🫀stuck🫀

I don't know if I should be concerned or honoured that you guys cry so much at my stories🥲

Like every single day I get a comment like this: IM CRYING MY EYES OFF, CURRENTLY DYING.

like I'm sorry okay😂❤️

<3

Jisung was still tied up by the chains, trembling from head to toes and his mouth half opened to let out multiple whimpers. He had been left alone for 20 minutes now and was barely able to let his eyes opened.

Minho was patiently waiting outside the door, every scream jisung made making him feel like he was in heaven. He smiled even more when he heard it.

"M-minho!" He begged, hearing the chains move, like if he knew he wad listening to him.

He went around the wall and walked in the room, pure relief washing over Jisung when he saw the taller male approach him and turn off the toy with his little remote.

"Now that I've broken you, do you think you'll moan for me kitten?"

"Minho please-" he took the toy out gently, going over his body gently and taking off the restraints, pulling him close to his chest and hugging him. They were now both laid out comfortably on the bed, Minho was waiting for Jisung to stop shacking, or perhaps to stop crying all those effortless tears.

"Why aren't w-we continuing?"

"I want to make sure you still want to before I do anything more" he kissed his shoulder in the most tender way and connected their foreheads.

"I'm alright, I still want more baby" jisung rolled his hips on him and kissed his lips cutely while still having his arms wrapped around his neck.

"It might seem ironic but...I'm afraid to hurt you..."

"You're cute, you know that I'll tell you if I want to stop...im not going anywhere"

Minho only wrapped his arms around his fragile body more, snuggling into his neck like he didn't just fuck him brutally a few minutes ago.

"Then can we do it differently...?" He pulled away slightly to look into his eyes.

"What are you thinking?" Jisung gave him a teasing smile and looked at him in a way that only he could.

"Slow and deep...making love in a sort of personal and intimate way"

"You sure changed moods quickly" jisung smiled and pushed himself up from where he laid on the soft sheets, looking at Minho endlessly.

"I still want you sensitive...but I don't want to treat you like a simple toy...you're so much more then anything I've ever loved jisung, one day I'll give you my last name and we can live our lives to the fullest...no matter what you do I'll always be in love with you and everything that comes with it"

Jisung teared up and nodded, giving him a simple kiss before hugging him again.

"I can't believe it took me 2 years to confess to you..."

"The threat from your dad is still very real...but I can't spend another day worrying like I used to, you're mine again and I intend to keep it that way...and to give you all I've got"

Minho turned Jisung around calmly, his naked and pale skin against his body, his blue hair falling perfectly on the pillow they were on. He took off his pants again and pressed himself against his thighs, letting his hands roam around freely. He slowly kissed the younger's neck, satisfying Jisung who was melting against his lips quickly.

"Slow and deep huh?" Jisung smirked and let himself be guided. Minho inserted himself insice once more, making sure to go slowly until it was all the way inside again, buried deep inside.

They were still laid down on their sides, except that Minho gradually picked up a pace into him, but like he said, it went all the way in and precisely where it needed to go to make Jisung moan desperately against the pillow.

"Fuck..." he leaned his body backwards and felt the sweat mix between his back and Minho's chest, his warmth transferring to the others skin and bones.

Their was nothing else that could be said in that moment, neither was their an emotion stronger then love, or affection. They were here again, where they had officially met for the first time, where Jisung's secret had been unraveled and Minho's crazy debunked to something as simple as being scared. They knew each other, more then anyone else did, their minds, their bodies and their souls.

They could read each other like a book without words, they didn't need to in order to know the other person.

As Jisung moaned, Minho whispered him tender words, kissing his shoulder all the way to his neck under his tilted the younger's head to face him and pushed his own lips on Jisung's.

Minho paused his thrusts for a second and just enjoyed every part of the kiss, smiling into it and pressing his whole body mass against Jisung. He then let his hand grab a hold of his deep blue hair and deepened it even more, feeling his tongue piercing right on his own, the cold metal making him moan against his teeth.

He then pulled away and continued to move his hips, Jisung feeling his entire body converge against the other's.

"You're so beautiful..." Minho muttered and fucked into him until they both came at the same time and Minho pulled out.

"Can you walk?" He asked and jisung pulled him back down onto him when he tried to get up.

"Can't we stay here? I want to sleep in your arms..."

"We can sleep in my bed instead, plus if I don't come back with you upstairs they might think your dead" Minho pulled him on his lap and carried him to the elevator like it was nothing, wrapping him up in a blanket and putting some pants on himself before going up.

They arrived at the main level and only Hyunjin sat there with his earphones in, Chan and Jeongin knocked out on the couch.

"I brought blankets, water and warm towels to your room" Hyunjin said and Minho gave him a thankful nod.

They made it and he sat the blue haired kitten in his arms on the bed, cleaning him up slowly and passing over his legs and chest.

"I love you flower...now sleep, I'm not leaving your side ever again" he cuddled up to him.

"I love you too..."

And they slept as simple as it was.

Now this might be the part where you'd see the credits roll down at the end of a movie, or where you'd see one last quote from a chapter in a book.

But this story, even though it might seem like it, isn't finished.

These two lovers were made for each other and they've promised to have each other for the rest of their lives, no ending will come between that.

maybe you're thinking something like "FUCK HAN'S DAD!" Or maybe even "NO NO NONO" for what might come their way.

But their story is simply not done and will live on in more then one way.

Think of it as simply putting a book mark to this chapter without knowing how many pages will lead you to the end, because their simply isn't one.

Like a flower that is growing, blossoming but not quite there yet...a flower waiting to be completed, just like their story.