🫀stuck far away🫀

The car ride there was quite normal, at least it was for them. The tension between Felix,Hyunjin and changbin was boiling to watch, Chan ranting about how single he is and Minho and Jisung in their own little world.

"Well it's easy for you to say, you're not a mafia boss that owns the city. Do you know how bad it look on dating apps?" Chan groaned.

"Well what was the closest you've been yo dating someone?" Jisung asked as he intertwined his fingers with Minho, the older cuddling onto him.

"I haven't even held hands with anyone"

"Yikes" Hyunjin said, hitting the boss's shoulder.

"I know..." he hid his face in his arms.

"Hey guys, we're here, get your game faces on" changbin parked somewhere, all of them tensing as they got out, a crowd of people in a line to enter the bar. Chan walked first to the entrance, the rest following behind.

"Sir I'm sorry you can't-" a body guard froze up when he met his cold eyes, moving aside.

"Welcome, please come inside" he said and they all walked in, seing a crowd of people. They walked around for a while, jisung holding his hand the whole way in. Minho then squeezed tightly, meaning he spotted something...or someone. There in the distance was a man seated with about a dozen guards armed to the teeth. He was wearing a mask that covered his face, that plus a hood over his head and gloves.

"Chan..." he looked at the leader, giving him a look before they all walked towards his table.

They sat down, a small laughter coming from the strange man in front of them.

"It's been a while...old friend" his voice sent chills down Jisung's spin, so he clung to Minho even more. The older had a blank expression on his face, like if he was trying to suppress all the emotions he was feeling.

"Let's cut to the chase shall we? What are we here for..." Chan caught his attention, the man finally looking around at the rest of them.

His eyes then landed on the boy next to Minho. Fragile figure, fire covering his soul and the way he looked at Minho...well he was making this easy for their enemy.

"Get the boy" he whispered to one of his guard, and soon movement started all around them. They felt uneasy and they all sort of got closer, Hyunjin taking Felix's hand without even noticing.

"Answer me. What is it you want?" Chan insisted.

"It's simple..." he got up, all of them having a hand on their weapon.

"I want to destroy your life...take him." A bunch of his guard ran for Jisung, grabbing his arms and pulling him away, but Minho didn't dare to let go. He faught the guys like it was nothing, sending them to the floor as the rest were doing the same, struggling none the less.

"You might want to stop..." he turned around to see the masked man holding a gun to Chan's head.

"Chan..."

"Let him go. Or your little friend will have a bullet straight in his head" Minho looked back at his lover, tears in his eyes. Jisung smiled at him, letting go of his hand.

"Their has to be another way..." he held Jisung's face, looking back and forth between him and Chan.

"Tik tik tik...the clock is ticking" the man taunted, laughing like a maniac.

"Promise me you'll find me?" He let a tear fall down.

"Jisung we're not doing this!" Before he could do much more, the younger one walked away and Minho got punched so hard in the stomach that it sent him straight to the floor as he sobbed for him to come back.

The hooded man them let go of chan and left with the rest, as Jisung became nothing more then a shadow far away. Minho couldn't get up, hell he couldn't even stop crying to chase after them. Hyunjin and changbin ran to find him, but the crowd made it too difficult to navigate through.

"Jisung!!" His voice cracked as he fainted from all of the pain he felt.

Chan went to get him on the floor, feeling all the guilt hit him.

"I'm so sorry Min..." he took him in his arms, placing his head on his chest, rocking him back and forth.

<3

Two days has passed now.

Two whole days.

Minho hasn't gotten any better, he didn't sleep, he barely ate enough to get him through the day. Chan was there for him of course, but he was also busy with trying to find Jisung that he was gone most of the time, or extremely busy.

Minho walked around the house, hyperventilating as he hit yet another panic attack, but Chan was out of town, so he couldn't help him.

He felt his hands get weak, so we're his legs, his head felt dizzy as the feeling of throwing up came over his heart. His vision were becoming little white dots that made him impossible for him to see anything. He was about to fall but someone caught him just as he was about to hit his head.

"You're okay...you're okay..." he couldn't recognize the voice, after all he could barely hear a word, but it reassured him.

"Deep breaths for me okay?" He could feel his back getting rubbed, his hands clinging to the soft fabric he assumed was a hoodie.

Once he calmed down a bit, he lifted his gaze to see Hyunjin with a worried expression on his face. He helped to lift him up and they both walked to Minhos room together.

"Why are you helping me..?" He said as his voice broke a few times, almost no tears left to cry after 48h.

"Because I know how much you care for him...and i know how much it hurts to lose someone you love so, I'm here for you" he laid him on his bed, covering him with the warm sheets.

"Thank you..." he closed his eyes shut, burying his face in the blanket as he imagined it was Jisung.

"I'm sure he's fine...we'll find him soon enough"

"I hope he's okay..."

<3

A guard walked up to a dark room, knocking on it gently as to not get throw out the window like the last person who had his post.

"Enter" the hooded man had a huge smile on his face as he looked outside, but it was an evil one.

"Sir Valdis..?"

"What is it?" He laughed as he poked the death bird on his window.

"I've got news on out captive..."

"Oh? Is he trembling in fear?"

"No..."

"Well is he begging to be free?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Neither sir...forgive my language but..."

"Go ahead"

"He's fucking insane."