🫀going up🫀

"Dad this isn't how you think it is, I'm not his prisoner!" He yelled again, but his father wouldn't even hear a word from him.

"You'll feel better soon-"

The door swung opened and Minho came through, running to the boy in the chair.

"Jisung..." he cried out, holding him close. He undid his handcuffs with the spare key he had, the younger one jumping in his arms.

"What have you done?" His father said to his mother, but she simply scoffed.

"Made my son happy, the thing you could never do."

His eyes filled with rage and he dragged her out of the room by the arm, holding it so tight that the hand mark was showing once he threw her to the floor in another room.

"Jisung is unhappy. I'm the one who is saving him."

"You're the only thing that's ever made him unhappy in his life, that's why he..." she held her breath, not daring to say what she was thinking.

"Go ahead. Say it." He spat out.

"That's why he would hurt himself as a kid, to get your attention a-and he ended up having to do it because it's the only way you would even look at him...why do you think we had to go to the doctor for two years straight? They couldn't tell us what he had" this was true, ever since Jisung was little he'd purposely fall or do dangerous things just so that he could catch his fathers eye.

"He was self harming, you know that but won't admit it"

"You always said that but I will never believe it..." she held an arm against her chest.

"He had an examination before he came in...do you want to know what the doctors found on him?"

She stayed silent and waited for him to continue.

"Hundreds of scars...some by himself and some by another person...you already know who it is...that monster hugging our son right now"

"The only monster I see is in front of me." He slapped her across the face, making her fall on the floor. She held her cheek as a bit of blood fell down her nose, looking up in terror.

He grabbed the handle to get out and he paused when he heard her chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"One day you'll come crawling back to him, asking for forgiveness...but it'll be too late"

He nodded and closed the door behind him.

"Minho he's counting on you." She said

<3

"They're taking me away from you" jisung cried on Minho's shoulder, hanging on to him for dear life. He didn't want to let go because he had a feeling he wouldn't see him for a long time after that. Minho was his whole comfort, he needed him to get through the day ever since he got back from that hell house. He felt used and manipulated but with his lover he was at peace.

"I won't let them...I can't" the older one was patting his hair and kissing his forehead, trying to act strong and hiding the fact that he was crumbling inside.

Their were guards each side of the room and they were looking each other in pure guilt, they didn't want to separate them.

"You promise to come and find me?"

"I always will, but please don't give up hope like last time..."

"I won't" they split the hug and jisung pulled Minhos shirt, their lips crashing together as tears fell down their face.

His dad then walked in with men in heavy armed suits and strange looks on their face. They then went around the two boys and started to pull on their arms, ripping them apart by force, but they didn't give up.

"Minho!!" Jisung cried out, digging his nails in his skin.

"I'm sending you to the best psychiatric hospital in the whole country, they'll be able to treat you...and you" he looked at Minho dead in the eyes.

"I'll make sure you never see him again." He said with not a hint of remorse in his voice.

It's then that they were pulled apart for good, both screaming and fighting them as much as they could. Jisung was being dragged away in the door, soon he was in the doorway and they looked at each other one last time before the door closed.

Minho was still fighting, but Jisung's dad walked in front of him and gave him a blow in the stomach, making him fall on his knees.

"Jisung..." he whispered, heavy tears falling down his face.

<3

Jisung was screaming his lungs out, kicking his feet in every direction. He was shoved into a car and put in the back seat where they locked the doors. His panic attack was so bad that he was scratching his arms til they bled, so the doctors next to him had to tie his hands separate, only making the boy sadder then he already was.

He had so much pain in his chest, concerning the staff around him. He couldn't handle going away from Minho, his purpose, his flower.

They were driving really far, the minute felt like hours in the back of that car. He could now see mountains and blue lakes that covered the shore, he was going farther and farther away from his home.

They then stopped at a red light on their way and his eyes widened when he saw two roses intertwined together on the side of the road, one red and one black.

"Flower..." he took this as a sort of sign.

That things would be okay.

But what ever happens.

He would see Minho again.

And that was a promise.

<3

Minho was thrown into the back alley and punched and harassed by some officers. They left him there to bleed and laughed as they all walked away like nothing happened.

He grabbed his phone and dialled a number, almost out of breath already.

"Minho where are you??" Hyunjin picked up right away, worry in his shaky voice.

"I-I lost him again, t-they took him" Minho cried out, swiping his sleeve on his cheek.

"Tell me where you are and I'll come pick you up, it's a mess here, but I'll explain later."

"They took him." He kept whispering, slowly letting himself fall on the wall behind him, his head hurting so much that he was seing double.

"I don't feel so good Hyunjin" he touched his nose and say that it was bleeding to his chin.

"Hang in there, I'm coming to get you" the younger one grabbed his keys and ran to his car.

"Tell me where you are?" He continued but didn't get a response.

"Minho?!" He asked again.

Their was no answer, only heavy breathing on the other end of the line.

"You're okay Min...I'm coming to get you"

<3

A/n:

I released the warnings and cover for "my prisoner" if you want to check it out and add it to your library so that you'll be notified when it comes out.

If you like skin and bones and sure you'll also enjoy this new book :)

Fun fact #3

In the original version of skin and bones the reason why jisung likes pain was never explained. I've got psychology classes and it is always linked with the childhood. In this case he got addicted to pain because when he was hurt he'd get something positif out of it. It might seem fucked up but it's very possible in real terms. I just wanted to clarify in case it wasn't clear <3 if anyone had questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Also I know I haven't been posting as much lately, I'm busy as hell, plus I'm working on two other books on the side so it's complicated.

<3