Chapter 7

-Hannah POV-

Do you ever get that tingly feeling when you're starting to like someone? That feeling is common sense leaving your body...

My lips were still burning after the kiss with Jack. I didn't expect him to kiss me and kissing him back was not what I planned for the next seven million years but hey we all make mistakes.

The next morning Jack couldn't stop smirking like an idiot. I swear his jaw will detach from his face soon. But that made me blush the entire time.

"So yesterday - " he began.

"Just don't Jack." I bit back a small smile.

He shrugged. "Hey I liked it okay. I just wanted to talk - "

"I liked it too." I said cutting him off again. I did like it - too much infact and I didn't want his stupid words to mess up the happiness I finally felt.

"Well I have a party tonight - it's some kind of release for a new song by JJ and I." He said finishing his cereal. "If you wanna come - "

"I just think we should keep this marriage thing on a downlow." I blurted out. "You know because...your fans wouldn't like that idea much."

He cleared his throat. "Oh yeah...totally."

"I'm meeting Megan later anyways." I said.

"Oh yeah I just wanted to tell you, I don't want you to wonder where I am like that other night." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah it'll be a girls day I guess."

I didn't mind parties as long as he tells me about it. He seemed disappointed like he wanted me to go but he guessed that parties aren't my thing.

Jack and Jack are famous singers. They have over a gazillion fans worldwide and they're only 22 so thats something special I guess. When my parents first told me about that, i felt nervous because surely he has a famous girlfriend. Im just some small town girl.

"Oh cool. Have fun then." He said getting up.

"Yeah you too." I said. Before he walked out of the kitchen he pecked my cheeks softly and then dashed out with a smile on his face.

I sighed. I was grinning like a teenager who just got noticed by her crush. I know he did that just to make me blush but I didn't mind it at all

The truth is I wasn't going to meet Megan later, I wanted to finish unpack all of my stuff and then head out to do my nails and have some me time.

Jack was never home during the day so I wouldn't be missed. It sucked that he was always at JJ or at the studio and going to parties all the time. We barely have time to get to know each other before the actual wedding.

Thinking of the wedding made my stomach drop. I still didn't want this at all.