carry on his shoulder.

"Flower..." he broke down even in his sleep, gripping tightly onto Chan's arm.

<3

"So brave of you..." Valdis undid Jisung's chains, still holding the gun to his head.

"Where are we going?" He still held his head high, so much courage being driven by adrenaline, but it was all replaced by fear when he saw the look in the older ones eyes.

"Somewhere they will never find you...a place where you'll stay by my side at all times and where your inside will create a deep hate for not only me...but him as well...you'll start blaming him for all of this"

"I will never do that..."

"Just you wait...now let's go, our ride is waiting for us"

<3

Minho arrived back home after he had regained consciousness, still having the dry tears in his cheeks. Ben came over to see him, putting his head on his knees as he looked up at him with a sad expression.

"Hey boy..." he patted his head and he jumped on the sofa, licking the tears off his face. They then both laid down as the German shepherd tried to console his owner by resting his head on his chest, managed to calm his breaths down.

"I promise ill do everything i can to find you...because I...." He held his breath, looking out the window at the shooting stars above him.

"I love you Jisung"

<3

Jisung was shoved in a room, a dark one that barely had any light to cover it.

"This is where you'll be staying..." Valdis walked towards him, pinning him on the bed as he held his hands above his head. Jisung kicked and screamed, trying his best to get him off of him.

"Stop struggling baby...I'll take good care of you" his hand travelled along his leg, so Jisung bit his ear harshly, making him groan out in pain and step back.

"You little bitch." He slapped the boy across the face, then hitting him another time, managing to open his lip up.

"You'll learn to find some respect...just you fucking wait, you'll be on your knees for me..."

Jisung cried and crawled back on the bed, holding his knees to his chest. Valdis left as he cursed under his breath, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"Minho hurry..." he cried out, wanting someone's touch, someone's arms around him.

"I love you Minho..." he said as he looked out at the night sky, seing the beautiful shooting stars above him.