🫀glory🫀

"is everyone ready to go?!!" Chan yelled, a bunch of yells responding to him as he grabbed the keys of the biggest van they had.
soon, everyone was in it, preparing their weapons, loading them, but Minho was just smiling widely, adrenaline pumping in his vains as he tried to contains himself from doing anything deemed "too crazy".

It didnt take long before they arrived, hyunjin going to a high ground to get his sniper ready to shoot if anythign went wrong. The rest walked up to the gang, serious faces washing over them, except for Minho who was laughing when he saw the pure fear in their eyes. It made him feel powerful and in control, something hes never really had outside of work.

some of them were shacking, clearly an unexpirienced group, exactly what they were looking for.

"so lets cut to the chase, we want the money we landed you..." Chan started, as the brunette was trying to decide which one he wanted to take back home.

"we dont have you fucking money, we found another profiter on the market"

"i truly dont care, im giving you three seconds...3" he put his hand in the air, signaling Hyunjin to get ready. a small dot appeared on someones forehead,
taking them a second to realize what it was.

"2" he smiled.

"1" he closed his fists together, so the snipper took them all out except for one person. All of the bodies fell at the same time to the ground, the only one left standing falling on his knees as the blood of his friends covered his knees.

"guess you get to keep that one" The guy then looked at Minhos fired up eyes and started to cry, knowing very well what was going to happen if he went with him. He then took his gun out and shot himslef straight in the head, making all of them shocked, Minho simply dissapointed.

"my toy..." Minho whined as the others searched the corpses bodies, taking anything valuable.

The older male was now angrily cursing under his breath, that was until he heard it, smelled it. their was still fear close by, so he whipped his head around and walked towards a street that was blocked by a wall. he then turned the corner and saw a young guy with raven black hair, terrified eyes as he held his knees, looking up into his dark eyes.
Minho smiled and picked him up by the shirt, throwing him forward so they could all see him. he stumbled and fell, opening his knee up pretty badly, as he looked up at the leader, completely horrified.

"i want to keep this one" he pointed at the young one in uniform.

"we dont take in civilians, you know that very well" his boss said, starting to walk to their van.

"a lot of people are going missing these days, he"ll blend in just nicely in the news" he gave his best smile, he knew Chan couldnt say no to him, so he sighed and nodded.

"fine, keep him...sorry kid" he said, but before he could try and run, Minho caught him and pressed him close to his body.

"whats your name kitten..?" he asked close to his ear.

"h-han Jisung" he replied, closing his eyes shut as he felt Minho get something from his pocket.

"what a pretty name" he took a tissu out and put it over Jisungs mouth and nose area, knocking him out cold.

"This is going to be fun..." he clapped his hand together, bringing the boy in the car with him, driving away.

<3

Jisung woke up with his head pounding intensly, making him wince. He tried to move his hand but they were caught in some sort of chain that hung him
to the moldy ceiling of the basement.

"slept well?" he opened his eyes widely once he realize he wasnt alone, Jisung tried to remove his hand but they were harshly wrapped up in a silver chain. He let his head fall forward in defeat, accepting his fate already as he saw that hell of a table filled with what he assumed was doctor equipement, or some sort of toture weapon.

"a-are you going to k-kill me...?" he asks, head still hung low.

"yes, but first im going to have a bit of fun with you kitten" he picked up a scalpel and started to walk towards him. Jisung widened his eyes as he saw the blade, his breath getting much faster. Nobody could know his secret, no one. He started to move back, but it didnt change that he was stuck.
Minho then grabbed him by the jaw, making their eyes meet once again. The older one then inspected all of his soft feature. Jisung had round cheeks that didnt take away from his sharp jawline, hair as black as coal and his eyes...absolutely beautiful to look into.

Minho on the other side had cold eyes, a devilish smile spread on his lips and a sharp nose. His victims were usually too terrified to even realize how beautiful he was behind this evil persona.

"this makes me sad..." he said, letting to of his jaw.

"what does? youre not the one going to die..." Jisung didnt want his life to end like this, let alone after someone learned his secret, he counldnt let that happen.

"i know, but taking one of the nine lives from such a pretty pray makes me dissapointed...i almost feel sorry for you."

"great..." the older approached again with the sort of scalpel, making Jisung move again.

"dont move, itll hurt even more" Minho laugh, grabbing his body close to him.

"thats the problem" he whispered to himself, closing his eyes shut. Minho then put the knife on his arm, looking into his eyes as he dug the blade in, making Jisung bite his lip to prevent any noises from coming, but not the type Minho was expecting. It hurt, the blade went deep into his skin and he let a tear falld down his eyes.

his whole body relaxed, suprising Minho quite a lot.

"why arent you yelling yet? i want to hear those pretty screams" he lowered his knife and carved another line on his stomach making him throw his head back, still not letting a single noise out.

"come on, its no fun if you dont" he then grabbed his leg and put the small blade on it but he waited, he then pulled his by the neck, making their foreheads touch together. It was there, the fear, but Minho couldnt put a finger on what he was afraid of. Others would scream, curse at him, cry or all of those in order, But jisung was quiet, too much for this to be normal.

"s-stop" another tear escaped his eye, as he furrored his eyebrowns at Minho, cursing under his breath at himself for sounding so desperate.

"itll be over soon...i just need to ear you-" he dug the scalpel, this time in his thigh, making him bust out a moan, cheeks flushed red and mouth wide opened. With his barely lit eyes he looked into Minhos.

"scream..." he wasnt smiling anymore, Minho looked confused. His eyes then trailed down to his pants, showing Jisung was indeed hard, and not just a bit, fully. This was a new feeling, something hes never felt before. The older male slowly stepped away, laughing this time.

"you enjoy it...dont you kitten...?" Jisung was doomed, someone knew his secret now.

"just kill me already" he bit at his lip as he thought back at the feeling he just had, how good it felt even if he didnt want to feel this way. He wished he could live a normal life with a normal body that doesnt get turned on by pain.

"not until you admit it..." he dug his nail in his skin, where he had just cut, making Jisung scream, feeling even better then the first time. The way it stinged made his eyes water from pure pleasure.

"admit w-what?" Jisung was trying to act though, but it was too late.

"dont play dumb with me...admit it, youre just like me" he tried to touch his face, but Jisung kicked him in the stomach harshly. Minho stumbled back, holding a hand on his stomach, laughing estericaly.

"im nothing like you, youre fucking insane..."

"and you love that about me... dont you?" the room plunged itself into silence, the only noise that could be heard was the light flickering above them, only making the ambiance more frustrating.

"i-" he was going to answer but the elevator doors opened, making both turn their heads.