Chapter 43

Dedicated to @indiesongskian and @slayingcabello ily guys!!
_____
-Jack POV-

"Why do i love waking up next to you every morning?" I kissed Hannah's shoulders. It was 9 AM and we were still in bed -spooning.

"You tell me babe." She shivered at the touch of my lips on her skin. I love knowing i have that affect on her.

"Well firstly! Because the first thing I see when I wake up is that beautiful smile of yours and my day is made." I pulled her closer.

"You're awfully sweet today." She giggled and searched for my hand. Once she found, we intertwined our hands. It just felt so perfect.

"I know how stressed you've been lately. I don't know why but i figured we could have a date night before hitting the tour."

Its true. Hannah has been really tense and jittery like she was always anxious. She wouldn't say why even if I ask her. So all I can do is try and make her feel better.

"Jack I'm sorry - "

"Hey don't be sorry. I understand, you're probably just a natural stresser." I joked but secretly i was the one stressing. Was she not feeling this marriage anymore? Because i wasn't home enough.

"You know i love you so much Jack." She squeezed my hand.

"And i love you more baby." I kissed her cheek.

We are so perfect for each other. It actually amazes me sometimes, the way Hannah and I fit. "So we're having a date?" She smiled. "I finally get you to myself."

I felt guilty even though it's a joke because I'm never home during the day.

"A date night...my treat!" I wrapped my arms around her. "Its a surprise though, so you'll have to wait until tonight."

"I cant wait." She squealed.

-Hannah POV-

Jack and I were both getting ready for our date night. I was doing my makeup in front of the mirror while he was spiking his hair next to me.

"We're so cute together." I said giggling.

"You're the cute one here." He said kicking my butt as he walked over to get out his outfit.

"Says the superstar." I laughed and plugged in the straightening iron. I hated having long hair. Can I shave my head?,

"You're my superstar babe." He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were so beautiful and dark at the same time, the way he looked at me made me feel special.

"Love you." I smiled.

"Love you more." He winked.

He quickly changed into dark blue jeans and his classic red flannel that made me get the feels. "I need your help Jack." I pouted and shook my hair out.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking over to the mirror.

"I cant reach my hair at the back. Do you mind getting it for me?" I looked up at him with wide eyes. He couldnt say no.

"The things id do for you Han." He sighed and started straightening my hair for me. He was careful not to pull my hair or burn my scalp. It was the sweetest thing ever because he was concentrating so hard on doing a good job.

"Its perfect baby thanks." I pulled him down for a kiss.

"You owe me tonight." He whispered in my ear before walking away to lace us his red Vans. I blushed and kept that in mind.