Chapter 28

This is dedicated to @BreannaaBreannaa thanks for the votes + comments!

Song of the Chapter:
Ariana Grande - One Last Time
___________

-HANNAH POV-

Since Jack and Jack wouldn't be landing in Omaha until later tonight, I decided to meet my parents for dinner. I haven't spent time with them since I moved in with Jack, except when we met with his parents too.

But tonight I just wanted them around for a few hours.

"Are you excited honey?" My mom asked at dinner.

"Yeah I actually am." I blushed. "I can't wait to marry Jack."

"In two months." My dad sighed. "That's really soon Hannah. I'm starting to feel pessimistic."

"You're the one who wanted me to be married soon so whats the problem? Its not really soon. Jack and I love each other and we want it to be sooner, I don't care what you guys do or say." I ranted.

They were quiet for a moment.

"Well we have to much to do!" My mom sang happily. "Wedding dress, cake, venue, colours - "

"Woah mom." I laughed. "Jack and I are going to decide on all of this when he gets back from New York."

"Speaking of New York." My dad said. "What if he has to travel the world because of his career? What would you do in those months because surely you can't always go with him."

I sighed. "Well...we'll figure it out." I hadn't thought about that and I hated to admit that my dad has a good point.

He scoffed. "Sure you will. And what happens when you two decide to have a family? Will the baby be seeing Jack once a month?"

"Dad!" I yelled. "We're not even married and you're already looking for things wrong with Jack."

"I'm just saying Hannah! How can you two have a family if Jack's always traveling and never at home to help you. You'll have to raise the baby on your own!"

I was losing my temper after each word my dad had spoke.

"Then why the hell did you choose Jack to be my husband?" I shot back. "You wanted this and now that it's happening, I'm making bad decisions?"

"I didn't - "

"No." I held a hand up. "I'm leaving, I'd rather have Jack and I plan everything than have you breathing down my neck about his career."

I grabbed my handbag and stormed out of the restaurant. I didn't need my dad's lecture after he had started this whole arranged marriage thing. We weren't rushing anything.

I drove to the airport to fetch Jack who would be landing any minute. I was still angry at what my dad said. I parked and started walking to the landing spot, there were a few other people.

On time, I spotted Jack's flight land and people streamed out. That familiar toothy smile greeted me the second Jack stepped off the plane. He ran directly to me, I did the same.

He dropped his bags the second I jumped into his arms, legs wrapping around his waist.

"Oh my god, I missed you Hannah!" Jack breathed out wrapping his strong arm around my body. It felt like home. My home.

"I missed you too Jack." I said. I choked and started crying silently, he held me tighter and rubbed my back. I missed all of this over the three days.