🫀bargain🫀

The door closed and jisung flinched, nervous habit. He felt the bomb he had place in his back, he could feel it press against his back bones. He leaned on the wall and sighed.

"I'm sorry I had to bring you here on such...circumstances..." Valdis said.

"Get to the point." Jisung let out an exasperated breath. He then let his head fall forward, he heard foot steps near him and he couldn't look. Not again. Not in those eyes filled with rage and deceit.

"I know you will never forgive me for what I did to you." He used two fingers to raise his chin, Jisung's hands already shaking. Usual habit. Their eyes met, but Jisung didn't expect to see him so calm, there was almost nothing in his eyes. "There was something between us once..."

"No. There wasn't."

"There was a time where you needed me to hold you, where some nights you begged me to kiss you. It was by force, for reassurance, trust me I know you despise me with all your being."

Jisung swallowed slowly, not daring to move, especially not with his fingers pressed to innocently on his chin.

"You deprived me from everything."

"I did...and now that you are away, you are happy...am I correct?"

"Yes..." he said after some time.

"Well, here is the thing." He backed away and went to the window. "I stripped you away of everything, I made you need me. Now that you're gone, I realize that I am the one who truly needed you."

Jisung stared, confused.

"When I awoke from my coma." He said before Jisung could even open his mouth. "All I could think about was you, how I..."

"Valdis...I-"

"I love you Jisung." The words clung in the air, heavy and bearing down on them. "And you love the man that ruined my life."

"If you love me...if you truly did...then you wouldn't have kidnapped my child, you shouldn't haven taken my whole life away" his tone was getting darker, menacing. "You raped me. For god's sake." Jisung started to cry, but his voice stayed stable.

"I wanted to hurt Minho. I wanted to tear him from the inside...but the only thing I've managed to break is you..." he cupped his face and jisung flinched. "Such a fragile thing...I never should have touched..."

"Tell me what you want. Why did you want me here?" He could feel his heart clenching, so tight that he became as pale as the white wallpaper.

"Yes. Well..."

"Spit it out already."

"I am sorry, Jisung." He wasn't looking his way now, he had moved back, distancing himself.

"It doesn't mean anything to me...your words are poison."

"That boy of yours." He started, almost cutting him off. "He reminds me of you a lot. What ever part of you I do know...you did a good job raising him."

"I don't understand you..." jisung cried, still. "You come into my life and wreck it, so much that no one could touch me for months, I was terrified. Terrified and so angry...that I had been stuck with you for months and taken away my humanity. God." He grabbed his own hair and curled his fingers. "What is your plan now? To hurt my son? To hurt me even more? To lie to my face-"

"Something much better." He smiled and grabbed Jisung's hand.

<3

Minho's mind was a mess.

He saw them leave before he could even blink, and now he was left thinking about all that could happen. Luckily, he wasn't alone.

"Papa!" Kaito ran with all his might to his father's arms, he could fell his little heart pounding when he picked him up from the floor. He swung him in to the air and held onto him like he was his last breath.

"Kaito...I'm so glad you're okay." He cried into his shoulder, the child grabbing his hair from the back, holding on.

"I missed you." He said quietly and as soon as he was placed back on the floor, the boy smiled.

"Ben!" He ran to the dog, who seemed relieved, he wagged its tail and barked. Ben then went in front of the child, as if protecting him from something, his ears flew back.

"Something coming." Minho said lowly, wincing.

"Jisung." Hyunjin said, locking eyes with Minho.

"We need to-"

An explosion resonated across the entire floor, so bad that all of them crumbled down to it. The house shook and it smelled like powder and smoke at all once.

"Chan, get them out of here."

"I'm not going to let you-"

"Get out!" He screamed, for a second things were quiet. They fixated each other, both breathing heavily until chan nodded.

"Every one follow me."

"But...jisung is-" Felix attempted, but changbin drew him away.

They all left and Minho could barely breath. He ran. He did with all he had left in him.

"Jisung!!" He shouted, heavy burden on his chest. "God just be safe, please"

He barged through doors until he saw a pair of twin doors busted opened, black powder on the corners of it, what ever was left of them anyway. He walked into the room, scanning it.

"Jisung where are you!?" He stepped on broken marble and old plates, piles of wood and coughed on the amount of smoke in the air.

He heard another cough, small and close. He looked down to see Valdis, completely covered in roof top tiles and wood. Blood covered him, most of the debris had stabbed him across his body, his blood leaving his body like a river through the floor. He coughed again and Minho grabbed him by the collar.

"Where is he?! What did you do?!" He screamed, tears swelling in his eyes.

"We're gave a good run you and me. You always won. Well now I'm glad I got to see you-" he coughed blood, smiling in the slightest of ways. "Miserable, for once...farewell...Minho." His eyes pupil grew and his body fell numb.

"Farewell."

Valdis was dead.

Minho rose from the ground and panted.

He looked around, lifting panel after panel, his hands digging themselves in splinters and rocks. Minho reached into his pocket, watching the remote he had, intact still. How could this have happened.

"You didn't think of actually give you the remote, did you?" Jisund stood in the doorway, pale, but alive.

"Jisung." He ran to him and they crashed together, Minho didn't waste a moment before kissing him, pulling his chin and taking his waist.

"I didn't mean to scare you."

"You did. You always do." This time it was Jisung who leaned in, pressing their bodies together. After a moment, they calmed down and Minho cupped his face.

"Now tell me what happened? Did he hurt you? Was he planning on taking you again-"

"He was going to let me go." Jisung said simply. "He said he wanted to see me one last time, before he left far away from here. He was going to let me live....but I didn't give him that chance." He said, calmly, still.

"The bomb...the remote."

"He hugged me...I snuck the bomb into his back and left the room, he didn't try and stop me."

They stood in silence, watching him from a distance, laying on the ground, his eyes soulless.

"I...didn't see things turning out this way..."

"Things never go as planned."

Jisung closed his eyes briefly, hugging Minho, so close, as much as he could.

"It's over." Minho said.

"Yes, it's over." Jisung nodded.

They stayed there holding each other, until it was time to go home.