🫀I'll let you🫀

Minho let Jisung run his hands on his chest and almost like a cat scratching, he tore his shirt opened and layered kissed. The older one arched his back and grabbed a hand full of his blue hair.

He could feel his tongue piercing rubbing against his abs and this only made him weaker. The way his breath lingered on his stomach, the way his eyes under the mask were lustful and weak. This was all he needed.

Minho then flipped them around and just watched the view he had of the younger one. His hair falling on his forehead, his mouth half opened and his body...all too perfect.

His eyes then trailed to his nightstand, he remembered where the knives were hidden and so a smirk came to his lips.

"Stay here kitty..."

"W-Where are you going?" He panicked, but Minho reassured him with a beautiful smile.

"To get us some toys..." he smirked when he saw Jisung panic, looking at the box of toys behind them. Minho walked towards it, expecting knifes, but ended up finding a lot more then that.

"N-no wait-"

"Well would you look at that." He pulled out multiple pleasure toys, looking over the variety. "I'm guessing this isn't only for your work...you actually used these." Minho chuckled, turning around to see a red face under a black mask.

"Embarrassed sweet heart?"

He walked towards him, bringing the box along with him, setting it on the bed and pulling out one by one a different kind.

"Wow...you really have it all here...don't you?"

"W-why are you looking through them!"

"To find your favourite one" he landed one a dark object and took it out, knowing he had found it by Jisung's mouth falling opened.

"Why do you even need it?"

"So that you can see how much better I'll make you feel...you'll never even need any of these"

"That's pretty cocky to say..." Minho took his hands and pinned them above his head on the bed, Jisung's legs closed together.

"Open up baby...we'll do a little test run..." his smiled was something out of a movie.

Jisung spread his legs for him, Minho getting between them and pressing himself on his lap. He then took the toy and activated it, seing the younger one twitch under him. With one finger he removed his underwear and threw it aside, getting another bottle from the box and putting some lub all over the toy.

"Before we start kitty, we need a safe word"

"Can we just start already?" Jisung desperately rolled his hips but Minho didn't budge.

"No, as much as I'd want to hear you scream right now, I want to make sure you're alright the whole time"

Jisung's heart felt all warm again, this feeling he only got when Minho was around...a long time ago.

"Fine...narcissus" Jisung gave in, getting an eyebrow raise from the older one. "It's my favorite flower..." 

Minho crept a smile under his lips...a flower.

"Narcissus it is then...now where we're we?" Minho pressed the toy against his entrance and heard it buzzing, Jisung then grabbed the sheets behind him and closed his eyes shut.

He felt himself be penetrated, slowly but surely and the pleasure brought a smile to his lips, as well as a few moans trailing down his throat. He pushed it in the whole way and felt his own pants tighten as he watched him melt.