🫀fresh out of it🫀

"Did you ever go on one of these before?" He asked once they were seated.

"No, my mom said it was too dangerous" Jisung hesitantly put his arms around the older waist, leaning on his but barely.

"Get closer, hang on tightly, wouldn't want to lose you half way" jisung did as he asked, holding onto him and going even closer then he previously was, feeling his own heart beat through his chest. Minho started the motorcycle as the garage door opened slowly.

Without a warning, he started driving, making Jisung scream, hiding his head in Minho's back. It was like this for a while, Jisung way too scared to look around him.

"Look up! You won't regret it" Minho said, so the younger hesitantly did so and saw the beautiful tunnel they were passing under, beautiful lights flashing their way out of it. Once they reached the surface again, they could see the sunset on the water, orange and pink reflecting on their faces.

"THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING" he held tighter but didn't move his eyes from the beautiful view.

They rode like this for a while more, passing red lights like it was nothing, going way too fast for the speed limit, but they didn't care.

He then turned on a beach, where no one could be seen except for them parking close by.

Jisung got off, taking the helmet as well.

"This is where I come when I need to think clearly..."

"It's beautiful..." he walked closer and kicked his shoes off his feet, putting them in the warm sand. He then jumped around a few times until he got to the water, putting his toes in it, the water being the perfect temperature. Minho wasn't far behind, smiling widely as he saw how happy the black haired boy was.

"Come in the water with me!" He took him by the hand, dragging him in as well.

"Wait you have something on your face"

"What?-" Minho splashed his face with a tone of water, making Jisung gasp out.

"You did not..."

"Oh but I did" and the water fight started, making both their shirt completely wet and their hair even more. They were getting closer and closer until the older managed to grab Jisung's hand and pull him closer, making both freeze. Their lips were close, more then they've ever been, the sun setting behind them.

"You're so different...from anyone I've ever met" jisung said as he passed a hand on his cheek, it felt so natural to.

"I get that a lot..." he looked away.

"I mean it in a good way.I don't know your team treats you like this..."

"I can't change what they think of me but...I feel better around you, even though you won't admit it, we're pretty similar"

"I guess we are, but I still don't like pain"

"And you're still lying, I saw your eyes, I know what they mean" Jisung backed away, crossing his arms as he looked at the water.

"It's getting cold, we should go" he changed subjects, only proving he was right.

"Yeah we should..."

<3

They came back home without even speaking a word to each other the whole time. The ride went smoothly, that was until they heard noise in the kitchen, catching their attention. It was pretty late, so they cautiously walked up to the noise.

"Felix you're making too much noise, you'll wake everyone up" Hyunjin spoke, but Felix only kissed him harsher, moaning on his lips in the process.

"Shut up and touch me" he whispered, spreading his hands on his chest.

Minho smirked and got up, walking in the kitchen, catching both of them off guard.

"Well well well...this is interesting"

"This isn't what it looks like!" Felix defended, blushing madly.

"Yeah and your tongue accidentally slid in his mouth...I'd be a shame if the rest of the team knew about this"

"Minho you better shut your mouth about this...no one can know" Hyunjin said quickly.

"Everyone or...him?"

"Don't tell him please..." Felix begged, but it only made Minho's smile grow.

"Fine, I won't tell changbin you're cheating on him, but in return, I need you to look up someone" he tossed Felix a USB key, the blond boy catching it.

"Deal" he said embarrassed of getting caught, looking over at Hyunjin.

Jisung watched all of this happen, but let it go once Minho walked away, the younger following behind him.

"You can go to your room now, I'll be waiting for your answer tomorrow"

Jisung nodded sadly, they haven't spoken since the beach and this was just sad. He could feel a connection they had, yet no one did anything.

"Ok...ill see you tomorrow..." he walked up to his room, closing the door behind him, going on the bed and just staring at the ceiling. He then thought back on the basement, how good it felt to be controlled like that, it made his head dizzy. He looked at his leg, seing the cut he had heal itself. It didn't work when he tried to injure himself, only when someone did it to him. It was frustrating.

Little did he know that Minho wasn't doing much better, he had finally found someone just as fucked up as he was, but he wouldn't admit it, so he was stuck there to wait. Rotting in his own bed overthinking everything.

He stopped himself when he heard a knock at his door. Seconds later Jisung walked in, coming up to Minho who was on his bed.

"Are you here to deny it again?"

"N-no I eh...actually I know what deal I want. I want to work with you."

"Great, then I need the truth now" Jisung went on the bed as well, sliding next to Minho as he took a big breath in.

"I don't like pain..." Minho sighed, nodding slowly.

"I love it...I need pain..." Minho eyes sparkled as he looked at him again, his desperate eyes were once again present, begging him for something.

"It makes me feel things I should never even think of and when it's with you...it's even worst, so hurt me."

"Are you sure about this? Their is no going back after this"

"Minho..." Jisung handed him a flip knife as he laid himself back on the bed, bitting his lip.

"Make it hurt"