Chapter 70

Dedicated to:
@griersboooty
@rosetwinkletoes
@MeganMarie00
@_Fanfic_
@oliviamattina
@XxInayahx

Good news for the Nate lovers! I'm starting a Nate fanfic but its taking a while bcs idk how I'm gonna make it better than this one!
__________________

-Hannah POV-

"Okay, one side blue..one side pink?" I asked Jack who opened cans of paint.

"Yep!" He said popping the 'p'.

"This is exciting!" I said kissing Jacks cheek.

He chuckled. "We'll let it dry, then bring in all the furniture."

Jack and I decided to get working on the babies room. With my due date in two weeks so we really wanted to get everything done as soon as possible.

I wanted the guys to help but Jack said he wanted to do it alone, it's a first step to being a good dad.

"Babe can you hand me that paintbrush?" He asked pointing to the painting supplies. I nodded.

Can I just say how hot Jack looked. He had black Adidas sweats on, an old white tank and a beanie over his long hair. I couldn't help bite my lip and look at him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked catching me staring. I spanked his butt with the paintbrush trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Yes I actually love it." I smiled at him. He laughed and I started on Kimberly's side of the room.

We decided they should share a room until they're old enough for separate rooms. So the room was divided into two for Finn and Kim.

"Its almost two weeks." I said nervously.

"I. Can't. Deal. I. Am. So. Excited." Jack said, his face lit up immediately.

"I wanted to talk to you about something Jack." I said slowly.

"That doesn't sound good." He sighed. "It sounds like a high school break up."

"Its nothing bad." We both had our backs to each other, painting the walls. "Its just that, once the babies get here...what's gonna happen?"

"Happen with what?" He asked, I could hear the tenseness in his voice.

"Your career." I said quietly. "Are you gonna be away or?"

"Hannah look at me." He said slowly, so I turned and he was right behind me. His face inches from mine. I thought he would have an angry look in his eyes, but it was more soft than anything else.

"It was just a question." I said softly.

"I'm gonna be here." He said firmly. "Don't sweat it, we have a studio room. Johnson and I are gonna be working here when you need me."

"I don't want to force him here Jack, if we were having one kid I'd be able to cope on my own...but with two..." I trailed off leaving that in the air.

After a while Jack spoke. "Even if we were having one, I'd still help. Hannah stop worrying about whether I'm gonna be MIA because I told you I'm gonna be here."

I didn't say anything.

"Johnson wants to help too. He's having godchildren! So he's excited." Jack said pulling me closer. He smelled like...Jack and I wanted to stay in his arms forever.