Chapter 78

Dedicated to:
@fanfic4people @drizzymaloley
@camillegilinsky@taylorcaniffxuckyou
@SammyxWilk • @Diana_89
@Claire_Dean • @gilinskygawd @MorganSmith_005 • @Just_A_Girl_SM
@RachaelNicoleGrier • @jordiepalmer
@fxckwilkster • @youngameezy
@Naiah12

Bunch of Dedications bcs all you girls are special!
_________________

*Few Months Later*
*Day before 1st birthday*

-Hannah POV-

"Okay we need to plan this perfectly okay guys? Don't fail me." Maggie said bossing Taylor, Matt, Aaron, Nash and the others around as they fooled around with party balloons.

"Yes master." Taylor saluted Maggie.

I was so ecstatic. Tomorrow is Kim and Finns first birthday. The two were walking - more like stumbling - around the carpet with Jack and Johnson. They were so much bigger now, almost walking fully and muttering random words.

"I'm serious! If we want this to be smooth sailing then we need to - " Maggie shouted.

"Babe chill!" Carter kissed her forehead. "Its a first birthday party. Its supposed to be fun and just...fun. So chill."

"This is my god children's party. Its gonna be big!" She said having a spark in her eyes. I laughed and met Jack's excited gaze. He winked without any one looking, making me blush.

"You can't stop Mags when she's on a roll like this." Aaron sighed and flopped down next to Finn and started playing with him.

"Yeah man she's all psycho when it comes to planning parties." Sammy laughed and picked Kim up to spin her around. She giggled heartily and reached to the side to pull one of Nates chains.

I love how all the guys were super involved in our kids lives. Everyday they would visit or send toys over, it was so cute. They always spoilt Kim and Finn with toys and presents and I could see them doing it as the twins get older.

"What theme have you and Jack been thinking of though?" Taylor said sitting next to me and resting his long legs on my lap.

"Well Hannah and I were thinking - " Jack started but I beat him to it.

"MINI COACHELLA!" I yelled excitedly.

"NO WAY!!!" Maggie yelled and high fived me excitedly. "thats gonna be amazeballs!"

"I know I can't wait!" I clapped excitedly.

"Girls." Taylor laughed at how excited Maggie and I were getting.

We always loved going to Coachella with the guys so having a mini Coachella for Finn and Kim is like ultimate. It won't be all pink and frilly so it works for a boy too.

"I'm excited for this!" Hayes said playing with Finn.

"I've already got the cake, catering, drinks and the venue. We just need to set it all up tomorrow." I notified them.

"I'll get on the decor." Maggie nodded.

"We'll get there early and set everything up before 2." Nate said to me. I felt like things between us are so tense and awkward after he tried to kiss me. I can't say anything to him much less look at him without thinking of that day.

"You two are gonna have the best birthday ever." I said to Kim and Finn who were playing with Aaron's car keys.

After talking, we all sat in the kitchen to eat and I let Nash feed Kim, Taylor feed Finn a bottle. I didn't have to worry because I know they're careful.

"Hey Han." Johnson tapped my shoulder so I turned my attention to him.

"What's up?" I asked him. Everyone else was talking so we had our own convo on the side.

"So remember how I said Ari and I are kinda serious...would it be cool if I bring her as a date to the twins birthday?" He asked shyly.

I squealed and threw my arms around his neck. "Omg yesss! I am so excited for you right now."

"Han." He said quietly. "Can't. Breath."

"Ooppps sorry!" I giggled and pulled away.

"Why are we so excited?" Jack came over and put an arm around me.

"Nothing -" Johnson waved off.

"Attention! Everyone!" I yelled interrupting Johnson. "JJ and Ari are basically official and yes she's my friend from our wedding! And he's bringing her tomorrow!"

Everyone cheered and clapped Johnson's back and congratulated him.

"Way to go JJ!" Maggie said hugging him and fangirling like I did. "I totally ship you guys!"

"Oh my gosh yes! What would their ship name be? I'm thinking...Jari? Because Jack and Ari!" I giggled.

"Yass!" Maggie clapped her hands excitedly.

"I'm happy for you brother." Jack bro hugged Johnson. "You do good."

"Thanks bro." Johnson nodded. I've never seen Johnson this happy and it made my heart explode with joy.

-

Jack and I were laying on the couch that night watching movies. We had just put Kim and Finn down to sleep, Mr and Mrs G were out for dinner.

"Can you believe we've been parents for like a year baby?" Jack asked stroking my hair gently. It made me feel sleepy.

"Its pretty quick right? In a few years we'll be sending them of to school." I said.

"This is crazy. But I'm so happy Han, so happy with you and the kids." Jack said pulling me closer. I snuggled up to his chest wrapping my arms around him

"I'm happy too. Having a family has always been my dream and this is a dream come true you know." I said.

"You, Finn and Kim are just my life now Hannah. I would do anything and everything in my power to make you guys happy." He said, his voice cracking at the end.

"Awwh baby. You're amazing." I leaned up to kiss him.

He kissed me passionately. "Its just how I feel babe, you guys are so special to me and I don't know what I'd do without you."

Looking back at how far Jack and I have come knowing we started from an Arranged Marriage makes me feel like we can over come any obstacle. I feel like this is what we're meant to do.

The twins birthday tomorrow was gonna be a huge milestone in our lives. But we both new that this is gonna be the start to many things like soccer games, recitals, first dates and sleepovers.

This is just the start of forever.

____________
Next chapter is the birthday! I'm working on it so its gon' be good! I just started two new fanfics(Sammy Wilk and Kian Lawley) so check that out! Xoxo