🫀more and more🫀

Minho bit down on Jisung's lip, harshly leaving a trace of his teeth on them. The younger one screamed, he couldn't help but moaned when it hurt him deeply, when his lips felt like bleeding. His nails clung to his back and and back arched, his body already showing that he wanted this.

"How about I give you what you want then? How does that sound?" Minho groaned in his ear.

"B-but the others" Jisung looked at Soobin and Yeonjun but the older one quickly got his attention by grinding his lap upwards, only making him fall apart under him.

"You sure seemed to enjoy it when he desperately moaned...and he sure seems to enjoy you screaming"

Both the friends looked at each other and then back at their partners, confusing in their eyes.

"Y-you don't mind?"

"You sound hot kitten, if he didn't have a reaction I'd be concerned" he smirked and let his hands roam his waist and grab a hold of it.

Minho then flipped Jisung so he'd be on his fours and facing the other bed, the older one being behind him. Yeonjun picked up quickly and did the same to Soobin, now all four of them facing each other on opposite sides of the room.

"C-can you hurt me more?" Jisung begged, his hand getting too weak to hold himself up.

"I can't without them thinking you did it to yourself, but as soon as we get out of here I'll hurt you until their isn't a spot I haven't touched..."

"Promise?"

"Promise."  He then slapped his ass as hard as he could, definitely leaving a mark.

"Fuck-" he did it again, only getting sweeter sounds form the younger one.

While that was happening, Yeonjun whispered the most erotic things he could think of into soobins ear, telling him what he counts on doing to him. It was getting both of the bottoms turned on, more then they had been in the past months that's for sure. Lust was practically falling from them, dripping down their mouths.

Minho then started to lower his pants, making jisung blush madly, looking up at his friend who looked even weaker.

"Don't worry bunny, he won't see from here, it's too dark" Yeonjun calmed his boyfriend down and did the same, starting to get himself ready.

"Do you have anything i could use to prep you?"

"I want it raw..."

"Are you sure? It'll hurt way more"

"That's what I'm counting on..."

Minho smirked and moaned himself when Jisung backed his hips up onto his crotch.

"Impatient...want me to fill you up?"

"Please...Minho" hearing his name made his pants twitch, he wanted it even more now. He then lowered his own pants and pumped himself a few times, sliding his tongue on his lips as he looked up at Yeonjun who was doing the same.

"Hope you're ready kitten..." he aligned himself and slowly inserted himself in jisung, making him scream under him. He didn't even spare him time to breath before moving his hips into him, Jisung tearing up and holding in as many moans as he could.

"Ngh Minho-" he buried his face in the bedsheets but Minho pulled him up right away by the hair.

"You've got a whole show in front of you...enjoy it" Jisung looked at Soobin's fucked out expression, knowing that he wasn't any better. It made him feels things he didn't know he could think of about his friend, but he didn't mind this at all.

"You like to moan for them don't you?" He whispered, smirking because he knew he was right. He could tell how different it was with another party involved, Jisung was acting more shy but appeared to enjoy it in a different way.

"Are you too shy to ask me to go faster?" The older one was taking way too much enjoyment out of this, who could blame him?

"Yes..." he barely whispered.

"I'm going to need you to say it louder"

"Yes." He said it just so that the other two could hear him.

"You're going to have to be more specific"

"I want it faster, I want it to hurt" he finally let out, making both of the tops look at each other and smile widely, mentally agreeing to not let them walk for the next week.

They then did as he asked and slammed themselves back in, backs arching and mouths drooling in the process.

They choked a moan out at the same time and still looked at each other, trying to keep their eyes opened as much as they could.

"I love you so much baby" Minho bent down to whisper, making Jisung's stomach explode with this butterfly feeling.

"Love you more"

<3

Hyunjin finally got all of his emails sent and stretched his arms above his head, looking around his empty room. He found it odd that he was alone most of the time there days, especially when he has 3 partners now. He got up and headed outside his room to search for someone to cuddle with after a long day.

He walked around but didn't get any luck on finding seungmin or changbin, so he assumed they had gone out together. He then searched for the blond boy but was suprised to see he wasn't in his assigned room, but he never went out so he could only be one other place.

Hyunjin then walked along to the information room and froze as he was about to touch the handle.

Moans were coming out of the room, someone in there was whining and pleasuring who knows what, but he could tell it was Felix.

He opened the door and the younger one slammed his computer closed and looked in shock behind him.

"It's just me, you can go back to what ever you were watching" Hyunjin chuckled but Felix just sat there and looked at him terrified.

"It's not what it looks like!"

"Oh really? You know I'm here most of the time, why watch porn if you have 3 boyfriends?" He raised a brow and saw how protective Felix was over his laptop, so he snatched it away from him and the younger one panicked, but it was too late, he had already opened it and his eyes widened in shock.

There, was Minho and Jisung having sex along with another boy he could recognize, Yeonjun.

"Naughty...you're watching them without even them knowing...Felix you've outdone yourself"

"It was an accident! They started to d-do things and I kept watching...I'm sorry" he looked terrified, so Hyunjin simply pressed his lips on his, lifting his chin up.

"I don't mind one bit...I know that no matter who you see or what you do with anyone...you'll always come back to us"

Felix smiled and hugged him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Though, you're going to have to fix what you caused..." he continued, making Felix worried.

"What did I do?"

Hyunjin looked down at his own pants and the evident bulge made Felix blush madly.

"Get on your knees."

<3

I'm so tired

Hope you're all getting good sleep