🫀our story🫀

Minho didn't even hesitate before going on top of Jisung, taking the knife from his hand in the process. He put it at the bottom of his shirt, slowly dragging it upwards so it could cut open the shirt. Minho eyes were pouring out lust that attached itself to the younger's body.

He trailed his eyes over it, seing all of the bruises and cuts that were there. He kissed them one by one, trailing his fingers over his soft stomach. Jisung moaned as he could barely stay still, closing his eyes shut.

Minho looked over at the time and smirked.

"Happy birthday love" he said making Jisung also turn his head seing 12:15 on the clock.

"Well this will be an interesting story to tell My kids later..."

"It will be, first thing you did as an adult is getting railed"

"Getting what?-" Minho took his hips and put them on his lap, grinding on him. He then choked him and pulled his neck so their lips would almost touch. He passed his tongue on Jisung's lips, looking into his eyes.

"Would that be something you like...?" Jisung looked fucked out already, blush covering his face without any shame, mouth drooling and eyes desperate for anything to come.

"Y-yes..." he replied shyly.

"Good" Minho passed his own shirt over head revealing his perfectly toned abs. Jisung couldn't help but touch them.

"Like them?- ah" he groaned when Jisung dragging his nails across his chest, making both of them way too excited. Minho flipped the knife around his fingers, then taking a hold of it and putting it to Jisung's lips. The younger licked the flat end of it, making Minho smirk.

"See how good it feels? I don't want you to hide yourself around me ever again...understood?" Jisung nodded eagerly, his lips shacking in anticipation.

Minho then dragged a line on the side of his lip, blood poring out of it as Jisung let out mumbled and begs.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?"

"No..." he looked away embarrassed but Minho made him turn his face again.

"Nothing to be ashamed of...just close your eyes for me" he listened and Minho leaned in, brushing his tongue on his bleeding bottom lip, then taking a bite out of it, more blood pouring out. He then made their lips connect completely, both moaning at the first contact. Jisung rolled his hips upwards out of a desperate attempt to feel something.

The older male took that as a cue and slid his pants off, then taking Jisung's as well. It left them both in their underwear, grinding on each other as their breaths were hitching over and over again.

Minho pulled out from the kiss, a line of saliva still connecting their lips together.

"Fuck kitten..." he chuckled, not believing he found someone just as needy as him.

"I want more" he tugged Minho's waist band, making him bite his lip.

"But we haven't even gotten to the best part yet..." he slide the blade on his leg, making the younger go to heaven and back, his whole body going though waves that could only be described through pleasure. Now that he wasn't trying to hide it, everything felt ten times better then it ever did.

"M-more"

"Beg for it..." Minho smirked, ignoring how painfully hard he was under his boxers, how needy he was.

"P-please..."

"You can do better then that"

"Please Minho, hurt me, use me, anything" satisfied, the older drew a line just under his chin, then licking the blood off like it was nothing more then pleasure leaking out of him. He attached his lips onto Jisung's again, kissing him like he was air, he needed to, feeling that If he stopped he'd die.

Feeling his own blood against the inside of his mouth, jisung grabbed Minho's hair harshly, the other one scratching lines down his bar.

"This is going to hurt okay?"

"Isn't that the whole point?" Jisung smirked as he attempted to removed his underwear, his arms way too weak already.

"A different kind of pain love, you're going to have to take a deep breath for me when I say so"

Jisung nodded, watching as Minho grabbed some lube from his drawer, spreading some one his fingers as he slid them down his boxers and covered it in a thic coat. He then with a single finger dragged the younger boy's underwear off, tossing it aside like it was nothing more then an object in the way.

Minho took off his own, making Jisung gulp.

"Big..." he whispered, looking up at Minho's lusteful eyes, staring so much that jisung could feel the sting of his eyes on his skin.

"Take a deep breath for me" Minho's done this before obviously, the first time always stings like hell from what he's observed, so obviously it was going to hurt-

Jisung let out the loudest moan yet as Minho was half inside of him, surprised at his reaction. They both looked at each other and blushed.

"You weren't joking..."

"I told you...I crave it like it's air" the older male tried to push all the way through but it was too thigh, so he looked up for help, something he could do to make him less tense.

"You need to ease up a bit if we want this to work, got any ideas?"

"You could say things to me..."

"Your doing so good for me angel, just a bit more" he tried again but it wouldn't budge.

"N-no mean words"

"Degrading huh?" He whispered as a smirk crept on his lips.

"You're gonna take what I give you kitten, now take it you fucking whore...wouldn't want to disappoint me now would you...?"

"N-no, I want to have it" jisung said as he tightened his grasp.

"Then act like it." He slowly pushed through, but still not making it to the end like he wanted to, making it painful for both of them. Minho took one of his legs and put it above his shoulder, making sure he was well placed before doing anything.

"What are you-" Jisung yelled a loud moan, then many little ones following, incapable of keeping them in as the one on top finally managed to push all the way through. Tears welled in his eyes as the tingling feeling made him completely weak. He grabbed the sheets behind him, holding onto them for dear life as he tried to adjust to the size he just received, gasping out for air. Minho then started rolling his hip, making the feeling even better. For now it was only pain, which was fine with Jisung, but soon would come the pleasure part of it.

Once he eased up, their was indeed a new feeling, something that felt even better then touching himself.

"Please"

"What's that kitten?"

"Faster...ah" Minho put down the leg he had on his shoulder and leaned forward to put a hand next to Jisung's head as support.

"Are you sure you can handle it?"

Jisung looked up Into his beautiful eyes, holding onto the sheets even more now then ever before, not once breaking eye contact.

"Give me all you've got and more"