🫀crumbling🫀

"Oh don't you just look so handsome today" his mother walked up to him and made sure his hair was nicely placed. Jisung was taking good care of himself again, he didn't have dark circles under his eyes and his hair was decently cut.

"Dad, are you coming with us?" He asked hopeful but as the huge silence filled the room, he took that as an immediate no. He brushed it off and took his mom outside for a walk, a slightly cold breeze washing over them.

"You know...I'm happy you came back to visit us, I had missed you so so much"

"I missed you too mom, I'm sorry I've been different lately..."

"None sense, you have every right to take your time after all you've been through, me and your father have not rested since you've been reported missing" She closed her eyes while trying to not think of that horrible moment.

"It's funny...dad was doing everything he could to find me and now that I'm here...it's like I'm a ghost again"

"Your father is something to handle, but I'm sure he'll come around eventually..." they walked over to a bench and sat on it, looking at the beautiful day in front of them. He knew he would have to go back eventually, he was just lost.

"Mom can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"If dad forgot everything about you, and I mean even the fact that you existed...what would you do?"

"We'll id make that bastard remember! How dare he forget me" she crossed her arms making Jisung chuckle.

"What if he couldn't? Would you start over or give up?"

"I'd start over...no doubt in my mind" she winked at her son.

"Wouldn't it be hard?"

"It would be, and very difficult for both involved, but when you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with...it doesn't matter, they are the same and you are the same in the end. You will have lost precious memories that aren't reclaimable, but you can make new ones...you always can my boy" she gave her an innocent smile as she saw him get really happy.

"Thanks mom...I...I think-"

"Go get your flower sweetheart" she gave him a big hug and he didn't know how but it's like she read his mind. He then got up and ran, almost dropped his phone in the process, calling up an old friend.

"Hello?" A voice responded.

"Hey chan, it's Jisung, I'm going to come by the house sometime tonight with seungmin and Jeongin, I think we've got some catching up to do...anyway, I've got to go, bye" he hung up and ran inside of his house, getting changed into the nicest outfit he could find.

He suddenly had a rush of confidence, he wanted to face his fear, to see the eyes of the one he loves most.

Before he pulled his pants up though, he looked at his thigh and frowned when he saw that the heart shaped scar he had on his leg was almost faded again. He would cut it often to bring it back, the same pattern Minho had once carved into his leg, even though it wasn't the same. He sighed while he decided to report it to later, he didn't feel like getting blood everywhere.

He finished getting dress and put a bit of makeup on, making sure he looked his best. The past month hasn't been easy on him. From horrible nightmares to panic attacks out of nowhere, he was now able to face Minho.

"I'll make you fall for me again...I swear it" was what he said to himself in the mirror before leaving.

<3

"Minho?" Chan knocked at his door, knowing he would probably be glooming in his room by now. Ben was sitting next to his bed, making sure the brunette didn't do anything too reckless, at least more then usual.

"Hum?" He turned in bed and groaned when the light that came through the door went directly in his eyes. He was wrapped up in his blanket in his pitch black room.

"We have guests tonight..."

"We never have guests" Minho replied grumpily, turn right back around.

"Exactly my point, just dress nicely please, nothing covered in blood"

"All right boss" he muttered, not feeling like talking to anyone as of now. Chan left and he got out of bed, stumbling to his bathroom to take a shower before the so called 'guests' could arrive. He slid the shirt over his head and tossed it aside, still having one dry blood on his torso. He then slowly took off his pants and sighed as he looked down at his leg.

Their was a heart shaped scar that he had no clue how it even got there.

He passed a hand over it, seing all the delicate cut it took to achieve a perfect heart.

He wanted answers for all his questions and he had a feeling that Jisung had all of them, so he wanted to speak to him as soon as he could. He got inside the shower and started to wash his body, paying attention to all the little stains on his arms and chest. Water was dripping down his hair and down his bottom lip, eyes shut closed, preparing himself for what ever would happen next.

He was actually nervous. He killed people for a living but this was nerve racking, mind boiling.

<3

He was finally dressed and he made sure his silky black hair was presentable. He wasn't sure how he should dress so he put a comfortable black suit on, a few buttons undone just to show off his chest.

He walked to the main area of the house and saw that the people had just come inside the house. It was the same three that were in front of his bed in the hospital.

There he was, jisung, saying hi to everyone he knew.

"I missed you" Jeongin hugged chan close to his chest, both emerging in a warm and comfortable hug.

"I missed you more..."

jisung froze when he saw Minho, they both did actually. They stood there, for a good while before Jisung finally moved away, going to speak to chan really quickly before leaving to the balcony.

Minho was heading towards him without even thinking but Chan stopped him before he could get anywhere.

"You might think you need answers...but Jisung needs time as well, don't do anything too stupid...please" as much as he cared about Minho, he knew how broken jisung was.

"I wont" he walked over to the balcony door and entered it, a cold breeze hitting his face. His eyes met his delicate back, jisung was leaning on the bars, looking up at the sky.

He slowly turned around and they made eye contact again, the younger one giving him a small smile. It was the first time he actually took care to look over all his features...again. His eyes were so captivating, like his soul was staring into his.

"Beautiful night isn't it?"