🫀fell far away🫀

Idk if I gave my ig so here you go,
@mikachou03
It's also the same user for my tiktok  :)

I love to hear your comments and thoughts on my books so if you have anything to say you can contact me, even if it's not related to my books. <3

<3

.about two months later.

Jisung ran with the bag in his hands, tossing it to Minho that was up on a roof. Jisung pushed through the crowd, trying to get away from the officers that were chasing them. The younger one was starting to get out of breath but they still ran as fast as they could, people yelling and the markets being filled with exotic spices and colourful clothing.

They were fine until the officers caught up to Jisung, started to be only a few inches away from grabbed him. That's when the lovers locked eyes and Minho reached his hand out from the roof and Jisung jumped, If he failed this jump, it was over.

Minho caught his arm and pulled him up, Jisung flipping off the officers before running of with a grin on his face.

They ran until their legs felt numb and their breath completely out. They had finally made it to a trap door without being followed and they slid in, walking along side of the tunnel they had dug through.

Once they made it to the other side, they were met with the sight they saw every single day. It was up in the mountains, surrounded by high rocks that hid their little house in the very middle of it. It was peaceful there, not a single person except for them and a couple of trees spread all around.

They opened the door to their home and Jisung dropped down on the couch, holding his chest as he tried to calm his breath.

"What did we get?"

"A couple of breads, some coins, a couple of potatoes and other type of vegetables...I'd say it could get us through this whole weak" Minho went through the bag they had stolen from the market, along with all the other items in there. They didn't have a choice to survive where they were, they couldn't be caught.

"I'm so sick of it..." Jisung sighed, looking out their window.

"I can try and make a different diner if your that tired..."

"No, I'm sick of being stuck here away from our friends, away from home..."

"Jisung we've been through this...we can't just go back, your dad will find us if we do and pull us apart again...I can't have that happening"

"I know but...I miss them"

Minho walked to him and wrapped his arms around his waist gently, pulling his whole body weight on himself and cuddling into his neck.

"I miss them too, but for now it's better we stay low, we'll see what comes after"

"How long will it take..? Days? Months? Year?"

"I don't know love, just please bare with me..." Minho pleaded and Jisung calmed down, he didn't want this either, but living on the bare minimum and fighting every day wasn't ideal either. They were in a completely different country, far away from his dad's grasp, so then it wasn't even close to their home.