🫀from the shadows🫀

A/n: I am deeply sorry for the lack of updates on this book. It's the first book I rewrote on this new account and yet I had the time to complete many other books. Sorry again :(

.a few months later.

They had been searching for 15 minutes now.

"I cant find him..." Minho said as he looked over at Jisung, who searched everywhere.

"Kaito?" Jisung walked into his room and looked around, only a couple of things laying around, but not his son. He looked under pillow, behind every closet and in all the rooms.

"Where could be possibly be?" Jisung chuckled and Minho shrugged.

"Who knew he'd be so good at hide and seek..." Minho sighed and then his blood turned cold. "Jisung..."

"What?" He looked over to see Minho frozen in front of the metal doors of the elevator that lead downstairs.

"You don't think he'd...be downstairs would you?"

They both looked at each other and froze, gulping loudly. They looked at the number on it and panic ran over their arms.

"Shit." They both rushed to the staircase where they ran all the way to the bottom. They sprinted down the stairs and arrived downstairs.

"Kaito?!" Jisung called and heard little footsteps farther away. Minho was faster, so he ran past him and saw his son just a few feet away from the door that lead to his hell room. He caught the boy before he could get further and took him in his arms, close.

"Kaito I told you never to go down here" Minho said in a panicked voice and the young boy didn't seem to understand what he did wrong.

"But I wanted a good hiding spot..." he said disappointed.

"I know baby but you can't go here okay? This is our work place"

"But my friends always go to their papa's work...why not me?" He asked disappointed and Jisung went to them, hugging Kaito as well.

"Because work can be dangerous sometimes pumpkin, we want to protect you" jisung smiled at him and cupped his little cheek calmly.

"Do you understand Kaito? No more going downstairs..."

"Ok..." he said and Jisung smiled.

"Good, now let's go upstairs, heard uncle Channie is making hot chocolate"

"Really?!" He said excited and go out of Minho's grasp to run upstairs.

When they heard him close the door to go upstairs, they sighed and looked at each other.

"I don't know if this makes us good parents or really bad ones."

"Let's just be glad he didn't open the door" Jisung said and pushed it opened and a man was in the middle of it, chained up and bloodied, completely bruised from head to toes.

"Should we pick up from where we started?" Jisung looked at him viciously.

"Lead the way" Minho let him walk in first and the doors behind them closed loudly, which made the man in the middle awaken.

"Wake up" he tased him and he jolted in his chains.

He still didn't speak a word.

"I don't want to have to ask this again...Where is Valdis...?"

"I don't know who you're talking ab-" Jisung kicked him in the stomach without much of a facial expression and held a knife to his chin.

"The man who raped me, the man who kidnapped me, the one who wanted to ruin my life. I know he's alive and I know you can tell me where he is."