🫀part of me is you🫀

"please tell me hes alive" Chan walked in, looking quite nervous, but relaxed once he saw that Jisung was indeed breathing.

"whats all the fuss about? did he forget to feed his goldfish or something?" he scoffed, but Chan kept a serious face, showing him an article that just came out.

"oh...we are indeed in deep shit" he took the phone as Chan was pacing back and forth in the room they were in.

"you're lucky...your daddy's searching everywhere for you" Minho tossed the leader his phone again, turning to look at the boy bleeding and dangeling on the chains.

"good for him, but not for us, his dad is the chief of police after all, we are not getting involved in any of that...so get rid of him, i dont want a trace leading him back to us" he ordered, making Minho pout slighlt. He knew he couldnt argue with him, at least not when he was this serious.

"what do you mean get rid of him?"

"either you hit him so hard he forgets his own name or you kill him...if you find any other solutions let me know"

"fine...you might want to leave for this" thats all it took for Chan to head back in the elevator, leaving the two alone again. Minho walked up to him, getting his gun and aiming it at Jisungs head, the younger closing his eyes, tears escaping.

"so sorry you had to get caught up here..."

"oh please, dont pretend like youre sorry, do anything you want to me, but dont fucking lie" Minho walked up with furry in his eyes. Finally he had someone interesting, a challenge, but he had to kill him now.

"im not lying beautiful...it's not really my style"

"is your style killing? cause i want no part in that..." it amazed him how much Jisung was calm even though he knew for a fact he was going to die in the next seconds.

"no, i like to inflict pain on others, thats my gig, what's yours? getting hurt?" he laughed, putting bullets in his weapon.

"it's none of your business..."

"that is true...but im right"

"no youre not" he said out of pure frustration. Minho walked up even closer and pulled the knife he had out of his pocket, flipping it opened. he dug a line in his thigh again, getting the same sweet sounds as a rewards.

"i am..." he put the knife in his pocket again as jisung was trying to calm his heart rate down.

"before you kill me, could you untie me?" he looked up at the cold metal around his wrists.

"not happening." he turned around to grab some more things, too disctracted to see what Jisung was up to. Next thing he knew a pair of arms were on his shoulder. He froze and turned around with his gun, but Jisung was just standing there, wrists red and bloody.

"how did you-" the younger approched him and his mouth came closer to his neck, making Minho freeze. he then felt a pair of lips on his collar bones, making him feel all types of ways.

Before he could even react, he felt something as cold as ice on his neck, Jisung's eyes now filled with red, staring back into his. He had his own knife at his throat. Minho tapped his pocket and it was indeed gone.

"motherfuck-"

"looking for something?" he had a small smile on his lips as he went behind him and kept the knife very close to his skin.

"who would have thought... the kitten has claws after all" he smiled widely even if his life was now at risk.

"your elevator has a finger print access...open it and not another word" he didnt spare a moment before ordering him around, so they both headed to the elavator. Minho put his finger on the scanner and it started to go up slowly, Jisung breathing heavily behind him.

"youre holding the knife wrong.." Minho blured out.

"you want to test that theory?" he pressed it harder on his neck and thats exacly when the doors opened, revealing a bloody couch and an empty kitchen. They walked forward, but he stopped when he heard growling in front of them, seing a dog...an angry one.

"so here's what's going to happen, if you dont let me go right now, that dog is going to bark, which will attract the attention of my three other friends. If you kill me, that dog will tear you to piece in a few seconds, painfully. or, you could let me go and we can find some sort of arrangement"

"if i let you go you kill me anyway, whats the point...?"

"i wont if you let me go...i promise..."

"i cant put my life on the line for a promise"

"youre just going to have to trust me...now let go" Jisung cursed under his breath, letting go of him, but keeping the knife close to him. Minho then turned around once the dog stopped growling.

"see? wasnt hard now was it? Now give me the knife" he reached his hand out as Ben went right next to him and sat there, staring at Jisung.

Even though he didnt want to, he handed him the sharp object, watching in torture as he stored it back in his pocket.

"great. follow me and do not make a noise...they dont know youre here" he followed hesitantly behind as he looked at this huge house with windows that never ended. He didnt know where they were going, he didnt even know if he was still in the same ciry he grew up into. He had so many questions, but not even one answer.

he brought him to a room, opening the room and waiting for him to walk inside of it before going in as well, the dog following.

"Here's whats going to happen...youre going to stay here for now while i try and convince Chan to let you live. Ben will stay with you, he'll make sure you behave"

"what is this, kindergarden?" Minho walked up to him and pushed him on the bed, grabbing him by the neck.

"do you want me to remind you your other faith...?"

"n-no...but i dont understand why youre doing this" Jisung said to which Minho simply sighed, letting go of his neck.

"because you remind me of myself...now stay here" he got up and walked out the door, locking it behind him. The dog did its job, he didnt once move his eyes away from his target, eyes as focused as ever.

"what the fuck did i get myself into.." he cried out, finally letting his emotions crash down on him again. He closed his eyes and tried to relax his body, but it was slighly shacking from all of the rush he went through.

he managed to fall asleep after a while, the dog curiously walking up to him, sniffling the hand that was hanging from the side of the bed. Jisung was still crying in his sleep, tears muffled on his cheeks. Ben went on the bed and laid himself next to him, the boy automatically going to closer to him, trying to find some sort of warmth in this cold room he was in.

<3

Minho frankly didnt know what to do, he's never let anyone out of that hell hole, ever. He didnt know why he wasnt dead yet, after all this was his specialty.

"oh kitten...what are you doing to me?" Minho tapped the ash from his cigarette, taking another puff from it before burying it in his window, watching the fire slowly wash away. He got up from where he was sitting, heading off to Jisungs locked room, his sort of prison. It was late, so he knew he was sleeping. Minho opened his door, surpised to see his dog next to Jisung who was sleeping peacefully. He knew one thing, Ben didnt trust many people, it took time, so the fact he just trusted him in not even an hour shocked him.

He opened the lights, making Jisung whine loudly, hiding his face in a pillow.
'cute' Minho thought to himself.

"wake up, weve got a meeting"

"m-meeting?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"yeah, now get up" Jisung groaned, getting up even if he didnt want to, following him into the hall. They walked until they reached a room with huge doors, walking inside. Their were four chair there, with four people already on them, staring daggers into Jisung's eyes.

"take a seat...let's have a talk." The leader spoke.