🫀back for seconds🫀

Jisung opened his eyes at his molded roof and water dripping down the corner of it. He got up with no strength left in his arms, they felt numb and weak, but he did it anyway. He walked to his bathroom and sat on the sync like he did every day, grabbing a knife and opened up the bandage he had.

He had been kicked out of his dad's house a long time ago. His mother refused at all cost but she couldn't do anything but distance herself from her husband and send money as much as she could to her son.

He carved the blade into his leg with no hesitation, he did this about every week before the scar wouldn't stay.

He'd been alone now for two years, occasionally seing Soobin, but that was it. He missed laughing every day, missed how soft Minho's skin was, how his eyes would know exactly what he felt.

So to remember he dug it in his skin as much as he didn't want to admit it.

He threw his head back and a soft moan left his lips, twisting the blade on his soft skin. All he could think about was Minho, especially since he met this new man at his work. His energy seemed to make him miss Minho all the more.

His father was the problem. If he even knew that he saw Minho again, he'd die, he'd get hurt and it would be because he couldn't resist missing him.

He looked at his phone as he washed the blood away, his sink filled up with blood and water mixed.

He scrolled over the names in his contact and stopped above one, watching it and mumbling under his breath.

"Should I...?" He bit down on his lip and sighed.

He clicked on it.

It rang for what felt like ages, hours, even though it was a couple of seconds. He looked at the time and knew he only worked late that night.

"Who is this?" A voice replied, making him almost cry, but he held his sobs.

"Hey chan, it's Jisung...it's been a while"

"It has, how have you been? I heard from Yeonjun that you didn't have it easy"

"I'm alright, I-I'm fine...is he ok?"

"Minho seems cheerful today, but i haven't seen him smile in a while to be honest with you, why'd you call? To check on him?"

Jisung felt his heart beat out of his chest.

He was alright.

He was safe.

"Actually I eh...I was wondering if I could come and visit you guys...maybe even see him a minute"

"I don't think it's a good idea you two see each other...it took him so long to get here, I don't want him to fall back down again, as much as I know he missed you...but you can come here and I'll keep him occupied"

"Can I really?" Jisung just wanted to see his home again.

Even if the flower wasn't in the garden.

"Yeah, I'll give him something to do, you can come along in an hour if you're not too far from here"

"That's good with me...thank you...so much" he could hear his shaken up voice falling apart.

"It's no problem, I'm sure the rest will be happy to see you"

"Ok..." He tried his best but it fell out of his voice and he broke down crying.

"Jisung you don't have to do this"

"I want to...j-just make sure he's all right for me"

"I will...see you soon"

"See you soon" Jisung hung up with shaky hands and sobbed, the thought of going back hurting him to his core. Their was something about this pain he couldn't process. Felt like he had more conversations he wanted to have with Minho, more kisses he never gave.

He got up and got dressed with a hoodie and his favorite sweatpants, covering his body up and dragging the hood over his face, covering his blue hair.

None of his piercings could be seen and neither could his signature hair.

He got out of the house and started to walk.

"Dad...you better stay out of this one"

<3

Minho happily patted his dog on the couch, scrolling through his phone even chan came in the room.

"Hey Min you've got a new client here for you, want to take him now?"

"Maybe later..." he replied shortly, way too preoccupied with his phone.

"Are you sure? He's pretty crazy..." chan smile even Minhos head shot upwards.

"How crazy?"

"Almost as bad as you, now come on, don't keep him waiting"

Minho happily got up and jumped to get to the elevator and going down.

Once he was out of sight, Chan walked to the kitchen counter and waited a while before he got a text on his phone, while the door bell rang and Hyunjin looked at him strangely.

"Did you invite someone?"

"Open it, you'll see"

Hyunjin reached for the door handle and opened it, looking at the boy in front of him. He smiled at him and waved.

"Hey..."

"Jisung?" He looked the most surprised he's ever seen him. Jisung was about to hesitate before Hyunjin hugged him out of the blue, the younger one wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"Holy shit...it's been so long, w-what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you guys"

"What about Minho?"

"He's in the basement, he'll be there for a while" Chan assured him.

"Well come in then" Hyunjin smiled and moved aside, soon everyone coming to say a word to him. He laughed like he hasn't in a while and looked around the house, hugging all of them one by one.

They hadn't changed one bit.

"Could I have a look around again? Feels good to be here"

"Of course, take your time" Chan said and Jisung started to go from room to room.

<3

Minho took his drill and smiled as evil as he could.

"So like I said, I'll do exactly what you did to those girls, say cheese" he smiled as the man screamed but stopped when he dog suddenly turned around, sniffing the air.

Minho put the weapons down and frowned.

"What's wrong boy?"

He headed out of the door quickly and rushed out, making Minho worried. He never did this.

He ran after him and saw him heading up the safety stairs, so he panicked and ran as fast as he could. He followed him until they were at the main floor, the older one looked around confused to see a finale person petting his dog and laughing in the middle of the room, no one else was there.

The guy then stood up and looked at him with wide eyes, the dog looking incredibly happy to see him...his owner not at all.

"Minho...?" Jisung said softly