🫀the Big day🫀

A/n: Since so many were excited for my next story called "ruin me", I decided to started posting it. By the time this chapter is out, the two first chapters of that story will be ready for you all to read. Like I said, it's my favorite story out of all of them.

It will be 1-2 chapters a day :)

Resume:

Jisung has finally managed to get his dream job, being a detective. He's good, too good, so they put him on the only unsolved case of the precinct...

And that is to capture the blood diamond, the most renown criminal in the city.

Also  known  as Lee Minho.

What starts off as hate and malice slowly turns into something lustful and passionate.

The ice to his fire, the warmth to his frost.

Yet rules that are forbidden... are always more fun to break.

<3

To convince you even more: every person I've spoken to about my books and read them have told me it was their favorite too...ok, I'm done promoting, JYP take notes.

Now back to the story.

<3

A few months had passed already, time flew by like it was nothing and it was finally the day.

They were getting married.

The bells were loud and clear above the venue and laughs were heard all around them. The colour white was surrounding them, from the flowers to the chairs and the flower arche, it was all so beautiful.

"Are you nervous?" Soobin asked, watching Jisung get his makeup done naturally, his white suit perfectly fitted on his body.

"I've never been more nervous about something so simple...feels like anything could go wrong"

"But nothing will, I'll make sure things go smoothly today, it's your big day after all"

They did his hair, he had died it blond the same morning, he wanted to surprise Minho, he also wanted a more natural colour on his wedding day.

"Could I see him?" Jisung asked nervously while the stylist placed flowers in his golden hair.

"It's a tradition to only see the groom once the ceremony starts" Soobin smiled as he saw Jisung debating and playing with his fingers.

"I know..." he mumbled and the makeup artist moved away from the mirror so he could see himself, and he smiled.

"You look beautiful..." Soobin let out and Jisung smiled even more. He stayed silent for a while, getting his final things ready.

"Are you sure I can't see him?" Jisung sort of pouted and made Soobin's heart melt.

"I'm sure he's completely fine right now"

"I know he's freaking out...he's probably eating something and rambling in a corner" Jisung chuckled and Soobin smiled.

"I doubt it"

<3

"Minho stop eating the cake!" Hyunjin tried to take it away from him.

He was rambling on a chair and eating the frosting off the huge cake they had. He didn't answer and just kept worrying.

"Has he been this bad?"

"Since we arrived here yeah...I can't get him to stop eating random things..."

"I want to see him." He whined and Hyunjin and Chan looked at each other, it was all he had asked since they had arrived.

"Like we said, you can't..."

"Unless" Hyunjin smirked and threw Minho a cloth, smiling widely. The groom looked at it confused but then realized what he was insinuating.

<3

Felix walked in Jisung's room and threw him a silky cloth and motioned to put it on his eyes, so he did.

He heard footsteps and already knew who it was.

"No peaking you two" chan chuckled and the two lovers were now blinded, but they could feel the other close by. Like if they read each other's minds, they walked to meet and Minho took him into a big hug, jisung wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"Are you as nervous as I am?" Minho mumbled onto his neck and jisung nodded, playing with his brown hair.

"Am I allowed to kiss him?" Minho asked whoever was closest to him and waited for an agreement.

"Go ahead" the rest of them smiled as Minho picked up his chin, since he knew his body by heart and kissed his sweet lips. They finally relaxed their bodies and slowly calmed down.

When they split apart they both smiled and started to rock each other back and forth into a hug, Minho kissing his hair.

"Can't we stay like this?" Minho groaned and chan put a hand on his shoulder.

"We should go and prepare the rest...come on" he pulled away and kissed Jisung's hand before being guided out of the room.

<3

Hyunjin sat nervously in a chair at the venue, looking around himself, waiting for a few people to arrive.

It's then he saw them, perfectly blond hair and a brunette next to him, holding hands.

Felix smiled upon seing him and ran into his arms, seungmin joining the hug not long after.

"I missed you" seungmin almost cried out but Felix was quiet, more then he would normally be.

"I'm sorry I've been away for so long...I've missed you two so much..."

Felix smiled and pulled him into a sweet kiss, then letting seungmin do the same. The blond one cupped Hyunjin's face and smiled.

"Come back to the house tonight...with us"

"I..." he stopped when he saw someone walk in, dark hair and even darker eyes. The man he loved, hated, was here. Changbin made his way across the room, far from them.

"Talk to him." Felix spoke up and kissed his cheek. "I miss the four of us together..."

"I do too..."

The bells rang loudly and they all looked at each other and smiled.

"It's time..." Hyunjin said and everyone went to take a seat.

Minho walked up to the front with Hyunjin, Yeonjun and Chan by his side. He stood there and looked at the isle Jisung would have to walk, he couldn't wait.

He saw the rose petals falls and the bright light of the sun falling through the windows. It was the perfect day and he was ready to say his vows. His hands were slightly shaking but he managed to calm down after a while. The eyes were on him now, soon to be on Jisung.

His blood froze when he heard the music play. The beautiful piano started a melody he knew all too well and Minho finally opened his eyes and saw Jisung in the other hand of the large hall. His blond hair was filled with flowers and he had a smile spread on his lips. He looked heavenly, he was his soulmate. Only a couple of steps away from him.

The crowd watched him walk with Soobin by his side, his suit all white which only made him look even more ethereal.

He could see Jisung's mother in the crowd, cheering for the both of them and smiles everywhere.

He made his way closer and Minho started to cry, tears swelling up in his eyes of pure happiness.

Jisung reached him and held his hands, which seemed to make both of them calm down. They were now looking in each other's eyes, deeply and passionately.

Nothing else mattered then, only the two of them, together, happy, crying.

Minho smiled and so did jisung.

His flower had grown, his petals were blossoming and so he stood in front of him.

"You look beautiful..." Minho let a tear fall and Jisung whipped it away with his thumb.

"So do you..." he smiled and the priest opened his book.

"Let us start the ceremony.."