🫀heart beat🫀

.1 week later.

"Any news?" Jisung walked into the digital room, where about twenty computers were working up track down Felix's two missing boyfriends. He hadn't stopped working since the day they stepped foot out of their house.

"No." Felix answered quickly and in a sort of panicked way.

"You need to drink something, to eat."

"Not until I find them." He replied shortly and Jisung sighed, sitting next to him and grabbing a hold of a head set.

Felix turned to him confused and tilted his head to the side.

"How can I help..?" Jisung asked and Felix gave him a quick and thankful smile.

<3

"You can't keep hiding from them you know" Minho chuckled as he patted changbin on the shoulder.

"Oh just leave me alone" the younger one sunk onto the bar and sighed deeply, but Minho just drank his beer and looked around.

"Stop whining so much, it's just a fight. You didn't need to actually quit your job for it"

"I'm doomed" Changbin dramatically fell back on his own chair and drowned in self pity.

"You're starting to sound like Hyunjin...you miss him that much?"

"I despise him."

"Yeah right, keep telling yourself that" Minho laughed and drank his whole drink.

"It's true, he can't keep-"

"Fucking other people? I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but it's kind of the whole point of an opened relationship. To me it just sounds like you're jealous"

"I am not-"

"You are." He replied dryly and then gave him a quick smirk. "I know where he is...by the way"

"How can you find anyone so easily?" Changbin frowned.

"Because I know how to get into people's head, I knew this is your favorite place and I happen to have been told where Hyunjin is...do you want to know?"

"Let me guess, fucking someone else?"

"I can't help you if you keep denying that you're jealous..." Minho got up and payed the bartender a good tip before taking his jacket.

"Don't do anything you'll regret changbin. I know how much you care about them. Don't fuck it up." And with that he left him behind, sighing at the empty bar.

<3

.a few hours later.

Minho sliced his arm open and the man screamed, only amusing Jisung more.

"Do it harder." The younger one hungrily looked at Minho who did as he asked, not once leaving his eyes. The man screamed in pain but it only made their hunger grow for more.

A very sain relationship. As you can tell.

"Oh come on, you can do it harsher then that" jisung smirked and handed him another weapon, one that he didn't even know how he got but it was there.

Once the man was barely even able to scream Minho put down his things and turned to look at Jisung happily dancing towards him.

"So I was thinking..." Minho started.

"I'm all ears" Jisung wrapped his arms around him.

"We could take a shower and then go down to the beach...have a swim and kiss til the sun goes down..."

"How about we kiss til their are no clouds in the sky, until the sun sets in the east and until the waves stop moving...I would do it until my last breath...love" he connected their foreheads and Minho smiled widely.

"You're perfect for me, you know that?"

"Only for you...flower" he swept his hair behind his ear and and kissed his nose.

"Now let's get out of here, I want to see the sun set with you"

"I don't see the point in them...sunsets"

"They are beautiful, that's all their is to them"

"They are more beautiful when I see their reflection in your eyes..."

"I can't think when you say sweet words to me..."

"Then don't think..."

Jisung pulled him into a soft kiss and chuckled against his lips.

<3

They were fresh out of the shower, a couple of bite marks and hickeys, as per usual. The house was quiet when they left and they expected it to be the same when they came back as well. They walked all the way to the beach, doing to the shore where only the waves could be heard.

They set up some towels on the warm sand and quickly went in the water, Jisung's blue hair dripping water from the tips of it, Minho's dark hair doing the same.

Jisung loved this placed and Minho knew that very well.

They messed around until the sun started to go down, until it could be seen as only orange and yellow shades from far away. The waves crashed against their bodies together while they kissed, which only made them merge together even more.

Jisung chuckled against his lips and the older one couldn't be happier.

This moment.

His favorite person.

Their was only one thing left to do.

He took Jisung by the hand and took him to shore. Once he was on the dry land he took both of Jisung's hands in his and kissed them.

"Baby...I've got a few things I'd like to say to you before we go back home" 

"I'm listening, just don't make me cry" Jisung chuckled and Minho smiled widely.

"No promises" he mumbled. He took a big breath in before continuing. "We've been through hell and back together, even if some times you were really far away from me. I always made my way back to you. And I always count on coming back to you. Nobody can take me away from you, I'll shed blood, I'll give you all that you need...I'll love you until my last breath on this earth..." he had teary eyes as he smiled and looked into Jisung's eyes.

"Minho...?" Jisung looked at him happily.

"I wanted to do this the second I laid my eyes on you. I never had the chance to but I'd rather do it now before anything else happens...I swear to love you and only you for the rest of my days. You're my kitten...my one and true flower, the only one that healed me when nobody else thought it was even possible" Minho grabbed something out of his pocket and Jisung covered his mouth with a hand.

Minho got on one knee and looked up with lovable eyes at Jisung, crying and smiling.

The waves were in sync with their hearts and the light of the sun with the tears flowing down their faces.

"Jisung..." he opened a small box with a beautiful ring inside and looked him in the eyes, their gaze meeting.

"Will you marry me...?"