🫀i dont wanna live, forever🫀

Tw: mention of suicide.

"Minho this could easily be a trap!" Chan called to him as the younger one got all of his gear ready, packing guns and stacks on stacks of knives. He wasn't even listening to a word the older one was saying, he couldn't focus.

"Minho listen to me-"

"If it's a trap then I will die trying!" He snapped all of a sudden, making Chan stop completely, sighing deeply.

"It's way too dangerous, even with all the man power we have...we don't know what he's capable of..."

"You don't get it do you...?" Minho turned around with eyes filled with fury and hatred, not even an ounce of the guy left Inside of him, his humanity nothing but dust blown away.

"I will do anything. To see him again. No matter what happens to me." He said and by the way he was looking at him, chan knew damn well he wasn't kidding, he was honestly going to go on a suicide mission alone.

"I'm not letting you go like this...I can't-"

"It doesn't matter what you want right now, my life is not important-" chan pushed him against the wall, making Minho freeze up in place, he's never seen him so mad before, his knuckles clenching together so much that they were close to bleeding.

"Maybe you don't care about your own life right now. But I do. I'm not loosing my little brother..." chan looked into his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks as his body stopped tensing. Minho stood there completely shocked, his heart beating through the roof.

"I didn't mean to upset you so much..." the younger one swiped the tears off his face, which made Chan even more emotional, his knees weakening.

"If you're going then I'm coming...you have to remember you're not alone Min..." he hugged him close to his chest, crying on it.

"Chan..." the blond one always acted like his older brother, taking care of him and making sure he was always okay, but now this strong facade crumbled in front of him. He let all of his emotions out, which was good for both of them.

They both held each other for a while before Chan got his serious face back on, sniffing his nose a few times.

"I'll call all of our guards, we're going there tonight...we're getting Jisung back"

Minho nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you"

<3

Valdis walked angrily to Jisung's room, barging in with pure anger in his eyes. He stopped himself when he saw that Jisung was in front of the window, he was pretty sure he didn't even notice he was in the room. He walked behind him and wrapped him arms around his waist, whispering in his ear like a vicious snake poisoning his mind and flesh.

"Jimin?" Jisung turned around expecting to see the pink haired guy that came to reassure him most night. He hated storms, especially when he was all alone during one of them.

"No, it's me, Jimin left you...left us"

"He's gone...?" Jisung frowned, another person in his life who had left him, it was like needles to his heart, picking at it and inserting itself deeply into his soul.

"Yeah...that's why I came here, you must be so sad"

"Sad..." words were becoming harder to say, tears harder to shed without even a purpose to it. He couldn't relieve himself from this agony he way living in every single day.

"I'm here to make you feel good..." the taller and stronger man lowered his hands doing to the boxers Jisung wore most of the time. That paired with some left over shirts to cover at least some of his skin.