🫀baby steps🫀

.a couple of months later.

"CATCH HIM!!" Hyunjin yelled out and they all ran after the little baby right a knife in his hands.

"IM TRYING!!" Changbin reached close to him but couldn't quite figure out how to get the weapon out of his hands.

"Blaaaaaaa" the baby laughed and ran around in his diaper.

The door suddenly opens and Jisung and Minho walk in.

"Papa!" He drops the knife and runs to his dads, going to Minho first, who easily picks him up and smiles.

"Hey pumpkin" he put his nose on his and they both chuckled.

"Do you guys want to explain to me why Kaito was running around...with a knife in his hands?" Jisung raised a brow, so Hyunjin and Felix stepped back.

"We tried to take it back"

"I'm never letting you too baby sit ever again-"

"You're just like your daddy" Minho smiled proudly and Jisung saw his son with his husband smiling, so he eased up.

"Don't let it happen again of Im skinning you from head to toes with a nail clipper." He said and walked towards Kaito, who was making grabbing hands at him. "Hey baby"

Kaito went between their arms and cuddled with them.

"Ben! Come here boy" Minho called out and the dog walked back into the room, going to them. "Watch Kaito for a few seconds, you're more competent then those two"

"Hey!" Hyunjin said.

The dog then went on the couch with the child and Kaito buried his face in the fur. He fell asleep not long after and the dog kept his eyes opened to protect him. They were each other's best friends.

Minho took Jisung into the kitchen and grabbed his hands.

"What's wrong...?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Baby...you've been off lately, I can tell when you lie too..."

Jisung sighed, placing a hand on his beating heart.

"Im worried...I've been having the same nightmare and now I have a bad feeling about it. It's all black and there is a kid screaming along with a bullet...and now im terrified it's going to come true"

"It won't. We'll protect Kaito Okay?"

"But what if we're too late...?"

"Jisung." He pulled him into a short kiss and pulled him into a hug. "Everything's going to be fine..." 

<3

He came back to the house after a while and knocked on the door, waiting.

She answered and scoffed.

"What are you doing here?" Natasha said and he pushed her aside.

"I forgot a box of files in here..." Jisung's dad said and walked right in her house.

"More about our son?" She said in an angry voice and he hummed.

"No..." he said lowly and stopped when he saw new picture frames hung on the wall. He stopped to look at it. There was him and his son getting ice cream together, playing games and even a picture of all three of them together.  He walked slower as he saw Jisung get older with every picture but stopped when he reached the last one.

"Natasha..." she looked at him and then the picture. It was at Minho and Jisung's wedding day, both smiling and laughing. "I can't believe it..."

"Don't do this. You've ruined enough of their lives as it is." She says but he turns around.