❤ The Reception ❤

After the wedding!

SONG: Tyler Ward - Some Kind of Beautiful.

______

-Jack POV-

The wedding reception was set up really stunningly, it was in pastel colors. I couldn't stop smiling as Hannah and i took our seats at the larger table. There were smaller ones scattered in front of us.

The décor was unbelievable too.

There were speeches and toasts in our honor. Hannah cried the most, I just laughed at her then kissed her. It was a lot of speeches though and I had my eyes on Hannah the entire time. She's so beautiful.

"You're staring." She whispered. "It's creepy Jack."

"I'm gazing baby." I whispered back. "And I can't help how sexy you look in that dress."

She blushed and kissed my lips softly and reluctantly pulled her lips away. I wanted her now and I couldn't handle it for too long.

After the speeches it was time for the dinner, everyone chatted as food was served. A lot of people came up to congratulate us, I still couldn't believe we're married.

"You better look after Han!" A girl said giving me the evil eye. Oh this must be Breanna, Hannah has mentioned a lot of her close friends from Florida.

"We'll personally fuck you up." Amy - the other girl - said without a laugh. Hannah's friends were all very gorgeous, the boys were already plotting who gets to go home with who.

"They mean it." Hannah giggled and hugged them. The girls carried on with small talk while i just sat back and continued gazing at my wife. My wife.

After the girls left, i dragged Hannah to meet some of my friends. I held her waist securely afraid i might lose her when i just got her. I was so proud to call her Mrs Gilinsky now.

"Kian! Connor!" Jack called. Hannah went quiet because she's shy. Hannah loves Kian Lawley so I thought I'd introduce her. Kian and Connor walked over with glasses of champagne.

"You're Hannah!" Connor smiled widely. "Jack doesn't shut up about you! Nice to meet you Mrs Gilinsky!"

Hannah was beet red by now. She hugged Connor who was probably drunk from the many glasses of wine. "And I'm Kian, excuse Connors drunken state."

"Thats..wow Kian Lawley." Hannah sighed and gazed at him.

"Hey Jack!" Two guys said in unison. I knew the voices immediately. "Hannah Bass. Oh pardon me - Hannah Gilinsky."

"Jack and Finn!" I smiled and bro hugged them both. Jack and Finn were twins, who also do a few YouTube videos. Hannah is obsessed with them too.

"Holy moly!" Hannah whispered. I think she's a bit dazed from meeting all these people.

"Nice to meet you." Finne shook Hannah's hand. But Jack hugged her smoothly. Curse all guys who have my name and manage to leave my girl speechless. Hannah was practically drooling.

"Husband right here." I said pulling Hannah away and waving at the two boys. "I'm still a jealous guy."

"Oh come on." Hannah said sliding her hands around me. "You're the hottest man at this wedding."

"And you look stunning baby." I held her closer. People were probably staring but this is our wedding, i can bang Hannah on the table if i want.

"And you're all mine Mr Gilinsky." She leaned forward and whispered in my ear seductively.