🫀far from home🫀

"So you're telling me you got kidnapped by a mafia, fell in love with a sadist, got kidnapped AGAIN by an asshole, managed to escape and then your dad sent you here because he thinks Minho is the one who tortured you...?" Soobin asked with big eyes while Jisung just laid back on his bed calmly.

"Yeah that's pretty much it, oh and I'm a masochist"

"Wow...my whole life is so boring..." Soobin crashed back on his bed and signed, making Jisung laugh.

"Well don't say that, tell me how you met your boyfriend"

"I met him at church believe it or not...he was my first crush and then it didn't take long before we kissed in the back of the building..."

"Scandalous" Jisung dramatically said. He felt much more comfortable now, knowing he wasn't alone, not to mention that Soobin had this way to make his laugh.

"I know, but that's about it really...I still hate my dad for putting me here" Soobin said and looked outside the window.

"Me too...but I swear we'll get out of here eventually, I know Minho won't give up on me just yet" they both got their uniforms ready, it only consisted of a white shirt with very light blue pants. Soobin was helping him adjust by explaining the whole routine they had here.

"Oh I was wondering, how does it feel like to be a masochist?" Soobin shot out of the blue while he folded his clothes.

"Well...it's sort of like any other turn on you can think of. For example, some people are sensitive to the neck and when someone kissed it, it feels good, so it's the same for me. When I get hurt, I get this incredible feeling in my whole body"

"If I punch you will it feel good?" Soobin joked and laughed but stopped when he saw Jisung biting down on his lip out of guilt.

"Wait you actually would??!"

"All the patients please step in front of your doors and prepare for procedure" the voice from the speakers in their rooms said, so everyone got in line and wait for the buzzing noise of the cells to open. This didn't feel like a hospital, it felt like a prison for the 'crazy' people. They all walked along in the corridors and Jisung felt the thick air around them, it was so heavy in terms of ambience. Nobody looked happy to be there, which was completely understandable, but it just made it all the way more depressing.

"What happens next?" Jisung whispered to the tall guy in front of him as they walked in a line.

"We get a visit from a psychiatrist who tried to convince us she or he cares about our mental states, then we eat and go back to our cells"

"You're kidding..." jisung sighed, looking around at the white walls, no wonder people went crazy around here.

It's then they heard yelling from a nearby door they were walking close to.

"Out of your cell." A guard said sternly, but the little girl stayed in the corner of the room, terrified.

"N-no, I can't take it!" She screamed and kept on repeating the same thing a couple of times before she was dragged away.

"She's going in solitary confinement..." Soobin whispered.

"Where's that?"

"It's a tiny room, they put the people who don't obey there, I've never been but I've rarely see anyone come out well from there..."

Jisung nodded slowly and stayed close to the taller male.

"Don't worry, stay close to me and you won't be hurt"

"I mean being hurt doesn't sound like a bad thing right now..." Jisung said, making Soobin scoff.

"I'm going to have to get used to you..." they both smiled and kept walking in the same line.