🫀like you mean it🫀

New minsung book is already out by the way, daily updates(sometimes even two) and already 12 chapters uploaded. It's heart warming I'd say.

If you could go and support it, it would mean a lot and I'm look forward to hearing comments about it <3

<3

Minho pulled him by the waist so that their bodies would clash, the cold sound of chains echoing on the walls around them. It was the first time Jisung had seen it, their was a bed in the farther part of the room, waiting for them.

But it would wait.

Minho grabbed a hand full of Jisung's hair, holding him in place inches away from his mouth, from his teasing lips and warm breath.

"Before I do anything, the safe word is narcissus" Jisung nodded in agreement and tried his best to stay in place but his body was betraying him, leaning more and more towards Minho. His touch was so poisoning, so addicting.

"Tell me what you want baby..."

"I want you to touch me, hurt me...fuck anything"

It brought a smirk to Minho's lips.

"I'll do that...after we get a little fun first."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and gasped as Minho tightened the grip on his hair, putting him close enough that their lips were almost touching. Jisung let out a small moan, trying to get him closer but the chain prevented him from doing so.

"Tell me how bad you want this...how much you want me to hurt you"

"More then anything please-

"Beg...kitten"

"Please...kiss me, I'm begging of you. I-I need this"

"A kiss is what you desire?"

Jisung nodded profusely and was surprised to see that Minho took a hold of his shirt and ripped it opened, tearing it off his body effortlessly. He then went to his pants and quickly undid them, sliding them off his slim body, his waist, chest and thighs being out in the open. Minho started with his neck, sweet kisses at first but then slowly he started to bite down on the skin, leaving his teeth imprint onto his flesh. He went down to his knees and spread Jisung legs apart, kissing his inner thigh slowly and messily.

He remembered exactly how he liked it, every sensitive place, every inch of his skin.

His hands took a hold of his thighs and spread them even more, the older one looking up at Jisung with his tongue passing on his bottom lip slowly. He kissed the top of his stomach, it was practically burning hot. His teeth then took the edge of his underwear and tugged on it, purposely making it slow.

Jisung had his hands above his head, he couldn't do anything but watch, painfully.

Once they were off Minho trailed kisses all over the hard area, teasing and loving every desperate moan Jisung let out.

"Minho..." he whimpered, so the older one licked the tip of it, taking his time and only when he saw Jisung roll his eyes did he lower his head. He kept going until he picked up a paste, decent and quick enough to make jisung a blushing and utter mess. He couldn't contain it, he rolled his hips into his mouth, hitting the very back of his throat. Minho accidentally moaned against it and sent a whole train of vibration into his dick. Jisung gasped out and threw his head back, his hands clasping against  the chains that held him in place.

"I'm the one who's supposed to- ah-" Minho went all the way down, fast and hardly, making himself choke on it, but he held his place. 

"Wait minho stop I'm gonna-" his breath hitched while he felt his high come quickly.