🫀time of our lives🫀

He then started to slam himself inside of the boy, making him yell out every single time. He's never seen someone enjoy it this much, but he guessed it's been Jisung had waiting a long as time for this to come, and it finally did.

With every single sweet noise he would make, Minho would come close to the edge, but he wouldn't let himself go just yet.

"C-can we go f-faster?" He stumbled on his words as thoughts could barely finish sentences. Minho slowed down tremendously, smiling as he saw how much the tease was affecting Jisung. He looked half angry but the other half completely desperate.

"Why did you stop...?" He asked panting as Minho cupped his face.

"Because you're ungrateful to what I'm giving you...I won't move until you prove that you want me"

"I want you! Please!" Fear spread across his body as he imagined never having that feeling again, he had to have it right now.

"No...I think I'll wait even more" truth is, he wanted to see the crazy side of him, all of it.

"I need it n-now"

"Oh so you're giving me orders now? That's no way to treat me...now think about what you've done" he pulled out, leaving him hard and needy all together. He whined as tears of frustration burned his eyes, mumbling begs under his breath.

He'd break him until all that was left was his true self, the real one inside, his skin and bones showing in their true glory.

"Please..." he tried again but it was no use, Minho went as far as to get up from the bed, away from him as he smirked.

"You're not sounding very convincing..."

"Come back...or I'll...ill-"

"You'll what?" He didn't have time to finish before Jisung got up as well and threw a good punch straight to his lip, making Minhos head turn. When he faced him again, minhos eyes were full of his craziness and jisung everything he did up to now. The older's lip was bleeding a deep red as it fell down to his chin all the way to his chest. He laughed as he whipped it away.

"Found you..." he took his hand and saw his knuckles were bloody, so he held them to his chest.

"Knew you couldn't hide for long...now hit me" Jisung still being furious hit his chest once with his fists. He then did it a bunch of times, letting all of his anger out on everything and everyone, Minho taking it like it was nothing. Blood and bruises were everywhere on their bodies, just how they liked it. It was a mixture or lust and hate all together, creating their own boundaries with what they had.

He then took both of the younger's hand and pinned them together as he threw him on the bed, hovering over his soft skin. They were both breathing heavily, never had anything come remotely close to feeling this good.

Without another word he slammed himself back in and went even faster, faster then it was humanly possible for him to go. Jisung was chocking on his own moans as he tried to not faint from all the stimulation he was getting. It was worst when he looked up at Minho, that bloody lip and that crazy fucking look in his eyes made this all but more sweet and savouring. They couldn't get enough of it.

"Are you ready to come for me?" He said panting as Jisung nodded, hands still pinned above his head, both his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Minho, fuck" he said as he came all over his own stomach, the other doing them same when he heard his name roll on Jisung's tongue so smoothly. They both stopped moving as they chest was craving air they didn't have anymore.

"Holy shit" Minho flopped right next to him, swiping the sweat from his forehead, looking over at Jisung who had his eyes closed.

"Fuck..." he was still letting out noises, the feeling passing through his body back and forth.

"That was the best I've ever had..." he licked the blood from his lip, but Jisung quickly noticed and pulled him closer so he could do it himself. He sucked the blood clean out, whipping the corner of his mouth.

"Don't look at me like that, you'll make me want to fuck you all over again"

"Mmh sounds good, hope it'll hurt" he said but this time he sounded sleepy, so Minho took this as his cue.

"I would but...how about we get some rest, it's getting late"

"You're right...I should go" he was about to get up with his weak legs hit Minho grabbed his arm.

"You can stay the night"

"Really?" His eyes lit up brighter then the starts above them.

"Yeah, just stay here, I'll be back"

Minho then out some loose sweats on and walked out of the door, surprised to see the rest of the gang not sleeping.

"My poor ears" Hyunjin said as he thought back at all of that.

"Were we that loud?" Minho smirked as he thought of how good it felt to have someone under him, screaming his name like their was no tomorrow.

"I'm pretty sure even our neighbors could hear you two" Chan said as he scrolled on his phone not once lifting his eyes up.

"But we don't have neighbou-...I see your point" Minho walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to see if anything interesting was inside.

"So did you have to chain him up for this? Did you bribe him with money?" Felix said, staring into him intensely.

"What the fuck is your problem with me?" He finally snapped back, after all this time, this was the very first moment he's ever stood up for himself.

"My problem is I think you're fucking insane and no sain person would voluntarily stay with you-"

"Good thing I'm not a sain person" Jisung said, walking in with only an over sized t-shirt on, that clearly wasn't his. He walked up to Minho and back hugged him as his legs tried their best not to shake.

"Hey kitten, why'd you get up, you should rest"

"I got bored, thought I'd help you find something to eat" he kissed his cheek, making Minho smiled widely, his eyes wondering on Jisung as the younger was looking though the kitchen. The rest of them looked in wonder at how Minho was so different around him.

"He changed him...so much, like putting out a fire" Felix said, bitting the inside of his mouth as he thought back on all he said. The other two couldn't hear him, so the rest looked at him.

"The fire isn't put out, it's still there. The rest of the world tried and cut the oxygen from his fire...but jisung doesn't do that, he channels it to make it into something beautiful..." chan looked as Minho laughed again, probably because Jisung made a dumb joke, but it didn't matter why he was so happy, the point was that he was.

"I don't know how he does it...but he's good" changbin noticed, taking Felix's hand, the younger one smiling awkwardly as Hyunjin looked at them.

"He does it because he's his flower..." chan mumbled.

"His what?"

"Nothing...it's nothing"