🫀honey with spices🫀

They walked along the beach and made it to the only house that was there, the one Minho had rented for a whole two weeks. When they entered it, Jisung threw his bag on the couch and looked around amazed. The view from their window was the most beautiful view he's ever seen, apart from Minho of course.

"So what do you think?"

"Well this was way over out budget but...it's so beautiful" He kept walking around, checking every room. They made it to the bedroom and Jisung sat down on the bed, looking around confused.

"What's wrong kitten?" Minho smirked.

"Well...it's great and all but I thought the bedroom would be a little more...spicy?"

"Oh, this bedroom is to sleep in, the one next to it is where I put all the fun stuff"

"You asked to rent a house with two bedroom for two people on a honeymoon?"

"Yeah, the lady on the phone started to try and tell me to get couple's counseling, but then I told her the stuff that was in there, I think she fainted-"

"She what?!"

"Regardless, I've got a bunch of plans for us tomorrow, so we're taking it relax tonight. I need you to walk for the activities planed" Minho walked to the bed and started to set his things up, yet Jisung didn't move.

"Why not tonight..?" Jisung insinuated and licked his lips.

"We just arrived Jisung, now come into bed, you must be exhausted" Minho pulled his arm and gently kissed his hand, looking into his eyes.

"I want to know what's in there..."

"Curious kitten? You're cute, but you'll have to wait." Minho winked at him and continued to place his things around the room. Jisung on the other hand, he couldn't stop spiralling in his own head, continuously imagining the things he'd do to him.

He bit down at his lip and sat down into bed on his knees, looking at Minho.

"Wh-"

"Not tonight baby" Minho caught on quickly and averted his gaze as best he could even if Jisung was begging for it. The older one chuckled and took his shirt off, sliding into bed and looked over.

"Please."

"I already said no, don't make me say it again"

"But I want to..."

Minho suddenly got a serious look on his face and his grabbed him by the jaw, pulling his face closer. Jisung felt his heart skip a beat, just like the first time he had met him.

"Jisung baby, I suggest you watch your tone...I don't want to repeat myself again." He relaxed his body and Jisung felt so small next to him.

"Now come on" Minho smiled once more, tapping the spot next to him. "Get in bed"

Jisung did as asked and they closed the lights soon enough. It was pitch black and all that could be seen was the moonlight on the curves of the blanket they were under.

The younger waited patiently, his eyes not once leaving the door. He didn't know why, but he had to know what was beyond the door, in that other bedroom.

Once he knew Minho was alseep, Jisung slowly got out of bed, not making a single noise. He turned the handle and closed it behind him, looking around.

He found the door easily, red lights were coming from under it and his whole body got chills from it. Every hair on the back of his neck rose as he took a few silent steps towards it.

"Damn it" he whispered as he saw a lock on it. He sighed but walked to the kitchen where some of his bags were. He grabbed a paper clip and went back. It took him a while but he finally heard it unlock, so he pushed the door opened. He couldn't see much that was in there, only a few lit candles and some red lights peeking from the corners of the room.

He squinted his eyes and stepped inside of it, flipping on the light and the room instantly became clearer, the red lights blinding him in pure lust.

He widened his eyes and took a few steps back from the room.

"Holy shit..." Jisung felt a hand raised to his own mouth without realizing it, it was a lot to take in.

He watched it all and tried to calm his breather down but his legs were already shacking in anticipation.

"You just couldn't wait, could you..." footsteps walked towards him slowly, but he didn't move, he just let his body melt into Minho's torso.

He could feel hands crawling on his skin and a hot breath on his shoulder.

"I told you to wait...what am I supposed to do with you now that you've seen the surprise?" Minho had a smile on his face even if he tried to stay calm. He pressed Jisung against his body, his back facing him.

The younger couldn't take his eyes off the room. Knives were hung on the walls all around, not giving any space to see the wall paper. Their were candles already lit up and wax was accumulated at the top, his skin could already feel it dripping down his spine. Their were flower pedals on the bed accompanied by thorns that would easily cut his skin if he got too close to them.

Their were toys all over a table and on a separate one their was all the things I'd normal have in his torture chamber. Not to mention that their were ropes and gag balls all around the room, he could be tied anywhere if he wanted to.

"Kitten...don't look so terrified, I only intend on using...all of it"

A smile crept on Jisung's face without even realizing it.

"Nothing to say?"

Jisung turned around slowly and didn't move away, he only walked closer. Minho pulled a tissu out of his pocket and walked the silk run through his fingers.

"I only have one request before we started anything." Jisung finally spoke.

Minho put the blindfold on Jisung's eyes and smirked.

"Im listening..."

"Never leave my side...the whole time we're in there, from the moment we step inside til the moment we leave. Never leave my side."

"My hands won't leave your body...that's a promise kitten..."

"Okay" Jisung felt a pair of hands go on his hips.

"What's our safe word?"

"We don't need one."

"Are you sure...?"

"I trust you completely."

Minho smiled.

"Good." He took his hands and led him to the room, the door closing behind them.