Chapter 48

Dedicated to
@Life_Is_Different
@matts_sugarmama
@bloemevos
@Kanziee
@ArishaMohammed you guys rock!! Ily!

I added a pic of myself in the media thingie lol if you guys ever wondered how i look and stuff #DontJudge lol
____________

-Jack POV-

I watched the ambulance take Hannah away in a stretcher. I stood fixed to the ground staring at Hannah's blood on the road, broken glass was everywhere.

People were standing on the pavement gawking at this scene. The boys and Maggie were staring starry-eyed at Hannah being taken to hospital.

This is my fault.

"Jack we have to go to the hospital." I heard Maggie's voice behind me. She tugged my arm but I frozen into the ground. She was crying too...her best friend just got knocked by a pickup truck.

This is my fault.

The sound of Hannah's voice echoed in my mind until I felt like I wanted to scream my lungs out. It burned my mind like poison the way her body sounded when the truck smashed into it.

Like death...that's how it sounded.

"Mag-g-gie..fuck." I whispered and reached out for her. She pulled me into a hug and I cried and cried and cried. I cried like a baby in front of the accident, while Maggie rocked me back and forth.

What have I done to Hannah?

"Let's go!" She whispered. "Hannah needs you right now."

That got me up and moved my body. Her name made me surge with energy and want to move. But every piece of me was screaming and crying.

"The baby." I said realizing the most crucial part.

"Yes Jack. I'm taking you to the hospital too so come on!" Maggie tugged me. Carter was soon by my side too.

"They have to save my baby." I yelled and shook Maggie. "Get me there! They have to save my baby! MAGGIE!"

-

Hours passed by. I sat in the uncomfortable hospital chair for hours on end. I needed to see Hannah and my baby.

"She'll be okay mate." Johnson sat beside me. All of them were here to support me and Hannah, even Mahogany and Jacob flew in just to be here.

I didn't answer but stared at the ground. I had told them what happened. How this was my fault because I didn't let her explain and just ran ahead, naturally she would run after me and the oncoming truck hit her. Tears rolled down my face again...

"We're here! Where's Hannah!?" My mom and dad burst in looking panick-stricken.

"Mommy." I cried and tumbled hopelessly into her arms. This is the first time I called her mommy, I never call her that, so she knew how badly I was hurting because of that.

"Oh Jack honey. It'll be alright. Just hang in there." She rubbed my back.

That's a lie. Nothing ever good happens here in this place - the hospital. No good can come from this hell hole.

"What did the doctor say?" My dad asked looking pained. I felt worse. They didn't know Hannah's pregnant.

"She's pregnant." I whispered. "Hannah and the baby's life is at risk."