🫀dont you know🫀

Omg finally an update?

Absolutely!

<3

Felix dropped down on his knees nervously, looking up at Hyunjin who had this look in his eyes, this passion ignited.

The older one sat down on a chair and ran his hand in Felix's freshly bleached hair, grabbing a hold of it and pulling him closer.

"Well...what are you waiting for? Fix the problem you caused angel" He said with a low voice.

"Are you sure you're not mad at me...?" Felix asked with soft eyes, giving kissed on his thighs, gradually going up.

"Of course not...I can never get mad at you, I'm not going to start now...next time you could at least invite me" he said dramatically, making Felix chuckle a bit, unbuckling his belt slowly.

"You're not going to tell Minho about this...are you?"

"No, I've got something else planned" Hyunjin smirked, making Felix gulp.

<3

"H-harder" Jisung begged under him, whimpering away when Minho obeyed his wish.

The intercom then turned on and a moan came out of it. All fours of the boys stopped and caught their breath again, looking at each other confused.

They heard another one and Minho smirked.

"Is that Felix...?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yeah, but I don't think he's alone"

Jisung blushed at the sight of the camera, looking up at it.

"You like being watched don't you kitten?"

"N-no that's weird..."

"You can admit it, I see that look in your eyes..."

Jisung looked away from him, hiding his small smile on his lips at the thought of being filmed. He knew that the older one was right, but he wouldn't say it out loud.

"How about we give them a little show?"

He bent down, bitting his neck and they all continued.

<3

After a few minutes they were all laid down in bed and Jisung was fighting the urge not to sleep, it just felt so comfortable in his arms.

"Do you really have to go...?" He asked, kissing his cheek.

"I do, but I'll be back soon enough. I'm getting you out of here and out of your dad's grasp"

"I've missed you so much..." he pulled him into a sweet and tender kiss, his arms wrapped around his neck.

"You have no idea..." he held him close and looked over at Yeonjun.

"Are we leaving soon?" He asked, running his hand in the boy's blue hair. Minho looked at the younger one on his lap and sighed.

"We can stay another hour...it won't hurt anyone"

"Sounds good to me" they all laid down and held their partners tightly, smiling as their hearts would beat in sync with each other.

<3

Minho and Yeonjun came back home after sneaking out of the mental hospital with no problem. They walked into the living room but froze when the older one saw Chan at the dinner table with a glare on his face, pushing his cigarette into the ash tray and tilting his head slowly.

"Minho." He knew he was in trouble just by the way he said his name. The younger on signalled Yeonjun to leave and walked towards Chan, watching his steps like if he was swimming with a shark.

"Yes?"

"Do you really think I'm an idiot?" He clenched his teeth, his fists as well.

"Listen I was really careful-"

"What you did. Almost cost you your life!" He got up from his chair and stared at him, his eyes as cold as ice, making Minho's eyes widen.

"We're fine Chan..."

"You know damn well that outside those city walls they can do what ever they want with you because I can't protect you..." he could tell how panicked he looked, the eye bags dragging the life away from him.

"It's late...why aren't you sleeping?"

"I was waiting to see if you would come back...and now that you did I'm no longer worried, I'm extremely pissed off Min-"

"I needed to see him...just one time. It's been so hard here without him. No torture or cigarette can stop it from eating me up inside...I didn't mean to worry you I just missed him" he hid his face with one hand but Chan moved it away, pulling him close into a hug.

"Just...don't do that again" Chan sobbed on his chest and for the first time, Minho felt like the older brother, reassuring him while the tears kept falling.

"Im alright...I won't do that again, not without you knowing first"

Chan sniffled his nose and kept trembling, refusing to let go of him. It's like all his emotions, stress, anger and worry all fell down upon him.

"Let's go to bed now, I'm sure Jeongin is waiting for you"

Chan could only nod in response, letting the younger one guide him to his bedroom.

He hugged him goodnight and headed to his own room, where his dog was patiently waiting for him and wagging his tail once he saw his owner.

Minho greeted him and walked to the window, getting a cigarette out and lighting it, blowing the smoke out into the world.

He looked at the moon and smiled, taking another hit from his cig, his lungs taking in all of the grey air.

"Hey mom...been a while since I spoke to you..." he chuckled, seing the stars shine a bit brighter.

"I swear I'll get him out of there, even if I have to go threw an entire army, I'll do it just to see his smile again..." he took in the fresh air from outside, breathing out again.

"I wish you could talk back...or hold me like you used to when I was a kid...I really miss you mom" he felt tears sting in his eyes, but stopped when he heard something slowly fall down the trees and the sky. A flower landed on his window, small and fragile, but it made him smile and look up again.

"I guess that means you miss me too...oh and don't worry" he walked back to his room and out his hands in his pocket.

"I'll always have two flowers in my heart..."

<3

6 members have covid, let's wish them a fast recovery for their comeback!