🫀eyes on me🫀

A/n: I love how none of you guessed my bias right hahaha. Tell me someone I remind you of then, can be physically or mentally, an anime character or an idol. :)

<3

They made out for so long that their lips were swollen red and their cheeks blushing brightly. Minho had stopped moving his hips, his whole attention on us lips.

Once they could barely breath anymore, they both split apart and looked at each other again.

Except this time it was different.

He was still inside of him, but he wasn't moving at all, so he slowly but surely started again. Jisung moaned and let himself be guided to a slow rythme, dried tears still staining his cheeks and a smile creeping on his lips.

"Still up for more?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't ask..." Jisung had his arms wrapped around his neck, a type of intimacy they both hadn't had in a long time.

"Alright then" Minho was about to go harder into him but Jisung stopped him with a simple nudge to the shoulder.

"You haven't even come once yet...let me" Jisung smirked and got off from under him and went to the box of toys. He opened his mouth and started to untwist his tongue piercing, letting the metal bar loose and getting it off, only to replace it with a new one.

Minho twitched at the sight.

His tongues was out and saliva dripping down his chin. Once he changed it, he slid it back in his mouth and walked towards Minho.

"My kitty changed his jewelry?"

Jisung went on his knees in front of the bed and laid his head on Minhos thighs, the older one scratching his chin like he would to a cat.

"Mmh, this one is special though"

"How so?"

Jisung opened his mouth and reached for the small button on the silver part.

"It vibrates..." Jisung smirked before a buzzing sound came to their ears. The younger one was swirling his tongue on the very tip over and over again, but Minho could already feel himself getting close.

"Shit-" Jisung lowered his head as quickly as he could while still keeping a good rythme.

He couldn't lie, Minho's moans were making him whimpers himself, they sounded so sweet.

So desperate.

Jisung kept going at it until the older one laid back on the bed, his back arching and his chest heavily breathing. He couldn't lie, this was an incredible view. Jisung knew exactly where to go and how to do it, every single movement meant to make him feel the best he ever has.

It only think a couple more back and forth to send Minho over the edge and come down his throat. The younger one tried his best not to choke and swallowed it all, not even letting a bit drop down the corner of his mouth.

"Thank you..." the older one sighed and sat up, watching him over his lap. "I'm sad I didn't get to play with your nipples piercings though..." Minho pouted his lip and Jisung chuckled, sitting on the bed next to him.

"Don't worry you can always come back" he whispered in his ear and walked off to his drawers, getting a fresh pair of boxers and putting them on. He took a damp towel and washed his body.

Minho walked behind him and Jisung turned around, the older one handing him a load amount of money, twice as much as last time he was there.

The younger one flipped through it but stopped and handed it back.

"What? Do you want more?"

"No I just...I needed this, keep the money"

Minho was about to argue but jisung put the money back in his wallet and walked off, going to his bed and his legs barely standing still. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes, sighing.

"You know...you remind me of someone I knew..." Minho spoke, getting his clothes back on.

"I have the same feeling..." the younger one saw him grab the handle, twisting it slowly, like if he was debating.

"You're leaving?" He raised a brow, sadness in his voice.

"Where else would I go?"

"Here. Stay here." 

Minho raised a brow, adjusting his mask.

"Is kitten lonely?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, I can stay" Minho walked towards the bed again and cupped his face, looking down at his lips.

"You will...?"

"Yes. Do you have anything I can wear?"

"Oh- of course" Jisung handed him some comfortable fresh clothes and watched him change.

The younger one froze.

His attention was drawn to his thigh.

Where a heart shaped scar laid perfectly.

Jisung was taken aback, looking up to meet his gaze again. He couldn't say a word, all he could do is pretend he didn't see it.

If he told him...if Minho knew it was him...he'd kick him out again.

"Is it okay if I take my mask off to sleep?" He asked with a smirk on your lips.

Anything to see that face again.

"Of course" Jisung sat back in the bed while he watched Minho's face shine under the dimmed lights. His face was just as lovely as it always was, his eyes glowed and his smile brought Jisung so much peace.

"What about yours?"

"I'd rather not..."

"No worries, now get in the sheets" his voice was so seductive, no wonder he'd fall for him.

Jisung did as asked and smiled when Minho slid next to him, looking over.

"Are you okay? You look so lost kitty"

Minho took his chin and ruffled up his hair.

"I'm just really tired..."

"Alright, get some sleep then, goodnight love"

They both laid down and faced the opposite sides, their backs facing each other. Jisung waited a while, unable to sleep when he knew that his former lover was right next to him.

The younger one turned in his sleep with tears in his eyes, watching Minhos back in the dark.

"I don't understand what I'm supposed to do..." he quietly said. "We keep getting separated, we keep getting pulled apart like two dogs on a leash...but then we meet again, out of pure luck. I don't understand what it means. I've missed you more then I ever had before, I can't stand living in the dark everyday knowing Damn well that you're living close to me...but you don't want me anymore, you made that clear."

Jisung paused for a second, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"You are my everything Minho. You always were and I can't help but blame myself for this. All ive ever wanted was to be with you. So even if I have to keep doing this, I will, I would for years if it means I can stay right here. With you."

He snuggled in his back and sighed.

"I love you..." Jisung muttered, closing his eyes and letting his mind drift to sleep. Two lovers left with the faith of their futurs in their hands.

Minho smiled widely, chuckling and turned around to pull the boy close to him.

"I love you too kitten..." he kissed the forehead of the sleeping boy and smiled.