Chapter 90

JOHNSONS WEDDING BITCHES!! Ari is my gurrrrl @CheliCisneros if y'all were wondering! And she's getting married!!!

Wedding song: Taylor Swift - You're In love
______________

-Hannah POV-

"Thats enough for you." I laughed and pulled the wine glass out of Maggie's hands. "We don't need a drunk bridesmaid before the wedding starts."

"I am walking down with Carter! I think I need to be drunk for that." Maggie groaned.

"Could I have that instead." Ari asked and nervously squirmed in her chair. The make up artist and hairstylists were working their magic on her. She didn't even need it - she was gorgeous.

"Sure. But just one." I smiled.

"I'm so nervous!" Ari exhaled.

"Don't be!" Maggie yelled. "You're marrying Jack fucking Johnson! This is incredible and besides - "

"- he's the sweetest person ever." I finished for Maggie. "You don't need to be nervous."

"You're right." Ari shrugged. "I just don't wanna mess up."

"You won't." I giggled. "This is gonna be a great day!"

We all continued prepping for Johnson and Ari's wedding. I couldn't contain my excitement for them and hope they stay together for a long time. He deserves to be happy.

"Hey girls." Jack poked his head into the room. "Wow Ari you look good girl!"

"Thanks Gilinsky." Ari laughed. "How's Jack?"

"He is a nervous wreck." Jack laughed. "But he's so in love I mean he does not shutup!"

"Well tell him I said I love him." Ari blushed.

"Will do!" Jack smiled. "Babe? Can I have a word outside?"

I nodded and followed Jack outside and shut the door carefully. Before I could say anything Jack pulled me up against him and kissed me roughly. It caught me off guard but made my pulse increase.

"I love you." He said simply and held me closer. "So much Han."

"And I love you Jack." I smiled at him. "I always will."

"God the last time there was a wedding it was you and I." He said. "Still can't believe it was an arranged marriage."

"Time flies." I shrugged. "I mean...Kim and Finn are so big now, we're having another baby."

"How's the baby doing? I hope you're not having wine because Maggie - "

" - is drunk yes." I laughed. "But no I'm just having tea."

"That's my girl." Jack chuckled. "I have to get back, see you out there in an hour?"

"See you." I kissed him softly and then went back inside. Finn and Kim were with Jacks mom, she offered to get them cleaned up and into their outfits.

When I went back inside, Maggie and I got our hair done as Ari changed into her wedding gown.(above) It was beautiful and made her look like a princess. We helped adjust her veil and help add a simple necklace.

"You're goals." Maggie hugged Ari.

Maggie and I then changed into our bridesmaid dressed. Which were light peach high-low dresses that matched the wedding scheme which was autumn colors.