🫀my side🫀

They came back to the house, closing the door behind them as they stepped inside, looking around.

Everyone seemed to be sleeping, but two others were in the living room. Chan and Felix were there, but the younger one had pure fear in his eyes, he was petrified as he was plunged in his thoughts.

"Hey guys" Jisung spoke softly, trying to defuse the tension.

"Chan?" Minho got concerned to see his state, even he was quiet, what the hell had happened.

"Felix has something he wants to say to you, isn't that right?" The poor guy couldn't even lift his eyes off of the floor, not daring to face him after all he's said to him.

He nodded slowly and got up, still not looking anyone in the eyes. He walked up to Minho as Felix had tears in his eyes, pure guilt.

"Could w-we talk in private?" His voice trembled as he tried his best to speak normally.

"Sure..." he looked back at Jisung who still looked pissed off at the blond boy, but Minho gave him a reassuring smile and both of them walked to the balcony together.

Now that they were isolated, it became even harder for Felix to say what was on his mind.

"I..." his throat was killing him as he looked away still, taking up all the courage he had in him to turn around and face him.

"I'm sorry...for everything I said to you before, for making you feel horrible...I didn't know..."

Minho was genuinely shocked, he never thought he'd hear it coming directly from him, even less when he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Chan told me about...you and your past...I'm so sorry Minho...I wish I would have known before" his hands were shacking, but that only meant their was more to this then just the surface.

"It's fine Felix...but why are you so affected by this?"

"Because I was once at the place of one of your victims..."

<3

"Jisung...theirs something I need you to do for me" chan spoke up as they were watching Felix and Minho threw the glass door.

"Yeah sure"

"I have a bad feeling about something...we were asked to attend a club soon, but we don't know who the owner is. We usually have control over everything but we weren't able to catch this one...this is a dangerous game but if I'm right I'll need your help"

"You're scaring me Chan..."

"I'm scared too..."

<3

"What do you mean...?" Minho frowned as he looked him up and down, trying to find some type of wound or scar that could lead to it.

"I was a foolish kid...got caught in the worst place possible at the worst exact second, a bit like Jisung was. I was with my big sister and we were both brought in this dark room, thrown in there like dogs. She was braver then I could ever be...so for a week she took all of the hits and punches for me that this fucking good for nothing gave us...he was horrible. He would beat her right in front of me and I couldn't even interfere, because I was too weak to save my sister and she was too brave to back down"

Felix bite at his lip as he thought of what came next in his story.

"But one day their was an opening to escape, that one chance to live so I grabbed her hand to leave that place...but she stopped me and pushed me away as I saw her smile one last time...I managed to get out but I never saw her again or that fucking torturer..." Minho hesitantly walked closer to him and took his arm, pulling him into a hug. Felix didn't object, instead he leaned in and cried on his shoulder.

"So when I saw you doing all of those things to other people...I couldn't help but see him...that's all I could see and I'm sorry"

"Felix it's alright...I don't blame you..." he patted his back. This was actually the first time they had ever hugged in the year that Felix has lived with them, the only time.

"I really didn't know...I'm so sorry you have to do this to forget...so the screams stop" Felix muffled his sobs.

"I'm doing better now actually...Jisung makes them go away..." he whispered the last part as he closed his eyes, thinking about the black haired boy.

They broke the hug and looked at each other, Felix trying to hard to smile even though he had hours and hours of crying to catch up on.

"Sounds like we were both haunted by monsters..."

"That we were...just wish you could of told me sooner"

"Same here, I'm so sorry again"

"Stop apologizing, it's freaking me out man" they both chuckled even though the circumstances were quite strange.

"To being better teammate...?" Felix reached his hand out, Minho looked at it, but he pushed it away and hugged Felix instead.

"I prefer the word family..." he could feel Felix smiling.

"Yeah...i like the sound of that"

<3

They walked back inside, but Jisung was nowhere to be found. He searched in the kitchen and the main area of the house, but still nothing.

"Where's jisung?"

"I think he went back to his room"

That was strange, you'd think he'd head to Minhos room, but apparently not. Minho then took that as a cue and headed there, knocking on his door.

He opened it when he heard noises inside, seing Jisung on his bed, his back facing him.

"Hey why'd you leave? It was only going to take a few minutes" Minho walked up to him and tried to slide his hand on him, but he quickly slapped him away, groaning.

"You two were being oddly touchy..." jisung said, he voice not even hiding it...he was jealous.

"Oh come on, it was a hug, besides..." he pushed on his shoulder, making him go on his back as the brunette slid on top of him.

"You're the only one I want...now stop acting like a brat and come in my bed with me"

"No." He replied, Jisung wasn't mad anymore, he just wanted to see how far he could push him.

"I don't take no as an answer kitten, you should watch your words" Jisung hit him in the stomach making him groan.

"You shouldn't have done that.." he reached for his drawer, grabbing something out of it as Jisung was fighting to get out of his hold with absolutely no success.

Jisung widened his eyes as he saw a gun being pulled out, now aimed at him. Minho made sure it was loaded before putting it to the younger's lips, immobilizing him completely.

"Open." He wasn't joking around, Jisung could tell in the way his voice spit out the words, orders.

The black haired boy then slowly and unsurely opened his lips slightly, the tip of the gun on his tongue.

"Now suck." Jisung looked up to meet Minhos eyes, unsure of what to do. He was scared he was actually getting in trouble but relaxed once he saw the older's smirk, he was teasing him.

"Go ahead..."