Chapter 22

Dedicated to @VyvyNgo #ILYSM!
_____

-Hannah POV-

"Cam why do we have to drive the whole of Miami for stupid chips?" I asked folding my arms as we sat in the SUV.

Cameron stopped at a red light. "Hannah! It's Tortilla chips. Not stupid chips okay?"

"We've been driving for two hours straight!"

"Stop whining Han." Cam laughed and finally parked near some familiar building I'd seen on TV but we were too far from the sign to see the name."Just do this for me?"

I sighed. "Fine! You owe me big time. Its the last night in Miami and I wanted to spend it with Jack."

"There'll be enough time for that when you're married." Cam sighed and got out. "Besides i wanna do something nice for you."

I followed suit and we walked towards the white building. Cam stopped and handed me a blindfold. "Wait! Are you going to kidnap me?" I laughed. "Is that why you brought me across Miami?"

Cameron laughed. "Shut up and just trust me on this. You're gonna die!"

"I hope that's not literal." I giggled and slid the blindfold on anyways. He led me across the street and stopped after a few seconds of walking. I wondered what this surprise might be, knowing Cameron, it must be something big.

"Ready?" He asked rubbing my back gently, it felt good actually - not sexually good but like familiar good. I'd miss him when we go back home.

"Yep." I said as he pulled the blindfold off and stood in front of me pointing at the sign of the building.

I looked at up and almost fainted. Cameron knows I never stop talking about this place and wanting to come here forever. The fancy writing on the sigh read: Dash.

"Cameron Dallas!" I shrieked. "You did not just bring me to the DASH store!"

"Oh but I did." He grinned and opened his arms for a hug. I squeezed him in a bear hug and let go, looking up at the store. Cameron knows how much I love the Kardashians and now he brought me to their store.

"Are we gonna stand her and gape at the store or actually go in?" Cameron asked pushing me forward through the doors. I almost died when I saw who standing in front of me.

Kim Kardashian-West!

Kidding! It was just the Dash employees smiling at us. But I like to imagine Kim was there. They were all friendly and immediately asked what I was looking for. Cameron sat down on a stool and went straight onto his phone.

"Uhm...something beachy I guess?" I said shrugging. Fashion has never been a big deal to me so I felt kind of awkward standing there. The employee nodded and handed me a bunch of clothing.

"Try it on!" She smiled enthusiastically.

"Really? This?" I asked holding up a dress she piled on me.

"You look good in just about everything Hannah." Cam said not looking up from his phone. "Its on me today."

"Oh are you two a couple." The one at the counter said beaming at us. Cameron almost fell off the stool and I almost choked on air.

"What?" I blushed. "No! We're just friends. I'm actually getting married soon."

They all awww'd and threw congratulations around. Camerons face fell at the word married and it bummed me out because I didn't feel that way about him.