🫀my type of crazy🫀

"Do you like it?" Minho asked as he opened the door to a new room, jisung walking in, looking all around him. It was nothing like the room he was out into the night before, this one had a much bigger bed and that's all that interested him.

The younger male didn't even wait until he jumped on the bed, spreading his arms on the soft sheets.

"If I work for you...I get to sleep here?"

"Yeah, all this for you, you'd like that wouldn't you?" Jisung didn't know why but that phrase made his stomach flutter, but he chose to ignore it.

"I would..." he walked to the window, looking out at the beautiful view he had.

"It's beautiful here...so what's the catch?"

"The catch?" he walked behind him, wrapping his arms around his small waist.

"It's simple...I'm the catch...an uncontrollable force...a monster" he let go of him but Jisung grabbed his hands before he could go anywhere.

"Who told you that?"

"Everyone does, what else is there to me?"

"You're human, but I don't think you've been treated like one in a while. You've been told you're evil and malicious so many times that you probably think that's all you are, I'm sure it's not"

"I've done horrible things...I've hurt people before and I still do, I don't think theirs even a glimpse of good in me"

"The fact that you care about being good means  part of you is...I know you have one"

"Thanks...I don't hear it a lot"

"No problem"

A knock at their door was heard so they separated and waited for the person to come in.

A short guy appeared in the doorway, waving at them.

"We're eating"

"We'll be there"

<3

They were now all sat at the table, silence once again growing over them. Minho reached his hand and held Jisung's under the table, making them look at each other smile. They knew each other for less then a day, tried to kill each other in that span of time, but they had never connected with someone this much. At least not in less then a day.

"Can I ask questions?" Jisung broke the silence, looking around at anyone.

"Of course, ask away" chan said with a warm smile. For a mafia boss he sure looked sweet.

"What do you guys do all day? How does it work?"

"Well we basically control the city and everything in it, Chan here makes sure all is taken care of and we insure peace" hyunjin replied, making jisung quite surprised, this wasn't anything small, he was part of something huge.

"What about you then?" He looked over at Minho, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh I-"

"He kills people, you're lucky you even got out alive in one piece of you ask me" Felix said out of nowhere as Chan glared at him.

"Yeah that..." Minho shot his eyes back on his plate, wanting to be anywhere but here. He felt sick again, like he didn't belong.

"Anyways...we've all got a job here, hopefully you can make your place as well" the leader spoke, going back to eating.

"Are you going to cut up people as well?" Felix asked.

"Felix watch your mouth" chan said on a very serious tone.

"What? It's not like I'm wrong"

"Jisung will you excuse us a minute?" Minho spoke, to which he simply nodded, headed to his now new room.

"Felix I don't want another negative word coming from your mouth, jisung is our guest for now, I expect you to treat him like one"

"You're right...poor kid, I should instead blame the person responsible for all of this...the freak show sitting with us" Felix didn't have time to speak another word before Minho got up, making the whole table move.

"I'm gonna go..." he sounded angry, but mostly sad and disappointed. With teary eyes he walked away until Chan Interfered.

"Minho...did you finally find your flower?" He asked, making all of them look at each other strangely.

Minho turned around and forced a smile so they wouldn't see it had affected him this much.

"I did Chan...i finally found it" the leader then nodded slowly.

"Good...goodnight Min"

"Goodnight Chan" he headed off, but he didn't go to his room, he went straight to go see Jisung.

He opened the door and as soon as It closer he fell in tears, the younger running to him, getting on the floor as well.

"Hey you're okay...breath for me alright" he patted his hair and pulled him on his chest. Minho only cried harder, tears falling from his eyes naturally. He hadn't cried in a long time, a very long time.

"You're okay..."

<3

The rest of the diner went calmly, well at least they weren't talking much.

"Felix...you might want to check what you say about him, all of you should." Chan spoke up first.

"Sir if I can say, I don't see the problem here"
Changbin said as he got a death glare from their boss.

"Me either..." Hyunjin joined in even though he didn't want to, he'd prefer being with Minho right now, comforting him, but there was a reason he couldn't do that.

"He's probably forced the kid to be here in the first place, why else would he have stayed this long? I mean look at him..." chan hit his fists on the table making everyone look at him.

"You all treat him differently even thought he's been in this group longer then you can ever imagine. He's been through things that made him this way, did you really think he grew up like this? Next time you open that mouth of yours, it better be someone useful or I'll make sure you never open it again...understood?"

They all nodded, facing their plate again.

Little did they know that Minho had been listening to the whole conversation. Suddenly, anger flew inside of him and he could barely contain it. He was still shacking, because he had finally been able to cry in front of someone, for so long he's been alone, he had forgotten what it felt like.

He then got up, grabbing his throat like he was missing air.

"Where are you going?" Jisung held his arm, but the older male kept walking away until he reached the garage.

"I need air, stay here with Ben" he managed to say even though he was practically gasping.

"No, I'm coming with you!" He tried to touch him again but he got slammed against the wall, a hand firmly on his neck as they looked at each other.

"You're staying here...You don't want to be remotely near me when I'm angry"

"I can take it. Trust me" Jisung said as he smiled confidently, the older letting go of his neck.

He walked to his motorcycle and tossed a helmet to Jisung, who managed to not drop it.

He looked at the object he was just tossed, then looking at Minho who was already seated.

"Well what are you waiting for...get on"