❤ First Time ❤

Whoohoo! We reached 16K you guys! And its all bcs of you! Thanks you sooo much for voting and commenting, it legit means the world to me. In honor of the 16K, I'm giving you guys the smutty chapter you've been waiting for! Haha I'm not good with that but I hope i don't disappoint! Xoxo

-Simone
_______

-Hannah POV-

"Goodluck!"

"Have fun!"

People were shouting as we walked up to a car that'll be taking us to our honeymoon destination. It was a shiny, sleek black Mustang. (Dream car tbh) It had the words 'Just Wed' on the back window in silvery letters. My smile grew wider as I realized this is it, our night.

"I love you Han." My mom caught me in a huge hug when we reached the car. "Take care of her Jack."

"Always Mrs Bass." She hugged him too. He always made my heart melt. My dad came round to shake Jacks hand firmly.

"I'm trusting you Gilinsky." He said. Jack nodded and a small understanding passed between them. He then turned to me. "Han, my little girl...well not so little anymore. I love you, visit us soon."

"I will dad." I chuckled. "I love you guys."

Jack's parents came to say a farewell. Mrs G was bawling since the wedding started, Mr G looked frantic with trying to calm her down.

"Oh my baby! You're so lovely!" She cried and held her arms out.

Jack blushed. "Mooom! Stop."

"Oh get off your high horse Jack!" She rolled her eyes. "I'm talking to Hannah."

I snorted and hugged Mrs G. She was like a second mom and someone who had definitely grown on me since we met. I heard from Johnson I'm the first girl she's ever approved of.

"You take care now." She said. "I hope you like the place we booked."

"Thanks so much. For everything." I said to both parents. "We appreciate it."

They were about to respond when my girls came jogging to us. They looked vibrant and excited. Too much to drink or the fact that Jacks friends had them hooked?

"Han! We wanted to say bye before we head back to Florida." Hanan said hugging me.

"I'll miss you guys!" I smiled. "Thanks for coming! I wish you could stay longer until I get back."

"We'll visit soon!" Marlene said wiping a tear away. She was definitely the emotional one between us all.

"You have to! Jack and I will be moving into a house soon." I said. Jack and his parents were still talking.

"We uhm.." Reese giggled. "Gave you a little honeymoon present, for when you get there."

"You guys didn't have to!" I blushed. They are seriously the best friends a girl could have. I did wish Megan could be here but I wouldn't trade these 10 in for anything.