🫀bottom to the top🫀

POV from last chapter, Hyunjin, changbin, Felix and seungmin.

Sabi mon amour, ne lit pas se chapitre 😂.

<3

They all settled on watching a movie, all four of them on the couch, a blanket covering all of them. It started off completely fine and they enjoyed watching the movie, but soon enough, Hyunjin felt too much guilt on his shoulders.

He looked nervous as he sat between seungmin and Felix, bitting on his lip, not knowing what to do.

Felix could tell he wasn't paying attention, so he swept his hand delicately on his thigh and started to trace little circles, smiling at him. It did work for a while but then seungmin took his hand under the blanket, holding it thighly. It was already so much pression, but for seungmin it was devastating to like the guy that's already taken.

Hyunjin was doing even worst, wondering what he should do right now. Felix was getting even touchier, which would have been fine if seungmin wasn't right next to them watching this.

The older one then snapped and got up, walking away. They all froze and looked at him strangely. Felix wad going to get up but changbin held him down.

"I'll go talk to him, don't worry"

Changbin then got up and searched for Hyunjin to find him laid in his bed, hugging the pillow that smelled like his parfum.

"Wasn't wrong baby?" The older one asked but Hyunjin only held the pillow tighter.

"Nothing..."

"You're horrible at lying, just tell me"

"You'll hate me even more then you do right now."

This sentence made his heart pinch slightly, it hurt to hear that this was what he thought.

"I don't hate you at all...I love you angel, now tell me what's up"

"The ceiling..." Hyunjin mumbled, changbin glaring at him.

"The truth, don't make me force it out of you"

"That sounds good actually.."

"Hyunjin."

They exchanged a look and Hyunjin held his breath, taking his courage with both his hands.

"Okay...okay...remember that night seungmin slept in my bed...?"

"Yeah?"

"Well i eh...we...slept together" he then hid his face, he couldn't look up to meet his angry eyes, but he calmed down when he heard changbin laugh.

"Then Felix owes me 10 bucks" Hyunjin tilted his head.

"What?"

"We made a bet, I won. Hyunjin I don't care who you sleep with cause I know you'll come back to me at the end of the day"

"But it's not just for sex...I think I like him and I was wondering if...he could...join us?"

Changbin raised his brow, he surely didn't expect that one.

"We'll have to talk all together to make sure it works but, I'm okay with it"

"Really?!"

"Of course"

"Are you sure you don't hate me-" changbin pulled him by the collar and kissed his sweet lips, smiling though the whole kiss as Hyunjin fell apart to his touch.

"We'll have a talk together, but first, how about we get a little action going?"

"W-What do you mean?" Hyunjin practically squealed when changbin grabbed a hold of his ass, smiling widely at his reaction.

"You know exactly what I mean."

<3

"What on earth are they doing?" Felix said, bitting his nails out of frustration.

"I'm sure he's fine, you can see how much changbin cares about him...loves him..." he mumbled, frowning soon after.

"Do you have anyone like that?"

"Their is someone I like, but they don't like me back...so I think I'll give up"

"I don't think you should try, I don't think I would have gotten this far if I didn't..." Felix looked behind him at the rooms they all had, wondering what they were up to. Changbin and Hyunjin in a room together and quiet...something wasn't right.

"Would you ever maybe...have someone else in your relationship?"

"Depends if we find someone we all agree on, but I think we could" Felix then saw Seungmin tense a little, holding in his breath. He wanted to ask so badly but his nerves were killing him, luckily for him, Felix was one step ahead of him.

"Why'd you ask...?" He sat closer to the younger one, those lustful eyes.

"I guess I was just wondering" seungmin said quickly, hoping he would drop the subject, but he didn't.

"Can you fall in love with more then one person...?"

"I don't know, I've never really thought about it"

"Why don't we find out?" Felix looked down at his lips and smirked, leaning forward.

<3

Hyunjin and changbin walked back in the living room and stopped when they saw seungmin and Felix making out. It wasn't a simple kiss, they were full on touching each other and gasping to get a bit of air before going back in. They looked so into it that they didn't notice the other two walking in on them.

Changbin coughed and they both turned around with red lips, sour from all the biting.

"Are we interrupted?" Hyunjin smiled widely, the view was stunning.

Seungmin blushed madly, covering his face up so they wouldn't see how red he was.

They walked towards him and got on the couch, surrounding the youngest one. Changbin went behind Felix and Hyunjin went behind seungmin, grabbing their hair and pushing them back together for a kiss. Seungmin didn't even hesitate before moaning loudly on his lips, how could he not?

He loved to feel overpowered like this, an absence of control in the situation. He couldn't even think about what happened after this, all he cared about was getting the pleasure he'd wanted again, just like that night with Hyunjin.

Felix tried to pull away for air but changbin kept his head in place, pulling on his hair.

"How about we take this to the bedroom?"

<3

.The next day.

"I am not letting you lay a hand on him!" Natasha yelled, blocking the doorway.

"Get out of my way" Jisung's dad said sternly, but she didn't move.

"I understand you want explanations for where he was all this time. He is your son but he is also mine and what you plan on doing is unacceptable!"

"It is what needs to be done, now I don't want to hear another word from you...move."

She held her stand, this wasn't going to solve anything and she knew that, he'd run her over if he had the chance.

"Can't you see the boy loves you...he always tried to get your approval growing up but all you did was work cases...so now that's he's become one, you finally care..." she spat out, the tall man walking up to her and shoving her aside, walking to his car.

He turned on his radio and contacted the police patrols on the area.

"Everyone close to my local, head to this address. This is a hostage situation, the victim's name is Han Jisung and will not be harmed. As for the rest of them..." he held his breath for a second, looking at the gun next to him.

"Fire at free will."