🫀safe word🫀

A/n: ok so I know this is the honeymoon so it's supposed to be really sexy but before we start I just have to say....

I think it's really funny that this is chapter 69...

No regrets.

You can keep reading the story now

<3

Jisung only heard the door close and the next thing he knew he was laid down on the bed, a hand on his thigh the whole time.

It felt like an eternity of silence and anticipation before he heard Minho breath against his leg. His thighs closed together quickly and Minho's hands kept roaming.

With only a finger, he opened them up and Jisung's back arched slightly against the mattress. He pressed his head onto the pillow and let a small gasp escape his mouth when Minho's hand crept up his thigh.

"Already sweet heart...?" Minho spoke as he looked at the arousal forming in Jisung's pants.

"You know how impatient I get..."

"I know, that's why..." he pulled out a knife and put the flat edge on his legs and dragged it along. "I'm not making you wait much farther"

He could feel how cold the blade was through his pants and it didn't take long for him to realize it wasn't ice. The blade cut through the fabric quickly and in one clean line, Minho had exposed the younger and ripped his pants off. He did the same with the shirt he was wearing, tearing it off his body.

Minho stopped what he was doing and observed his shapes, his skin in the light of the candles.

He watched his rib cage rise and fall, watched how his soft hands were placed on Minhos thighs and how his lips were gasping for air he couldn't quite grasp.

He watched the scar he had once carved in his skin as well, it was fading again, slower then usual, but still going away.

A simple heart shape.

"I'll make sure it stays this time..." Minho mumbled and ran a finger on it, Jisung instinctively raising his leg to feel more contact.

He felt Minho raise from the bed, but still had a hand on his body. He grabbed something, the thickest knife in the room and placed it on his leg.

He didn't hesitate before digging it through his skin, deeply, blood filling up from all around the knive and falling down his leg.

Jisung moaned loudly, putting his head to the side to bite on the pillow.

He twisted the blade, only making the younger get even louder. He could feel how deep it was, how it had been dug through his skin and til his bones.

Minho finished it and put the knife aside, Jisung shacking uncontrollably, every breath of his unsteady and barely a whisper.

He bent down and licked the warm blood from his drilling leg, soon his mouth being full with it, the crimson couleur on the corner of his mouth, dripping down.

He rose when their wasn't much left and grabbed Jisung's chin, pulling him into a heated and messy kiss. Still with the blindfold on, he didn't take long before kissing back, feeling the blood spread between them.

Minho pulled away and they practically gasped for air, their lips red and lustful.

Jisung could feel his hands being ruffled the next second, cold and metal surrounding them.

With his hands above his head, a more then half naked body and blood all over his lips...Minho was contemplating if he should just stop teasing. But he had too many toys to try out.

Almost like Jisung could sense Minho's hesitation, he simply smirked.

"Choke me." Jisung said quickly, his breathing only becoming weaker at the thought of it.

Minho hand crawled on his skin, hovering over his torso and landing on his neck, calmly. He then suddenly pulled him closer and his fingers curved on his neck, making him gasp.

"Har-...der" Jisung said, barely.

Minho clenched his fingers around his nape and knew Jisung's eyes rolled to the back of his head by the moan he let out. His legs shook on his own, his body quivered against his flesh and his mouth kept piling up shuffled moans.

Minho let go of him, Jisung quickly trying to catch a breath.

"N-Need more...please" Jisung was smiling, which reassured Minho quite a lot since they didn't have any sort of safe word.

"I'm going to need you to get on your front, can you turn around for me?"

Still tied up, he managed to turn around and have his back facing Minho. He waited patiently, not knowing what he was planning and yet trusting him fully.

Next thing he knew, the heat of a candle was close to his thighs, gradually going upwards.

A small drip fell on his leg and his back arched, a quivering sound escaping his lips.

"Minho..." he moaned out when another wax droplet fell on him. So many more fell on him and every single time, he let out a whimper or a beg, his hips backing up to meet Minho's thighs.

Once his back was covered, Minho set the item down and watched Jisung carefully, undoing his chains and taking the blindfold off.

Jisung slowly sat up and crabbed the candle with a smirk on his lips.

"My turn" he put a hand against Minhos shirt and tugged at it. "Take it off"

Minho gladly slid it over his head before he was seductively pushed on the bed and jisung poured the hot wax all over his chest. He smiled and winced at the same time, feeling the boiling hot liquid turn cold on contacts with his skin.

Jisung drew a heart with it and then set the candle down on the bed side. Minho's chest was quickly going up and down, so many sensations feeding into his desires.

"Could you sit on the board of the bed..." Jisung said not too confidently, hoping Minho would let himself be guided. To his surprise, Minho went to sit against the board and waited patiently.

"You have a plan in mind kitten?"

Jisung looked at the many chains on the ceiling and smirked.

"For old times sake?" The younger grabbed one of them and put them to his wrist, sitting on Minho's lap.

The older grined upwards and Jisung sweetly moaned at the friction.

"For old times sake." Minho tied his hands up and took his pants off.

<3

A/n: if you can, describe my writting in only 3 words or less ✨🥀❤️