🫀flowers and thorns🫀

"You can now recite your vows..."

Minho reached for his pocket but found it empty and started to internally panic. His vows had been written on it and he must have forgotten it home.

As he was about to panic he looked at Jisung for a brief second and that's all it took for him.

He took his hands out and grabbed Jisung's, looking into his eyes.

"I'll start..." Minho said and exhaled deeply before smiling.

"If you told me years ago that I would have found someone for me, I never would have believed you...never would  I have thought to have someone by my side. Someone who is constantly there for me, no matter the situation I'm in." His hands held Jisung's a bit tighter.

"We've been separated more then once and I felt so useless thinking their was nothing I could do about it...the only thing I could possibly do was chase after you. Every. Single. Time..." he paused and looked at their rings, shining into their eyes.

"And I'll keep doing it because even if it breaks me from the inside and out, it will all be worth it if I see a simple smile on your face...Jisung you showed me I wasn't a monster when the rest of the world fed me lies. I could say I'm sorry for so many things today, but that will wait, I'd rather thank you for all you did for me. I'm grateful you stood up for me when I didn't dare to, grateful that no matter what happened, you stuck by me and most importantly....my love...you saved my life" Minho's voice trembled and he could hear some cries in the crowd, he was crying himself.

Minho hid his face in his hands as they trembled, but a soft pair grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

They didn't know if they we're allowed to do it, they just did it because it felt right. He could feel Jisung smiling against his chest quietly.

"I love you" he whispered and they pulled apart.

"Is it my turn?" Jisung asked cutely and some of the audience chuckled at his words.

"Yes, you may now say your vows." The priest said and Jisung turned his attention back to Minho.

"Alright well I want to start by saying that we met under...really strange circumstances. At the moment I thought I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, but...I soon realized I was the luckiest person to have met you. You showed me who I really am, what I fight for and what love can bring. I've never wanted to be with someone more in my entire life and...I was the happiest man alive when you asked me to marry you" Jisung felt the tears sting in his eyes as his bottom lip trembled slightly.

"I'm sorry..." he whipped the corner of his eye and Minho did it for him.

"Take your time..." Minho smiled, holding his own tears back with a huge smile on his face. Jisung nodded and exhaled slowly.

"You're the person that knows me most and I intend on keeping you in my life until my last breath. Minho ill always love you."

They connected their foreheads and smiled widely.

"Do you, Han Jisung, take Lee Minho to be your husband?"

"I do." He said without a doubt in his mind.

"And so you, Lee Minho, take Han Jisung to be your husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss..." the priest said and everyone got up to clap and throw flowers.

Minho didn't hesitate before pulled Jisung by the waist and kissing his lips sweetly. Right then and there they were at peace, nothing else mattered.

They split apart after a little while and walked off the stage.