🫀finally🫀

A/n: hi, this update is to show i am indeed not dead, just busy.

Ok byeeee~

.one month later.

"When ever you're ready Min..." they all looked at him, even the dog was invested in this.

It was one button he could finally use, they managed to access the speakers of the facility and the entire map of it, which meant that thanks to felix, they could speak.

He pressed it and the buzzing sound started.

<3

Jisung and Soobin were speaking like they always would, they had grown quite close and managed to bond more then they thought they would.

"If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?" Soobin stared at the ceiling, throwing a small ball in the air.

"Home..." Jisung said and the blue haired threw him a pillow.

"No shit! I meant in the whole world, what country or city?" They both laughed and jisung looked out the window wondering.

"I think I'd go to Japan...it just seems so beautiful"

"That does sound nice...I think I'd go anywhere that had a beach to be honest"

"It feels warm just to think about it"

It does-"

"Jisung?" A voice came out of nowhere. Both the boys looked at each other and hid under their blankets.

"ITS A FUCKING GHOST."

"I'm not a ghost, just list-"

"WE ARE DEAD. WE ARE SO DEAD."

While Soobin was panicking, jisung focused on where the sound was coming from and widened his eyes as tears welled up in them.

"It's me..." the voice that came from the camera said, making Soobin calm down.

"Minho...?" He smiled and started to cry, holding his heart as it pounded loudly.

"Yeah...it's me baby, we're going to get you out of there, I promise"

"I missed you" he sobbed, looking up into the camera.

<3

"I missed you more..." Minho was on the verge of tears himself, they spoke for a while and he then let Yeonjun take the microphone to talk to his boyfriend that he hadn't spoken to in more then a year.

This went on for a while, speaking to them none stop and their hearts fluttering every time they would say each others names.

Jisung couldn't see him, but he could recognize that sweet voice anywhere, it reassured him too many times to simply forget it.

"We'll see you soon..." they hung up because they knew guards would be coming any minute now, they knew their entire pattern which made it easy to speak to them now. But Minho couldn't wait for much longer, he wanted to see his lover, he wanted to see jisung.

He was about to walk off when Felix called him.

"Minho."

"Yes...?" He turned around with a small smile, only confirming Felix's thoughts.

"Don't do anything dumb."

"Me? I would never..."

<3

"I definitely lied." Minho attached his seatbelt and looked over at his passager seat, Yeonjun looking at him strangely.

"I can see that..."