🫀taking some time🫀

Minho twisted the metal ball at each end of it and the pieces fell into his hands.

"When did you get them done?" Minho asked while looking at his chest and Jisung hummed while he thought back on when it was.

"I got my nipple pierced not long after I saw you again, but now that they are healed I can finally put cute jewelry"

Minho took the black stud and placed it in his skin gently, screwing the little ball on the other end so that it would stay there.

"Do they look good?"

"You always do...could we change your tongue piercing to black as well?" The older one smiled way too much at the thought of changing it.

"Sure...make sure it hurts baby" jisung smiled and Minho gently grabbed his chin and pulled his face closer.

"Open up kitten" He did and stuck his tongue out, Minho taking it out with not much of a problem. He took it out and placed a new one in that Jisung had handed him.

"There, all done" Minho looked back at the kit box and found a small component with a strange allure to it. "What's this?" He asked, opening it and Jisung blushed but smiled.

"It's the same as the other tongue rings...but this one vibrates..." Jisung took it and showed him, it indeed started to move slightly. Minho sort of stared at him, like if he was imagining all the things he would do with it.

"Can we try it? I absolutely volunteer-"

They heard panic from the hallways of their house, so much so that Ben whined in the corner of the room and looked at them.

"It feels like their is always something trying to come between us..."

"I know kitten" he kissed his lips.

Minho reached his hand and Jisung took it gladly. They both walked to the kitchen where chaos was happening, they both looked at each other vaguely and sighed.

"What's happening?" Jisung felt Minho wrap his hands around his waist, like he was nervous that something bad would happen again.

"Felix and seungmin are freaking out because Hyunjin didn't come home last night" Chan answered them and they nodded.

"I'm sure he's fine, where's changbin? Still mad?"

"He went out last night...came back almost black out drunk to the door step. He's fine now but..." Jeongin added, playing with Chan's hair strands.

Felix called the number he'd been dialing for the 20th time now, nervously tapping his foot and bitting his nail.

"He's never done this before, he always answers back." Felix cried out and hid his face in Seungmin's collar.

"You really think something bad happened?" Jisung whispered to Minho but he just sighed.

"He can handle himself, he's fine" he didn't seem tense at all so Jisung nodded and held him tighter then before.

"I really hope so..."

"Now..." Minho paused before leaning into his ear. "About that vibrating piercing..." he smirked.

<3

Hyunjin woke up with heavy eyes from all the crying he had done. He was curled up in a little ball and cursed at himself for letting this happen.

He didn't want to walk, he didn't even want to breath at this point. He knew he was a sensitive person but he didn't expect to be this impacted by a loved one's words.

"Feeling any better...?" Soobin asked and handed him a mug of coffee but Hyunjin simply sniffed his nose.

"No...my eyes hurt and my nose is runny since last night...I'm glad you found me though"

"I recognized you easily from afar, but you were so far away from your house I couldn't believe until I walked up to you"

"Yeah I guess I didn't realize how long I had been walking until you brought me here...sorry for barging in like this."

"Like I said, it's not a problem, I'm more worried about your boyfriends..."

"I forgot my phone at home but to be frank with you I don't think they even noticed, especially changbin" he started to cry again and Soobin went by his side to draw circles on his back.

"I know he did. I'm sure of it."

"He doesn't care about me, I'll just have to live with that now.."

"Why do you think changbin got mad when you slept with someone else?"

"Because I'm an idiot..."

"No. It's because he cares about you. A lot"

"But he...yelled at me"

"Sometimes love makes you do things you regret, don't let it get to you Hyunjin" Soobin smiled and Hyunjin nodded, still having heavy tears on his cheeks.

"I can't face him..."

"You can stay here for a while, as long as you need to"

"Thank you."

<3

Changbin finally walked out of his door and groaned, but went straight to the alcohol stand and opened a bottle. His head was lowered and their was alcohol drilling down his lips.

"Changbin?" Felix walked to him and delicately placed his hand on the bottle, moving it away from him. "Are you feeling any better?"

"I'm fine."

"You haven't stopped drinking since yesterday, all you've been doing is moping around all day instead of trying to help me find our missing boyfriend." Felix closed the lid of the bottle.

"Your boyfriend you mean..." Changbin said, he might have been completely wasted, but the words still washed over Felix.

"You don't mean that"

"I do. It's over Felix"

"You can't possibly be serious..."

"I still want you, but I don't want him in the relationship anymore." He wanted it to be true, even though he knew it wasn't.

"Changbin we all chose to be four together, we're a package deal and if one of us leaves then..." he trailed off and watched seungmin look at them from afar, scared to lose it all now.

"Then Im done." He grabbed his keys and walked as straight as he could even though he fell a few times.

Chan walked in and looked at Felix crying silently while looking at changbin going to the door.

"We've got work to do changbin, where are you even going?" The leader walked up to him but the younger one turned around and gave him his gun, his hands shacking. He gave a cold and defeated look to Chan, his friend for many years, before closing his eyes shut.

He looked at all of them. Seungmin, Felix, Chan and Jeongin, all of them staring at him in confusion and frustration.

Changbin simply put his shoes on and opened the door.

"I'm quitting."