🫀burning🫀

Jisung took Minho by the hand and walked with him in this huge city, going past every street lamp.

"You're nervous" jisung says with a smile and Minho nods.

"Of course i am...I haven't seen him in a entire month. Ever since he's been in our lives, I never left his side..."

"You miss him?"

"Of course I do...more then anything."

Jisung holds his hand tightly and smiled at him, calmly and with such hope.

"Well he misses you too, Ben as well"

"Do you think he'll forgive me..?" Minho asked and stopped in his tracks. Jisung walked to him and kissed his lips gently before pulling away, cupping his face.

"Baby...he forgave you the moment you left..." he tossed his hair away from his forehead and frowned when he saw the small cut on his shoulder. "So street fighting huh? Is that what you've done for a month while a was at home?"

"Yes, you could say that's how I blew off steam..."

"You worried me you know..."

"I know kitten, it won't happen again"

<3

They stood in front of the door and Minho stood there for a few minutes, not daring to touch the handle, not even to move.

"Minho it's been 5 minutes...do you want me to go in first?"

"Please..." he went aside and jisung turned the handle, going in first.

"Hey everyone" jisung spoke and received a bunch of greetings from all over the house. Kaito most of all ran his life away to get to his dad.

"Papa!" He smiled and ran into him, hiding his chest into his shirt and giggling.

"I brought a surprise for you tonight, are you excited?"

"Is it cake?!"

Jisung chuckled and took Kaito on his lap.

"Even better..." he moved out of the way and Minho came inside of the house, all eyes on him.

"Hey baby..." Minho dropped his bag on the floor and kneeled down, tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Kaito..." the older one hid his face and cried into them.

He soon heard footsteps and assumed he ran away from him, he was awful, he hated him, he was terrified.

Minho then felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders and a small sob come from Kaito's lips.

"Where were you papa?" He cried out deeply and hugs his father.

"I've been too afraid...I've been hiding"

"But I missed you..." they both melted and Minho cried even more, holding his boy in his arms, the feeling he missed most.

Jisung simply looked at them and smiled, fighting the urge to hug them both. They needed this time together.

"I missed you every day that I've been gone" Minho brushes his hair with his fingers and kept trying to stop himself from crying. He was rarely this vulnerable.

"Don't cry papa...it's okay" he swiped the tears off his cheeks as best he could and Minho smiled under the streams of waterfalls coming down his eyes.

"I know baby, I'm just really happy to see you...I'm surprised you're not scared of me..."

"I'm not scared because I know you won't hurt me...ever..."

Jisung finally comes near them and Kaito pulls him into the hug, now all three either crying or smiling, some both.

"I'm really tired" the little one said from all the crying he's gone through and Minho nodded.

"Want to go sleep in our bed tonight? All three of us?" Jisung proposed and the other two nodded. "Great...let's head to bed then, I want cuddles you owe me" he added and kissed Minho's cheek.

"I'm so happy" Kaito giggled and jumped around, going to hug Ben on quick time before running to their room. When he was out of sight, Minho pulled jisung into a sweet kiss, feeling all the tears on his cheeks. He took his hips between his fingers and couldn't seem to let go.

"Thank you...for everything." They connected their foreheads and jisung smiled at him.

"The things I'd do for you..."

"You make me even crazier then I am kitten"

"Good thing I love your crazy side then...cause I'm not going anywhere"

"Promise?" He looked at his wedding ring.

"Promise."

<3

Chan crashed on the bed, completely out of breath and sweaty, a huge smile on his lips.

"Fuck that was good" he says in a low voice and Jeongin cuddles into his chest, also heavy breathing. He rubs circles on him and the other plays with his hair calmly, giving occasional kisses.

"I've been thinking..." Jeongin said all of a sudden, bitting his own lip.

"Thinking about what?" Chan asked intrigued.

"I know that...you said you didn't want to have kids...because of our complicated job, but lately...I've..." he looked into chan's eyes and smiled. "It's been really hard for me to stop thinking about a family with you. After seing Kaito around us in a loving environment...I can't help but picture one for us"

"It would be so dangerous Jeongin..."

"I know but imagine all the love and amazing feeling being fathers can bring us...more then pain"

Chan holds his breath for a moment and nods.

"I was terrified you'd ask me this one day..."

"Don't you want one? A kid of your own?" He tilted his head.

"Of course I want to, but I dont know if im ready to commit to this, to put another human being into our messy lives. It's a lot."

"I know it's a lot, but I also know how strong you are...how you do anything for the ones you love" he says and Chan looks away. "Tell you what...let's go to an adoption centre tomorrow. We can just ask around, look at the kids...see if maybe it is what you want...?" He asked with so much hope in him.

"I..." it took one look at Jeongin for him to make his decision. "Fine, we can go ask around, but we're not taking one home-"

Jeongin threw himself at him and smiled from ear to ear.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" He kissed him all over the face and couldn't stop smiling. Chan felt his heart beat and he looked into his eyes.

He smiled and closed his eyes.