Chapter 49

Dedicated to: @leizllyn19 @oggilinsky
@gilinskybae ilygsm!!

Ed Sheeran - Photograph!!
____________

-JACK POV-

Doctor Graham, who was working on Hannah had called me at 8:30 p.m a week after her critical accident. I raced to the hospital with the guys, both our parents, Maggie and Mahogany.

"Thankfully you called the ambulance in time or Hannah would have lost your baby. But she's awake and the baby's heart rate is back to gradually increasing." Dr Graham said to me.

I sighed and closed my eyes to say a silent prey to heaven. Thank the heavens above for saving my everything! The guys behind me were exhaling loudly and Maggie was crying from relief. Even Mahogany shed a small tear.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I yelled and shook the doctors shoulders roughly. He looked surprised but happy.

"You're one of the first people who is so devoted to their partner." The doctor said.

"She's my life." I answered immediately. It was the most natural thing to say. He smiled and nodded understandably.

"She feels the same because the minute she came to, she kept saying your name." He informed me. My heart exploded into so many feels I felt overwhelmed "You can go see her." He said. "I've allowed family to come in shortly after."

I thanked him again and walked into the room shutting the door slight. My heart raced when I saw Hannah lying there with her hands on her belly.

"Jack!" She cried when she saw me. Tears rolled down her eyes as she reached out to me. I raced to her side instantly and circled my arms around her fragile body.

"Hannah! Oh my god! Oh my goodness! I fucking love you so much." I didn't let her go.

"Jack...I'm so sorry! I thought...I'm so sorry for everything!" She clung to my hoodie and bawled her eyes out.

"I don't care about that anymore! As long as you're okay..I thought I had lose you two." I said glancing at her stomach which has a bruise or two but looked fine. It was round.

"I love you so much." Hannah sniffed and leaned to kiss me and I kissed her back. I closed my eyes and savored the moment knowing how easily I could have lost that a few days ago. Hannah was crying so I kissed her harder, letting her know how I feel about her.

We pulled apart after a few minutes and I stared at her.

"I've never needed someone as much as I need you Hannah. I've never been so dependant on someone before and I never want to live a life without you." I said holding her hand.

"I'm sorry I put you in that situation." She said quietly.

"I'm glad you did because it made me realize just how much I need you Hannah. It showed me how much I love you." I said.

"If it's not too late Jack." She smiled, took my hand and placed it on her belly. "I'm pregnant and you're gonna be a dad!"

My smile widened. "I'm gonna be a dad! We are having a little Gilinsky! I can't wait baby!"

-Hannah POV-

After 3 days of recovering in the hospital I finally checked out. Everyone was so nice and stayed the extra week just to keep me company. My parent and Jack's were so excited that I'm pregnant and couldn't wait for me to be home.

I was happy that I didn't have to hide it anymore.

Another 3 days later I was well enough to head back home to Nebraska with Jack by plane. The rest of our family and friends were already in Omaha but we had to stay until I was fit enough to travel by plane.

We had to do 3 check ups to make sure the baby was well and breathing on its own. I was like 3 months pregnant now and in about two months Jack and I will be able to tell the sex of the baby.

"Feeling Okay babe?" He asked as we sat in the plane seats. I was honestly exhausted and wanted to be home.

"I'm great. I'm glad I'm with you." I smiled at him appreciatively. The past few days were an emotional wreck to my mind and I felt like I was going to lose Jack. And my baby too that scared me most.

"Hows my baby doing?" He whispered to my tummy and rubbed it gently. I smiled at how soft he was when it comes to our baby. He was more excited than I am.

"He/she loves you." I whispered. That seemed to make his life because he was grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you too baby. I didn't mean to hurt you and mommy. I promise to be the best daddy ever." He kissed my tummy softly closing his eyes.

I felt my heart swell with joy at Jack. He was going to be a good dad.

-

*that night* Still Hannah's POV

"I'm just a fatty!" I giggled and tried wiggling in my new jeans. It didn't fit so I ripped it off and threw it behind me.

"Naah." Jack laughed. "I think you look sexy with all those extra curves."

I giggled and threw a cushion at him. I gave up looking for nice clothes and settled on Jacks sweats and shirt which was like a dress on me. "Stop lying."

"Get over her and love me right now." He pouted and waved me next to him.

"I'm coming loser." I hopped onto the bed and cuddled next to him. He reached down and tickled my sides. I let out a squeal of laughter and kicked.

"Who's the loser now!" He laughed and tickled me harder. My breathing hitched and tears rolled down my cheeks from laughing too hard.

"Oh my god the baby!" I gasped and held my stomach like I was in pain. Jack shot upright, his smile vanishing instantly.

"Oh my god! What's happening? Hannah I'm so sorry!" He held his hands up and looked panicked.

I couldn't keep a straight face so I burst into laughter, rolling around in bed laughing at his sudden change in mood. He exhaled and collapsed heavily on me.

"Psych!" I giggled.

"Hmm you got me good! I love you." He kissed my cheek and squeezed me playfully.

I giggled. "I love you more."

"And I love you too little Gilinsky." He kissed my belly.

Everything was perfect between us and it was finally a happy place for us.

___________
Omfff have you guys listened to
Jack and Jack - Bloom/Bouquet? Holy mothercrapper the feels I can't even asdffggikgf

I HATE JADISON SO MUCH GUYS!! WHYYYY CANT HE BE WITH EMILY GLAZER??? I AM DYING!!!!!!