🫀im so sorry🫀

Jisung woke up in cold sweat, he wasn't able to sleep ever since that phone call. He looked at Minho by his side and sighed, rubbing his temples. The older one wasn't doing much better, ever since they had gotten there, he wasn't able to do his work so anxiety would build up and he'd snap more easily.

He get more violent and so would jisung.

But this day everything would change.

Jisung got out of bed and snuck to the table where the set of radio was and sat down, looking at it.

With only one word he could end all of this, all of the effort they built up.

He reached out and grabbed it, holding his mouth to it but not daring to press the button. He stayed there for a while before moving away from it, but when he turned around, his heart almost stopped when he saw Minho right there.

"You were going to call him weren't you...?" Minho had tears in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, I heard every single word...you want to go back"
Minho let a tear fall down, feeling as if he wasn't enough to make him stay with him.

"I didn't call him." Jisung tried to cup his face but Minho moved away.

"But you're thinking about it..."

"Minho..." he tried to approach him again but the older one only cried more.

"Tell me right now. Do you really want to leave me? Never see me ever again?"

"Minho you know that's not what I want..."

"Then why are you considering it...? Why the hell do you want to leave?!"

"We aren't ourselves right now, we're tired and sick of this place, I know how bad your nightmares are getting even though you don't want to tell me..."

"Don't pretend like you know what I want...I'd want nothing more then to live out the rest of my life with you" Minho tried to hold back the cries but they fell down his tongue so easily.

"I want that too...but not here, not where we're deprived from everything we know, you need to understand I'm doing for you, my dad could hurt you, even kill you if I don't do this"

"He can't be serious, I don't believe it one bit"

"He's serious, I don't want him to hurt you"

"But you want to leave me?!" Minho grabbed him by the collar and slammed him on the wall, his eyes filled with broken pieces of himself, this wasn't him. He was tired and stressed, nothing like the Minho he met.

"I'd rather know you're alright from afar then have you dead in my arms..." he said calmly, Minho looking into his eyes and calming down, letting go of his shirt.

He looked at his hands and cried even more, falling on his knees.

"I'm so sorry Jisung, I'm doing everything I can but it feels like we're falling apart"

They were now both on the floor crying, Jisung lifting his chin and kissing his forehead.

"This isn't your fault Min..."

"Then why does it feel like petals are falling from us...like we're dying inside and thorns are cutting my heart...I don't wan to lose another flower, I-I can't"

"I don't want to either, but I'd rather know your still blooming then watch each other rip our petals out by staying here baby...I think..."

Minho looked into his eyes and they both nodded.

"I think it's time we go home..."

The older one sobbed and crawled into his chest, Jisung's heart feeling like it had been stabbed and sore.

"I know..." he mumbled, his tears soaking up Jisung's shirt.

"I know..."

<3

Natasha sat at her table and watched Jisung's father scroll through old files. She looked at her wedding ring and sighed, the diamond not even bright enough to light the hope in her heart, at least not any more.

Her husband was trying to find exactly where they were on the map bu failed to find it, that's all he would do every single day for the past two months.

"Dad." The voice of her son came through the radio, it sounded heavy and broken down.

"Have you thought about it?"

"I agree for the deal...just please don't hurt him...please" Jisung sobbed out.

"A deal is a deal...he won't be harmed" he responded quickly, but his mother's heart sank. He saw a victory, she saw a heartbreak.

All they kept hearing were Jisung's cries of pain and his heavy breathing when he tried to calm down.

"Don't hurt him..." he mumbled, his voice aching.

<3

Jisung hung up after giving the coordinates and turned to see Minho in the same state he was in, completely broken down.

"I wish I could go back and change how everything went down...so I could hold you forever kitten...this all happened too fast. A few months ago you were in my arms and we talked about having kids...now we're here in the middle of nowhere and your dad threatened us...how could it go so wrong?"

"I don't know...I wish I could have answers, I wish we could just take a break and breath but we both know that won't help..."

"How am I supposed to live now...?" He crumbled in his arms and held him so close air couldn't even pass between them. "After everything we went through together...I wish I could have walked with you to the finish line, not be separated so easily by an asshole...fuck Jisung"

They stayed in each other's arms, like a crumbled paper that someone threw away.

They couldn't even feel their knees after a while
and they didn't need words to express how badly it hurt. It hurt in their longs from trying to catch their breath, it tore their throat apart from all the cries that had fallen down.

The sound of helicopters flipping kept getting closer, so they looked at each other.

"Maybe this wasn't meant to be after all..." Jisung mumbled, cupping his face.

"I think it was...but not all fairy tales end well...ours just ended up having the worst ending."

They heard the helicopters land and Minho closed his eyes shut, not wanting to believe this was true.

"I dont want to go..." Jisung cried, holding Minho close.

"You were always the one...and you'll always stay my flower, my kitten, my everything...I love you Jisung"

"You made me into who I am...I'll always be thankful for that...I love you Minho"

The door opened and it felt like a blur as Jisung was dragged away, tears all around then on the floor. All Minho remembered from that day was the footsteps of Jisung's father leaving him behind and closing the door.

All that could be heard were faint cries.

All that could be seen was a flower without it's petals.

All that could be felt was pain.

Two lovers that were never meant to be...

Yet...

Somehow.

This isn't the end of their story.

It is far from it.

In fact...

This is only the beginning.