🫀Patience🫀

.three months later.

"Tell me where he is!!" Minho lost it again, hitting the man in the stomach with his knife.

The man didn't say a word the whole time, he just kept smiling as he knew the man in front of him was losing his mind doing this.

"You'll never find him..." is all he said before Minho stabbed him in the throat, blood gushing out. He panted heavily, completely exhausted, crashing on a chair he had. He picked up his phone and and called his friend, sighing deeply.

"Hey Min"

"Hey...I need another one"

"Minho it's your third today...I can't keep finding some"

"I need it...I'm not even closer to finding him Chan....I'm so sick of it" he fell of his chair as he almost fell unconscious, the stress getting to his head. Chan heard this and got up already, running to the elevator. He got downstairs and saw Minho half passed out, eyes opened just enough to let a bit of the light in. The older tried to pick him up and wake him in his arms when he saw a tear fall down his cheek.

"We'll find him...I don't know where he is but I know he's out there somewhere"

"I miss him" he mumbled, half awoken mind.

"I know you do...I'm sure he does as well"

<3

Jisung laid on the bed like he did everyday, his legs unable to carry him anywhere anymore. A few dried up tears on his cheeks and his mouth half opened. His whole body felt numb most of the time, his mind not any better. He didn't understand what was happening most of the time, he just let it happen.

"What happened to you?" Valdis asked, lifting his chin so he'd look into his empty eyes.

"You used to be so feisty and fight every single day...now you won't even talk when I'm speaking to you"

Jisung blinked a few times, completely exhausted. He tried to speak but only a sob came out of his throat, so he put a hand over his mouth, trying to block them.

"Oh don't cry..." he took him in his arms, patting his back.

For three weeks straight he had pushed him away, refused to get any sort of affection from him, but today...he gave in. He did because with the small amount of sanity he had, this was the best way to feel something other then pain. Resentment and hate is better then going numb inside, so he snuggled closer, disgusted by how rewarding it was.

He didn't love him, not even close, truthfully he would imagine himself snuggling up against Minho and telling him stories. It was all in his head if course, both lovers absolutely losing their minds in the same moment.

"See how good you are for me when you behave? Do you want to watch a movie too?"

Jisung nodded his head profusely, he didn't have a clue why he had just asked, all he heard was 'movie', he hadn't watched one in so long.

"Good boy..." he patted his back, pulling him closer now that he had won this.

The first week was hell for Jisung. He was starved daily and was hit over and over again. Some may say he should enjoy it, after all he likes pain right? This was different. For the first time pain was actually something awful that he resented, he didn't want to be touched or used, but that's what he was there, a toy for one soul purpose.

"You want to come to my bed?"

Jisung then shook his head, he knew that when he went to Valdis's room, he would get touched and forced to do things he didn't want. He was trying to crawl away but he stopped him.

"I won't touch you...I just want you to have a good time"

"G-good time?" That was the most he's heard him speak all month, making him smirk. If he could get him on his side, then he could never leave. He would become too dependent.

"Yes, you can even pick the film, would you like that" Jisung nodded again, a very small smile on his lips. They walked to the room together, Jisung having to lean on the man to get his weak legs to get even one step.

He tripped a few times but they managed to get in his room. When he heard the door lock he flinched out of reflexe, but soon stopped to worry when Valdis handed him the remote control.

"Take your pick..." they sat on the tv and watched what ever he had picked, snuggling closer to him. It wasn't the same as Minho, the brunette was warm, cuddly and smelled amazingly intoxicating. Valdis was cold and solide to the touch, he smelled of cigarettes and whiskey, a bit like Minho but nothing too close.

"Relax" he could tell he was agitated, but he rubbed circles on his back, making him tense a little bit less then before.

Jisung was emerged in the movie, all he did most days was watch the window or the ceiling and wait for Valdis to come in and use his body against his will. That was his routine seven days a week, no exceptions.

"A flower..." he spotted one on the screen, getting teary eyes as flashbacks made their way into his mind. That's what it was, a kind game and Valdis controlled all of the strings involved. He could kill Jisung easily, he wasn't much of a target now that he'd made him so vulnerable, so desperate for love that even his enemy was enough.

He started this because he knew every-time he hurt jisung he was indirectly hurting Minho at the same time.

But over the months this had nothing to do with the brunette, it was only about Jisung now. The way his eyes sparkled when he was handed new food, when he would look out the window and the stars would reflect in his eyes.

He had stopped hurting him for a while, but it was so entered in Jisung's mind that he would flinch over every little sound, every tone of voice that was a bit deeper would make him tremble.

Even so, he could see how courageous he is under all of this. He had fought for days on end, even during his sleep he would.

"I get why he likes you now..." he mumbled, passing a hand through his silky hair.

He had fallen in love with his prisoner.

"Sir, can I come in?"

"What is it Jimin?" He said with an annoyed voice, scoffing as his assistants walked in.

"Another man was captured...he has released no information..." Jisung smiled when he saw him. He was the one to bring him food, to take care of his wounds when he was badly hurt.

"Good, you can leave now." He took Jisung closer to him making Jimin look angrier.

"Sir it's the fourth this week...these are my friends and colleges..."

"I don't care. Leave us" he said quite abruptly, making him simply close the door and mumble under his breath curse words.

Listen did they know, he would soon take the matter into his own hands.

<3

A/n: hellooo, the teaser for my new book just came out. It would be great if you could support it and leave kind comments if you have time. I'll be posting it all soon.