Chapter 101

Rixton - Hotel Ceiling
______________

-Jack POV-

I don't know what came over me. I have never been this controlling but the thought of losing Hannah, Finn, Kim and Logan scared me to death. It made me react in a way I didn't want to.

"Don't you fücking touch her you motherfücker!" The voice yelled. It was Maggie pulling me back, her long nails dug into my shoulder. How a little person like her pulled me away - I dont know. She used so much force and threw me against the kitchen counter.

I could see Hannah laying unconscious on the floor, behind Maggie. Did I just do that to the love of my life?

"You're such a - " Maggie yelled in my face, grabbing my shirt with her fists. She started punching my chest in anger, her nails scratching my face several times.

"Stop Maggie." I heard Nate Maloleys voice behind her. Sammy stepped in and held a very psychotic Maggie back. Maggie gave me a glare and moved over revealing Nates red face - he looked pissed.

For a second I thought he stopped her to help me and hear me out. But he really just wanted to beat me up himself.

Mahogany and Kenny were there too, they were with Maggie surrounding Hannah now. Nate didn't give me time to watch them call 911 because his fist slammed against my face.

"I swear I'm gonna murder your lame ass Gilinsky!" Nate yelled and punched me repeatedly.

"You almost killed her! Do you fucking understand that?" He had my shirt in a fist, his free hand beating the crap out of me. I tried to fight back but my eye was too bloodied up.

"Woah Nate stop man, you're gonna kill him." Sammy said trying to stop Nate but he slammed my face into the kitchen wall ruthlessly and relentlessly.

"Good! He doesn't fucking deserve to live after hurting her like that!" Nate gritted his teeth and suddenly...ceased punching me. I felt blood all over my face, pieces of flesh hung loosely.

"No..." Nate scoffed and threw me to the floor where I groaned in pain. "You deserve to live and watch Hannah and the kids leave you, you deserve to live in misery."

That hit me deeply. I didn't think that would ever happen but after almost legitimately killing Hannah in my rage - she would never stay with me. Even though I couldn't live without her.

I looked to the side and saw Johnson and his wife Ari standing with Maggie and Mahogany. How did everyone just appear suddenly?

Johnson looked at me with disappointment on his face. I felt like such a dïck right now with everyone looking at me like I was the villian. Nate bent down in front of Hannah and caressed her face, she didn't wake up still.

I tried to stand but my body was in pain after that whiplash from Nate. As much as I hated to say it, I deserved that. I was glad he hit me - it left me feeling free. But the guilt still ate at me.

"I'm gonna take her to the hospital." Nate decided after 911 didn't show yet. "Sammy give me a hand will ya?"

"Oh Ari please check on Logan for me?" He added.

"Wait - " I tried to say.

"You better shut your fücking mouth before I fücking make you." Nate got angry again and shot me a death glare, I just kept my mouth shut.

Together they carried Hannah out to his car, to take her to the hospital. Nate gave me daggers as he passed. I closed my eyes and sunk to the floor.

Maggie and Johnson stayed behind as the others went outside. Great. An awesome intervention would take place now from my two close friends.

"Were you there the whole time?" I turned to Maggie who gave me a harsh look.