🫀felt like years🫀

It had been a full month since Minho had been seen at the house, not a trace of him left, not even his scent. Kaito waited by the door like he did every single day, hoping his father would cross that door.

He missed him dearly, but Minho had no idea of all the nights he took his blanket to go sleep in his bed, where his side had grown cold.

"Kaito, lunch is ready" chan placed the plates on the table but the little boy stayed in the window, sighing. He turned around disappointed and dragged his feet along the wooden floor to get there.

"When is papa coming back...?" He asked for the millionth of time that day.

"Soon, I'm sure he's just busy..." he knew that wasn't true, but he had no idea where he even was, nobody had heard from him, not even his spies all over the city. No one.

Ben came along as well and sat by the door, he did that every day as well. He whined and scratched the door.

"He'll be back, I'm sure he's somewhere safe"

<3

.somewhere not safe.

Minho punched the man in the jaw as hard as he possibly could, hearing something crack, wether it was his arm or his opponent's jaw. Everyone around them were screaming different names, betting on who would win this. Minho smirked as he felt the blood drip down his nose.

He whipped it across his arm and stretched his arms.

"That's all you've got?" The guy must have been at least a head taller then him, but it didn't matter.

"Bring it."

<3

Jisung walked into the kitchen slowly, a face filled with tears and swollen eyes. He hasn't been feeling very well since Minho left, and he sure had not gotten a good feeling about all of this.

"Jisung" Felix snapped him out of it and the other turned to him.

"What?" He said, sniffing his nose.

"When do you think he'll come back? It's really hard to manage things around here without him..."

"Everyone keeps asking me as if I know..." jisung mumbled under his breath. "I don't know what to do, I can't keep going like this alone, Kaito misses him, I miss him...someone just needs to find him and tell him to come home..."

"If only...there was someone who knew where he was" Felix said in a yawn, pointing towards the couch where Hyunjin was peacefully sitting.

"You think he knows?" Jisung whispered and Felix nodded.

"You really think Minho would just leave without telling Hyunjin in a way?"

"Mmhh..." jisung paused before going over to Hyunjin, while Felix acted like he had said nothing.

"Hyunjin."

"Yes?" His eyes rose from his phone and smiled, but jisung stayed serious.

"Where is he?"

"Kaito's in the living room-"

"Tell me where Minho is."

"I don't know where he is..." he said and looked away, but jisung sat down next to him and placed a hand on his knee.

"Please...I need to help him"

"He's having a hard moment right now..."

"So you do know where he is?"

"Yes...but he told me not to tell you" Hyunjin looked as Kaito walked into the living room and Ben by his side, they were inseparable. They both sat in front of the door and watched it, waiting.

Hyunjin sighed and threw his head back on the couch.

"221b saint-Catherine avenu. Dont fuck this up"

"Thank you so much" he hugged Hyunjin and kissed his cheek before running off, straight out of the door.

He came back a few seconds later and opened it a bit.

"Can you watch Kaito?"

"Yes, now go" Hyunjin chuckled and watched him run.

<3

Minho had won another fight but his arms were killing him, he couldn't do much more.

"Good job lad" the one who made the deals said and handed him money, but Minho just stared at it and shifted away from it. "Well take it, it's for your victories today"

"Keep it, I have no need for it..." he moved away and the coach stared at him.

"You know...people in this kind of situation usually do it for the money"

"I don't care for it..."

"Then why are you here...if I can ask..?"

"Just...hiding, from everything"

"Everything or someone?" He raised a brow and Minho went quiet for a good few seconds. "That's what I thought, well you should speak to them"

"I don't know if I can..."

"I just saw you take down a giant man, twice your size with your bare fists...you can handle a conversation" he patted him on the back and left the room, leaving Minho alone next to boxing bags and equipment.

He started to mope the floor when he heard the door open again. He sighed but kept cleaning.

"Heard there was someone around who knew how to throw a punch, do you know where I could find him?" A teasing voice said. And Minho finally turned around. "A bit taller then me, coffee brown eyes, a beautiful face...does it ring a bell?" Minho smiled as he watched him enter.

"I've missed you kitten..." he said quickly before hugging jisung, holding him as close as he could.

"Trust me...I've missed you more" he smiled and buried his face deep into his neck, kissing it.

"How did you find me?"

"It's not important...what matters is that you come home, we all miss you so much"

"Kaito doesn't...he...think I'm a-"

"His dad. You're his dad...Minho. He waits by the door every night, hoping to see you pass by, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't want to eat..." jisung grabbed him by the collar and cupped his face into his hands.

"He's terrified of me..."

"I explained to him what we do...we take care of villains, you're not the monster you think you are...especially in Kaito's eyes. He loves you so much, he looks up to you" jisung placed a strand of his hair behind his ear and kissed Minho's cheek gently. "Come home..."

"What if-"

He placed a finger on Minho's lips.

"Please...Kaito needs you...and I really need you too, I've been feeling horrible"

"Me too..." he admitted and sighed deeply.

"Come home with me, everything is going to be all right"

Minho had tears in his eyes and nodded.

"Alright...let's go home."